Hi. Can someone please tell me where I can get some DMSO ? i live in sydney, Australia. thankyou. Jennifer
(East London, South Africa)
(Hobart, Tasmania, Australia)
(Perth, Wa Australia)
Where in Canada can one get DMSO? I have tried at farm supply stores, drug stores and hardware stores but no one has even heard of DMSO.
Where to Buy: Canada
Hello all I am trying desperately to find DMSO in Toronto Canada for a soft tissue problem on my feet that I have had for over 20 years. Can anyone tell me where I might get some?
(Province of Quebec)
Sir Bill of San Fernando, I really would want to know where I can get hold of DMSO here in the philippines.
(San Fenando, Philippines)
Can anybody tell me where to buy DMSO in South Africa? Thanks
(New Hudson, Usa)
(Southbroom, Kzn, South Africa)
I got the 99.9% pure pharmaceutical grade on Amazon. It is very inexpensive for a big glass bottle.
(Thomasville, North Carolina)
Where to Buy: USA
HI U GOOD FOLKS DOIN,,,,,,,,,,, just addressed a poster concerning DMSO and then did further research. It appears that the Jacob family decided not to shut down their DMSO business because of the demand. That is great and that is where EC folks can get the best quality DMSO available.
All of you will now have to stop calling me foul names. Here is the site.
Where to Buy: USA
I have been very satisfied with the DMSO I bought from Robert L. Brock at DMSO.net his DMSO is 99.996 % pure. That is good enough for me. All I could find local is 99 % and that leaves 1% of unknown. That might be fine for a silver coin but not for DMSO. I know this stuff is pure because it freezed right at the tempurature of the chemical. It was 65 degrees and it was frozen solid. The freezing point is 65.4 degrees of pure DMSO.