For several years I suffered from gout and lymes. I haven't had a bout of gout in a long time since I lost weight and improved my diet. A few days ago I messed up and ate like a teenager and got a whopping case of gout in my left big toe. It then moved through my chest and into my right foot. I spent a terrible night. Both feet were swollen and painful. The next morning I used what I had learned in the past and put together this therapy mixture.
I started at 8am and by 3pm all the pain was gone and the swelling had decreased by at least half.
Everyone asks for specifics in measurements so here is what I did.
Let me emphasize that what worked for me may not work as well for you, but I hope it does.
IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU START THIS THERAPY IN THE MORNING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH!
1. One 64oz. bottle of Cranberry Juice 100% Juice (Ocean Spray/Old Orchard). It will probably have some other juices like apple or grape but that's a good thing. (DO NOT USE JUICE BLENDED WITH HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND NO SUGAR ADDED) READ THE LABEL!
2. One 14.5oz can of NATURAL RED TART CHERRIES PITTED.
3. About 4oz of Natural ACV with the Mother. (Mrs. _____s etc)
4. About 8oz. Natural Grapefruit Juice 100% Juice (NOT A BLEND NO SUGAR)
5. Two 200mg tablets of IBUPROFEN (Advil, Motrin etc)
In a small blender blend the cherries till smooth and pour equally into two 1qt. jars. (Use one large container/pitcher if you prefer)
Add the ACV and Grapefruit Juice equally to the jars.
Use the Cranberry Juice to fill the jars.
Drink as much as you can at the first drinking.
Then take the two Ibuprofen tablets with bottled water.
For the rest of the day drink the remainder of the mixture as you feel like it.
As you finish the first jar and part of the second rinse the first jar with the remainder of the Cranberry Juice and pour into the second jar. When the Cherry mix is completed continue to drink the Cranberry juice until gone.
DO NOT DRINK WELL WATER OR MUNICIPLE WATER THIS DAY.
DO NOT EAT ANYTHING UNTIL THE MIXTURE IS FINISHED.
If you start this at about 8am you should be finished by 2-3pm in the afternoon.
Then eat sparingly as required (hot vegetable soup) but NO BREADS OR MEAT!
Stay off your feet thru the day and keep your feet elevated.
"FOR A HAPPY LIFE, KEEP YOUR MIND FULL AND YOUR BOWELS EMPTY."
Best Wishes for a Peaceful World