I recently had the first gout attack of my life. One of the worst pains I ever had, along with jaw bone infection and kidney pain.
What helped was bentonite clay plasters applied externally. I always keep bentonite clay and so I made a thick plaster that wrapped most of the forefoot. Then I placed my foot in a plastic bag, tied the bag handles loosely around my ankle, and punctures a few small holes on the bag (top side). It's very important to let bentonite breathe because the evaporative effect is what draws the toxins. When the clay is nearly drying, it needs to be replaced with fresh one and the old one discarded as it has absorbed lots of toxic materials.
The main problem with clay plasters is that they are somewhat slow in acting, so the first night I did not sleep from the extreme pain. But after approx. 24 hours the pain had subsided enough and after 3 days was nearly gone.
The second day I tried skipping the clay plaster and the night the pain grew worse again keeping me awake. Then the 3rd day I reapplied a generous amount and the improvement was confirmed.
So clay is not the fastest remedy, but it works.
Gout is lead poisoning- whether intrinsic, thru dna, or maybe YOU inhaled lead fumes from leaded gas tanker drivers to bullet production and even making sinkers for fishing. Fumes solidify in the lungs n goes thru the bloodstream, then to the BOTTOM of every joint, and of course, the bottom of the whole structure- the feet!
Calcium Bentonite Clay is a chelator of lead and has no problem with the blood/brain barrier.