Posted by Joyce (Dallas, Tx) on 09/24/2011
Hi everyone, I SWEAR BY THIS METHOD... Six years ago I came to Earth Clinic looking for a cure for my recurring Sinus infections that constantly left me with a feeling of phlegm being trapped at the back of my throat... I read a posting from someone and this was the remedy he posted on Earth Clinic... It has worked for me for the past 6 years and I do not have that phlegm or recurring sinuses anymore! Here is the remedy:
1. Go to Kroger, buy a nasal spray, empty nasal spray bottle and clean it out with water and soap.
2. Add a little water to nasal spray bottle
3. Add a little pinch of sea salt to water in bottle
4. Add a half capful of Oregano Juice
5. Stick nasal spray in nostril and inhale it, while you spray at the same time. Breathe in hard so that it reaches the Sinus or Nasal Cavity, where all the congestion is. (This is going to burn and your eyes will water, your nose will run instantly so get some tissue to wipe your nose and eyes! )
If it burns too much then it might be too strong. Try putting less Oregano Juice or add more water. You also don't want it to be too weak! The Burning is good, it works and it really burns the infection or bugs, whatever! I have used this for the past 6 years, I have told all my friends about it. I use it on my daughter whenever she comes down with a sinus infection... No more doctors office, no more antibiotics!
Also if it is a serious sinus infection that develops into a Bronchial or chest infection, then chopped up Garlic cloves in a glass of water will help clear up the Bronchial Phlegm or Garlic capsules, which will be less potent. But you will also need to take the oregano spray to take care of the Nasal congestion... In addition, if there is a suspected Ear infection or Drainage as well, you will need to put Hydrogen Peroxide drops in the ear and that will address the ears... All these things, to address the infected and congested Ears, Nose and Throat or Chest! If it gets that far...