Posted by Bill (San Fernando, Philippines) on 07/03/2015
Hi Wydo...Ted's recommendations for lung cancer, as far as I know them, are as follows:
* First and foremost, reduce your sugar and carbohydrate intake in your diet so that your blood sugar levels are consistently at or below 90 mgs/dL. This is extremely important. If you successfully maintain your sugar level at this lower level then the cancer will be stopped in its tracks. You could perhaps also supplement sugar lowering minerals like chromium and vanadium on a daily basis to help you with this this task.
* Beta Glucan, 1/2 tsp taken once in the morning and once in the evening. This improves and helps the immune system fight and recognize the cancer.
* Lysine and threonine. Taken 4 times in the morning and 4 times in the evening. A single dose is lysine:1000 mgs and threonine: 500 mgs per dose. There can be variations in these dosages -- just take the dosage you are happiest with.
* 6 drops of lugols iodine taken 5 times a day with water (for a total of 30 drops total per day). This drop dosage is equivalent to about 190 mgs per day and is a large total per diem dose. So work up to the total dosage and frequency slowly. Another way to take lugols iodine is simply to combine it with DMSO to be used topically -- 1 teaspoon DMSO with 1/2 tspn iodine and everyday spread this mix in a thin layer directly over your lungs alternating between your chest or back regions. From the original research, DMSO has a super-affinity to collect inside cancer cells. So taking this mix topically like this will also pull higher amounts of LI into the cancer cells with the DMSO which should give a higher rate of cancer cell death.
* Keep taking the Vitamin c and potassium. This is a useful alkalizer for the body and useful for improving the negative potential of the body.
* Keep taking the zinc chloride. The normal dose for zinc gluconate or zinc citrate is 25 mgs per day taken with breakfast.
From my own point of view the following might also directly help against lung cancer:
* You could try using Bill Munroe's Hydrogen Peroxide Inhalation Method. You can use an atomizer or fine mist sprayer or nebulizer for this. This will put hydrogen peroxide directly into your lungs to help kill both the cancer cells and possible flu/cold virus by direct contact. You should also not supplement hydrogen peroxide orally as this is an oxidant and you are already supplementing mainly anti-oxidants. When oxidants and anti-oxidants are supplemented with each other they react, neutralize and cancel out each other's beneficial effects. I've used this inhalation method to successfully get rid of lung viruses. I normally use 1.5% hydrogen peroxide by nebulizer and inhale it for 10 to 20 mins, but I have also read where some people have used up to 3% HP for lung inhalation. But if you use this inhalation method and it makes you cough then just lower the % strength of HP to more acceptable and tolerable levels. And, like Bill Munroe, I also just use the ordinary HP that is store-bought from the pharmacy or chemist that contains small amounts of stabilizers.
Supplementing regular amounts of acetyl-cysteine(600 mgs twice a day), taurine(1000 mgs twice a day) and/or MSM(5gms to 10 gms a day) taken with water. These are all sulfur sources for the body. Sulfur is a wonderful detoxer of heavy metals and other poisons that also helps against pain and inflammation. And, like iodine, sulfur tends to be highly protective for the lungs and that's what you need right now.
Lastly, the fact that mucus is pouring out of your lungs may also be a good sign. Think of it as ejecting all the poison and crap in your lungs. This might even be a Herx or die-off reaction and so that may not be a bad result.