SPECIAL PROBIOTICS AND VITAMIN D3 FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.
There are articles available in the net regarding Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2 and Probiotics for high blood pressure problem. Five such articles are given below:
1) Low Vitamin D & K levels linked to higher blood pressure: Study.
2) How Vitamin D and Vitamin K2 work together.
3) Probiotic use in the management of Hypertension.
4) Effects of Probiotics on Blood Pressure.
5) The improvement of Hypertension by Probiotics.
Vitamins K2 and D3 play an important role in calcium metabolism. Probiotic bacteria Lactococcous Lactis synthesizes Vitamin K2 in the digestive system from the food we consume.
Vitamin K2 guides calcium to its final destination: bone and teeth. If there is insufficient production of Vitamin K2 in the digestive system, calcium will deposit in the wrong areas.
Probiotic bacteria L. Helveticus reported to exert ACE-inhibitory activity by producing antihypertensive bioactive peptides which are released during protein hydrolysis.
Peptides are miniature protein molecules which can be easily absorbed by the body. ACE stands for Angiotension Converting Enzyme. Probiotic strains L. Plantarum synthesizes nitric oxide from the food we consume. Nitric oxide will try to dilate all blood vessels on the body. L. Casei have significant antihypertensive properties.
According to an article titled “Probiotic and Blood pressure: Current Insights”, our gut microbiota are master regulators of hypertension. If one goes through the above document, about eight probiotic strains are involved in blood pressure control.
1) Lactococcus Lactis
2) L. Helveticus
3) L. Plantarum
4) L. Casei
5) L. Rhamnosus
6) S. Thermophilus
7) B. Longum
8) L. Achidophilus.
Out of these eight probiotic strains, the first four probiotic strains have major control over blood pressure.
Follow the following two steps:
1) During my search in the net, I found about six brands of multi strain probiotics with the required eight probiotic strains mentioned above. One has to take one probiotic capsule / tablet per days.
2) Take one D3 supplement of about 2000 IU per day.
One can expect good results in about two months. I hope the information provided here will be useful.