|BETTER BUT WITH SIDE EFFECTS (1)||2%|
|SIDE EFFECTS (4)||9%|
[SIDE EFFECTS] I am new at this so hopeful this makes sense. I really need some information on using VCO. I have a skin condition that is like psoriasis, but worse. Having tried so many prescription medication that did not work (now I don't take any prescription medication for the condition), I wanted to try a natural remedy. I have been using VCO for about a week all over my body. At first my skin seems to get smoother. Now it is tightening and then swelling. If you can imagine having a bump with a head on it that is being squeezed, well that is how my face and neck feels. The VCO seems to be drying my skin. I have been applying the VCO literarily day and night.
1. Can you use too much VCO on the skin?
2. Have anyone's condition gotten worse before seeing results with VCO?
3. Should I take the VCO internally?
4. What are the side effects, if any, of using VCO externally?
5. How long should I be using the VCO before I see postive results?
Replied by Rainman
Central, Vt, Usa
Replied by Jimjim
Replied by Sonam
New York, Ny