If you burn yourself, put ACV on the burn. The burn will stop burning quickly and will not blister as bad, if at all.
EC: Read many more testimonials and cures here.
Hi, just needed to write to say I suffered from "bursitis" in the hip for a year and a half. Every doctor said the same thing: vicodin for the pain, advil for the inflammation, and prescription muscle relaxers for the accompanying muscle cramps, and several rounds of physical therapy. I certainly couldn't function on the medications, and only seemed to get temporarily, mildly better. I stumbled suddenly had a craving for sauerkraut, if you can believe it, and borscht and homemade salad dressings-all foods that I usually don't like. I am not exaggerating when I say I slept my first night pain free, and started doing the vinegar and honey concoction and simply can't believe I feel so good, so fast! I did increase my water intact, too, to aid in cleansing my body of whatever it had, too. I just used Heinz and Sue Bee and all that pain from mid-back to knees are gone. I even did yoga today which I love but was told it was irritating the bursas-"try swimming." How can I swim while taking vicodin and muscle relaxers?!?!?
EC: Read many more testimonials and cures here.
My father had just retired. A very active man all his life, he found himself suffering with bursitis in the shoulder joints. After taking honey and cider vinegar twice am and eve. for approx two weeks he felt relief and better mobility. After 30 days he could do windmills with both arms. He was so grateful. Thanks for the site, love the generosity and sharing. Georgiana
After reading about canker sores and some home remedies on this site, I decided to try them. All today, I tried first Hydrogen Peroxide, that didn't work, then I put salt on it and it hurt sooooo bad and that didn't work. A few hours later, I couldn't take the pain anymore, so I decided to try apple cider vinegar. I put some on a Q-tip and it hurt soooooo bad, but a few minutes later the pain was basically gone. I went from not being able to talk to eating dinner within a matter of an hour. I am so amazed! I did it couple more times today and it did not hurt that much second time around. I am just amazed as how fast it worked.
Western New York
I have suffered from chronic canker sores in my mouth for years. I am now taking apple cider vinegar along with using a toothpaste without sodium lauryl sulphate in it, and I am canker sore free!
EC: Read many more testimonials and cures here.
My name is John and I'm so thankful to discover earthclinic.com . I get excited to log on and read so much supportive advice from many good people throughout the world .
Here is my question : Is there an apple cider vinegar pill ? I'm concerned about tooth enamel being compromised .
If pills are available : 1- Are they as beneficial as the liquid ? 2- what is the recommended amount to take and how often ?
Thank you for any advice . Happy New Year!
Averill Park, Ny
Averill Park Ny
My son is 13 years old and we take webber naturals apple cider vinegar capsules. It says max you can take is 6, but how much can my son take?
There is a solution to everything and the gift of ACV and dry brushing is it for cellulite! I had cellulite on my thighs all my life until I started bathing in ACV about four years ago. Every day I would add:
1 C. ACV and
1 C Baking Soda
Before the bath I would dry brush my skin. Here are the directions:
Your best bets for getting rid of cellulite are dry brushing, connective tissue massage, working though the emotional issues that are causing the toxins to stagnate, eating foods that feed the skin, an alkaline diet program and a consistent/persistent exercise routine. These techniques will break down the unwelcome toxic body deposits and send them scurrying out your body through the elimination channels we discussed above. And your health will be SO much better for it!
Here are the verbose directions.
(You will do most steps 7-14 times. Hang in there -- it's not as complicated as it sounds and doesn't take as long as it seems once you get the flow of it.)
1. Using your right hand, gently slide the brush along your right jaw line starting from your earlobe to the underside of your chin 7 times.
2. Place the brush at the hairline on your neck and gently pull around the right side of your neck to the Adam's apple 7 times.
3. Hold the brush with your right hand at the bottom of your neck (where it joins the top of your back) and bring it around your neck to the right and down along your right collar bone and end up between your collar bones 7 times.
4. Stroke your breastbone in a circular fashion to stimulate the thymus gland 7 times.
5. Carefully brush the breast in a circular motion 7 times.
6. Repeat the above steps for your left side holding the brush with your left hand.
7. To stimulate the pituitary gland, hold the brush on the back of your head near the base of your neck and rock the brush up and down, then side to side, both sides 14 times.
8. Hold the brush in your left armpit with your right hand and rotate it counter clockwise 7 times, then clockwise 7 times.
9. Repeat on your right armpit with your left hand.
10. Brush upward 7 times from your upper right thigh to your right armpit.
11. Repeat process on your left side. Women may need to hold their breast out of the way with their free hand.
12. Brush back and forth over your belly button and around your waistline 14 times (like passing a basketball behind your back).
13. Brush in a circular motion over your belly-button, counter-clockwise 7 times then clockwise 7 times.
14. Finish brushing the front of your body in any direction starting at the bottom and brushing all the way up 14 times. Very little pressure needs to be applied to the genitals and women's breasts because the skin is sensitive and will redden if irritated.
15. Brush up and down your spine from the base of your neck and down as far as you can 14 times.
16. Finish your upper back by stroking it around toward your sides.
17. Brush your spine from tailbone up as high as you can reach 14 times, holding the brush with two hands or with the detachable wooden handle.
18. Finish your lower back by stroking it around toward your sides.
19. Brush up from right ankle to right knee and work all the way around your leg, brushing up towards your heart.
20. Hold the brush in the right groin with both hands and rotate it 7 times counter-clockwise, then 7 times clockwise.
21. Repeat with the left groin.
22. Brush from right knee to right hip 7 times.
23. Work all the way around your leg continuing to brush upwards (towards the heart).
24. Brush up from right ankle to right knee and work all the way around your leg, brushing up towards your heart.
25. Brush around your right ankle 7 times.
26. Brush back and forth over the top of your right foot from toes to ankle.
27. Brush across your right toes on top and underneath 7 times.
28. Brush the bottom of your right foot heel to toe 7 times.
29. Now do the same with for the left foot, leg and thigh.
30. Brush upward from right elbow to your armpit and shoulder 7 times.
31. Brush from your right wrist to the elbow in the same manner 7 times.
32. Repeat steps on your left arm.
33. Lightly brush the webbing (or junction) between your left thumb and index or pointer finger on the palm side 14 times, then on the non-palm side 14 times.
34. Brush your left palm from wrist to fingertips and back 7 times.
35. Brush the back of your left hand the same way 7 times.
36. Brush each left hand finger individually back and forth 7 times on the areas that have not been brushed yet.
37. Repeat the steps for your right hand.
After brushing, take a hot shower with soap (about three minutes in duration), followed by a 10-20 second cold rinse. Repeat this procedure three times. If the hot/cold showers are too extreme, a warm shower can be used. Follow the shower with a rubdown with either a sponge or towel to remove dead skin.
Problems with dry, flaky or thickened skin on your feet? One of my favorite products obtained from your local Rite Aid Store is called Pretty Feet & Hands Rough Skin Remover. This stuff is awesome. Shake well before using. Pour about a quarter-size puddle of fluid into the palm of one hand, then rub the areas that have lots of dry skin on them. The dry skin balls up in your hand. Rinse the areas and apply lotion. Note: You can only do this process once a day. The product doesn't work after the area is wet or after a shower. It may take up to four days for those tough areas like the feet to make the skin like new. The product appears to be safe and does not cause allergic reactions. One 3-ounce bottle usually runs around $10.
Dry brushing along with the ACV baths is what did it. At the time, I was not trying to get rid of cellulite. I was trying to get well after a stint in the hospital. I had a serious illness too.
I stopped doing the baths about two years ago and all my cellulite returned. At first I did not know why or how. Then I recalled what I had done in the past and started doing more extensive reasearch, since I have the internet now.
I have been dry brushing and bathing in ACV for about two weeks and there is serious improvement.
Note, while I am in the bath tub, I am scraping my skin with my finger nails. I know this sounds strange, but it's like when you shave your legs, it helps to get all the junk out and you can actually see the different colors of junk. At first I really did not know what is was four years ago. Now I know. It's toxins that my body is ridding itself.
You will also notice it's greasy. Yes, it is fat.
Finish up with coconut oil to make your skin nice and silky smooth. Nothing out there compares to this oil.
There will so may other benefits to ACV and dry brushing you can read on the internet.
That is my tip :-). I know it will work for you because that is how God designed our bodies to operate. It truly is awesome. May God richly bless you!!!
In 1972 my father was in his late 40's. Being from Wisconsin his diet included quite a bit of fatty food. Most of his weight was in his belly. Not uncommon in Wisconsin. At that time, I don't know where he found it, but he came home one day and announced that he was going to cut out 25% of the fat in his diet and drink 8 oz of luke warm water every night with 1 Tbsp of Cider Vinegar and 1 Tbsp of Honey.
I was still very young, and had a problem with bed wetting. He gave me his mixture one night before bed and told me that I would never wet the bed again, I didn't.
I now suggest organic for both and Raw Honey.
In a matter of two months, all of his belly weight had disappeared.
To add to that what I have learned over the years...
I am not Jewish, but NOT mixing milk products with meat is also very helpful since it it easier to digest out food.
What Western medical doctors won't tell us also is that when we combine our protein and carbs they turn into fat in our bodies immediately. We do need carbs, but complex carbs rather than all of the processed white flour and white sugar. Processed food is poison more than anything. We really can't trust the FDA. They allow chemicals to be put in our food. I believe that so many health problems are caused by chemicals that our bodies just don't agree with. Western doctors will just keep treating the symptoms.
Try Oatmeal and sprouted grain breads and pastas, you'll be surprised at how quickly you get use to them.
Lean protein and vegetables together.
Don't get on the scale every day, you'll just frustrate yourselves.
When I got pregnant with my son I weighed 125 pounds. I ate like a foodball player during my pregnancy. I gained over 100 pounds! He was a big beautiful 10 lb baby, lol
After nursing for a year and continuing to eat well I lost it all.
Look at the size of your bone structure and don't pressure yourself. Not all of us are meant to be skinny, just healthy and in proportion. Consider your genetic background.
I believe that Cider Vinegar is an amazing remedy for just naturally cleansing out our bodies, not just breaking down fat. Bath in it too. Try a full cup in a bath and massage cellulite. You will need to increase your water intake. I weigh 140 pounds now and I drink almost a gallon of water a day.
I just started Oil Pulling for my overall health and dental since I don't have a fortune to spend on my teeth.
Bless all of you and your health. You can do it!
I have been using ACV for just under 2 weeks and I cannot believe, my cellulite thighs are toning up! I am 60 lbs over weight and cellulite has been an issue forever despite excercise and nutrition. Since I strted the ACV, I notice the dimples in my thighs are disappearing! I cannot believe it but it is true!
I bathe my 2 year old son in ACV. About three days a week, I add a cup or so to a warm bath. He had allergies and was taking Cingular everyday. Some unknown cause was making his back and upper arms break out in little red bumps. The bumps have stopped completely. The week I ran out and didn't have time to get more ACV, the bumps came back. Works like a dream!
I read Dr. D.C. Jarvis's book about folk medicine around 1960 and began to give my children apple cider vinegar whenever they got the stomach flu. It always worked. I believe he was the one who said that the vinegar changed the ph balance in the intestinal tract so that the virus couldn't live and reproduce.
My great great grandfather sold a liniment known as "IXL liniment, fit for man and beast" He claimed it to be 100% successful with all kinds of ailments and illnesses. I am not discounting the advertisements of either IXL OR ACV. One of the benefits of ACV that you failed to mention is its ability to break up black burns in pots and pans. Boil enough vinegar to cover burn mark and boil for half an hour. Keep track of contents so vinegar does not evaporate and allow to cool enough to handle. It takes a lot of hard rubbing but it will break up. Re boiling vinegar several times helps.
I have been drinking ACV at a 2 Tbsp ACV/32 oz. Water dilution, 3 times a day, for a little over a week now, and have an overall feeling of energy, especially more energy at the end of the day than I usually have. This is especially important as my job has been unusually stressful lately. Friday, I felt the onset of a cold in the form of a tickly and then sore throat. I doubled my consumption of ACV and even did a couple of "shots" (my husband figured out that one standard shot glass holds right at 3 Tbsp. Liquid) with honey chasers. I don't feel 100% better, but I do feel like the cold never really got its "claws" into me, which has made a big difference. Also taking the popular alkaline fizzy tablet cold medicine, because
1) that's the only over-the-counter cold remedy that's ever really worked for me and
2) now I understand more about how pH levels are related to overall health.
Since I can remember, I have had one or two bouts a year with sore throat and cold/flu that turns into bronchitis. An elderly gentleman who remembered taking acv mixed with honey as recommended by his doctor when he was a child told me try it for my ailments. It has worked like nothing before! Mixed 50/50 with honey in a shot glass(for sore throat), as a straight shot(this burns the tummy a little), or 2 tablespoons with a cup of warm water for respiratory/sinus problems. I have not been sick since I started taking ACV at the first sign of illness. My children have used it as well. They aren't real happy with the taste and smell but I am happy with the results! Hard for doctors to get rich recommending this home remedy!