MRSA CURED | INGREDIENTS:
* 3% Hydrogen Peroxide (in a spritz bottle)
* Nano Silver Gel
* Antibiotic Cream
* Colloidal Silver Soap
* Baking Soda
* Activated Charcoal Capsals
* Coconut Oil
* Manuka Honey
* Silver Dressing / Bandage
* Cool Mist Vaporizer
DIRECTIONS: Use at least 3 times daily, morning and evening especially, prior to washing or showering affected area:
A. MRSA AREA WASHING & SHOWERING:
Stand in shower:
1) Generously spritz MRSA area with 3% Hydrogen Peroxide ("HP") rubbing it into site.
2) Let HP sit and bubble on MRSA site until almost dry.*
3) Take a small towel and vigorously rub MRSA site gently scrubbing old flaky skin off.*
4) Start shower or wash.
5) Use Colloidal Silver Soap and begin washing area.
a. Use a second Colloidal Silver Soap or silver gel soap and wash for non-MRSA areas all over.
b. Scrub and polish with baking soda.
c. Rinse off. Exit shower.
6) Take 1 clean towel pat dry MRSA site.
7) Spritz site with HP - rub and scrub MRSA area with towel again, gently exfoliating flaky skin, til dry.
8) Take a 2nd clean towel and pat dry non-MRSA sites.
9) Take Nano Silver Gel (Collodial Silver Gel) and Antibiotic Cream (combine) and rub all over MRSA site.
10) Cover with a (silver or manuka honey) dressing or air dry as needed.
11) Take 1 or 2 Activated Charcoal Capsals before bed
12) If necessary, add a 2 -3 capfuls of HP to Cool Mist Vaporizer and breath in as long as needed or comfortable before bedtime.
I read or work on computer and have my Vaporizer right near my face and nostrils breathing in HP vapors before. I do this for about 15 min to 1 hr. It adds oxygen to the system.
*This often stings (but not as bad as MRSA). As site cures, stinging will subside. Keep repeating at least 3 times a day as a routine prior to washing and showering. The flaky skin must be removed to not allow MRSA crevices to continue growing and expanding in them. Only use towel once.
Wash in bleach. Keep lots of clean towels on hand for this routine multiple times daily.
Ideally have one towel for MRSA site and a second for non-MRSA site. Do not use MRSA towel on non-MRSA affected areas.
Toss MRSA towels directly into washer with bleach. DO NOT let it touch other surfaces or your skin. Treat it like it has MRSA cooties (cause it does) and it is only fit for the bleach and soap filled washing machine.
All of the ingredients can be bought at Health Food stores like: rainbow.coop, mountainroseherbs.com, starwest-botanicals.com, swansonvitamins.com, nowfoods.com, herbspro.com, sfherb.com, etc.
DISCLAIMER: Not affiliated with any of the vendors or makers mentioned here. This is for educational purposes only. This is not medical advice. For medical advice, consult with your Natural Health Doctor or primary care physician.