If a tooth infection returns, this will get to the root cause. Iodine has been used throughout history in denistry because of its ability to help rebuild tissue, while acting as one of the worlds strongest natural antibiotics. The combination of iodine and garlic internally will also kill any infection that might be lingering in the blood. I had a very serious bone, root and possible blood infection, as a result of reoccurring root infection and abscess. This was stemming from an underlying jaw bone infection. I have tried all of the other cures on here, and garlic especially does work. In my case however it would always return, maybe even months later. It was not until I dealt with the underlying bone infection, (and dmso is the only way I know how to do this), that I have been infection free for years now.
DMSO and Nacent Iodine Rinse, plus 6 drops of Nacent Iodine and 6 cloves of garlic internally daily.
(Iodine and garlic to be taken separately) (Not for people on thyroid medication)
This will not only cure ANY abscess, but will also cure any underlying jaw bone infection that may be present, to prevent infection re-occurrences.
(Test mouth sensitivity first with a couple drops)
7 parts dmso1 part distilled water2 parts nacent iodine
1. Make sure mouth is clean(salt water or hydrogen peroxide rinse first)
2. Swish iodine dmso solution for 10 min, better swallowed after rinse, again thyroid must be healthy. (this will also ease the pain)
3. Wait 10 more minutes without eating or introducing anything into the mouth, and better not to rinse immediately this will give it more time to reach deep into the gums and even bone.(the dmso, will take anything with it into the blood so keep this in mind) including smoking, drinking or food.
4. After waiting 10 mins, follow with a 5 min salt water or hydrogen peroxide rinse, to close the mouths super absorbent state.
5. Do not eat anything, or drink anything except water, for at least 1 hour following this.
This can be done several time a day, but watch your iodine consumption if swallowing the rinse everytime.
Always better to see the dentist first but for those of us that can't, THIS WORKS!