|BETTER BUT NOT CURED (1)||50%|
|SIDE EFFECT (1)||50%|
A lot of people are asking questions, but I don't see any getting answered. What is the remedy/daily routine for a consistent pH and overall general health?
EC: Hi Scott, you will find Ted from Bangkok's alkalizing formulas here:
Replied by Sam
12/29/2014Posted by Sean (Edmonton, Alberta/ Canada) on 12/18/2012
Hello, I was wondering if its safe to ingest the carbicarb mixture? I read that sodium carbonate is extremely corrosive and if in ingested it can burn your stomach.. I dont want to drink something that is dangerous. Im looking for a explanation on how its safe to drink? Hope you can help, your research and data is amazing and I really want to try this. Thanks. Look forward to hearing back from you.Posted by Anonymous (Bklyn, NY) on 07/11/2012
I stopped taking since I could not tolerate the taste plus the immediate rush to the bathroom. I drink lemon water alone which raises the ph as well. I juice daily and changed my diet and is now vegan. I cut off the crappy foods which I thouhgt I could not have lived without but was robbing me of my health. I eat mostly alkaline foods, take a wash out(purge in diarrahoe form) and enemas. I am determined to get my health back. The power is in our hands and what we put in our mouths. Repeat positive thoughts like my body is the temple of God every time u think of putting some crap in your mouth. It is hard, but it can be done. Many others have done it and is doing it. Do not give up!!!!Posted by Panicos (Larnaca, Cyprus) on 05/25/2012
Hello everyone, this is for anyone who can give advice.
For various reasons I have been on a High Fat, Low Carb (20 grams of carb) diet for a month now and lost about 4 Kilograms (8 lb) and I am happy about it. I plan to stay on it for as long as I can, in order to get to my target weight, but I have one concern.
My brix levels are 3% (which I think is good) but my pH and ORP levels are not good. (pH about 5, ORP about 20)
My question is, should I take sodium bicarbonate in order to become alkalised and oxygenated? or add 35% hydrogen peroxide (3 drops per glass) or do something different?
Any comments are much appreciated, Thanks in advance, Panicos
ps: you can email me at panicos.v(at)gmail.comPosted by Alex (Honolulu, Hi) on 02/24/2012
I wrote Ted an email, but I wanted to open up my questions to the rest of earthclinic and also include more details.I have been trying to alkalize using Ted's lemon bicarb remedy. Instead of pure bicarb. I've been using a premade health product which contains a mixture of:
- potassium bicarbonate (7.8%)
- sodium bicarbonate (78%)
- sodium citrate (1.6%)
- a little sea salt
I mix 1/4 tsp of the above with 1/2 a lemon and dilute it into a very large glass of water. I feel strange when I drink it, my mind will fog up, or I'll feel physically anxious for no reason -- diluting and drinking the remedy very slowly reduces problems, perhaps the problems are less each time I drink it. Despite the odd sensations Anyone know why this happens? Sometimes it makes me extremely drowsy instead. Improved dramatically for 9 days straight. I used to take ~2500mg Betaine HCl with meaty meals, and now I need 650mg, sometimes none at all. If the lemon can make me alkaline, do I even need to mix in the alkaline powders?
I had these questions a week ago:
Is the above mixture safe? I have some pH strips (range 5.2 - 7.4) and whenever I check my pH it is always maxed out at 7.4. Presumably my urine pH is significantly higher than 7.4. Prior to this remedy my morning urine pH was also unreadable, it always read 5.2 (presumably lower). Will I ever know if I'm too alkaline?
However after 2 weeks things have changed a bit:
Day 14 my morning pH is 5.8 for saliva and and 5.5-5.8 for urine. This is after increasing from 1/4 tsp bicarb mix to 1/2. What going on here, am I not taking enough of the alkaline powder?
My underlying conditions are:
- mercury toxicity (95th percentile on a hair test)
- aluminum toxicity (70th percentile)
- GERD, CFS, anxiety, constipation, most symptoms of fibromyalgia (all improving with the alkaline remedy)
- recurring back pain and mild scoliosis (acts up alongside all other symptoms)
- candida likely - I've only eaten meat, vegetables and nuts for 8 months, any sugar/carbs/fruit worsen my symptoms, I also have frequent recurring rashes (face, groin, feet) that disappear if soaked in ACV
I'd like to note that I'm 28 years old, and was very fit and healthy before I got suddenly very sick 20 months ago. I have no metal fillings in my teeth. I did used to eat a lot of fish, perhaps my body is bad at detoxing mercury, or maybe I experienced an acute exposure unknowingly.
My plan to recover is
- alkalize 2x day - the above powder mixture lemon (my diluted version)
- maintain my strict candida diet
- take B complex
- oil pull 5 minutes with organic extra virgin olive oil every morning
- take modified citrus pectin (product name omitted)
- cook with real sea salt and acv
- small amounts of cilantro and chlorella (though some side effects so far)
- chia fiber (many side effects! Can people with candida not consume fiber...?)
- green tea (many side effects, have to stop)
- mild yoga to stall the perpetual degradation of my back
Any advice anyone has for me would be much appreciated!
Specific answers would be appreciated about:
- is my alkaline mixture safe? do I really need a break from it?
- why was I so alkaline after taking it initially, but not anymore?
- candida and chia fiber appears to make me sick.. Can I not have chia fiber? its mostly insoluable
- any tips to recover from candida
- any tips to recover from mercury
Thank you!Replied by Timh
Louisville, Ky, Usa