I have had a wart on the tip of my finger for a few years now. I just left it alone. It wasn't that visible and it didn't bother me. However, I just got tired of looking at it and was starting to bother me lately. So, I remember ACV was mentioned here for warts; so I tried it. I took a small piece of cotton, just enough to cover the wart and soaked it the ACV and put a bandaid on it. Left it on all day/night. following morning, took it off and repeated the process. It's been 3 days, and the wart has shrunk in size by half. No pain, by the way either. I will keep doing this until it is gone. ACV is truly a wonder. I drink 8 oz of water with 1 or 2 TBS of ACV every day by the way. Also helps with itching or bug bites. Just dab straight ACV on the itch. Love this site by the way. Lifesaver at times. Good luck everyone.
I had a wart bigger than a half of my heel. Little warts grew all over my toes. This was the result of yanking out the center of a small to medium size wart on my heel. It made those evil devils spread like wildfire. I put apple cider vinegar on a paper towel and I duct taped it to my heel. Making a shoe. By the time this was done the wart was throbbing in pain. I planned on doing my toes, but I couldn't handle the pain. I laid down but didn't sleep the whole night.
Next day, I feel like my heel was eaten away by acid.
I peeled of the duct tape, I put so much apple cider vinegar that it turn my skin yellow, and tiny bits came off with the duct tape. The wart was twice the size as before big white and puffy, but it had a little little BLACK center.
I knew it was working.
Three sleepless nights later, almost no outer layer of skin on my heel, but a half its normal size completely used car oil black wart is in the center.
No more vinegar, I needed to sleep.
One week later, the wart dries up, I just scratch it, and a huge chunk of black death easily peels out of my foot, leaving a crater twice as deep as wide. I peel the rest out, and I literally can see the bone of my heel through the transparent inner layers of my body.
Four weeks later, the hole COMPLETELY healed. All the baby warts in my toes fell out. Apple Cider Vinegar is sacred shit.
I had warts, and tried the duct tape with the cotton balls with some success. I started taking a quick swig from the bottle at night and in the morning, and now my hands have cleared up. I have also noticed that when I do take it at night, I don't have heartburn. This is my exp. though.
I had an annoying wart on my finger for YEARS and it just would not go away-- I tried cutting and freezing products but they were useless. THEN I started to put a little piece of cotton soaked apple cider vinegar directly on the wart covered with duct tape or a band-aid. Sometimes I would cut off a coulple of layers of skin before doing this so the vinegar could really get in there--it BURNED like hell, but in a short amount of time my wart was permanently GONE!
Also, just TODAY I was feeling soooo sick. I had just been to the doctor for another UTI and got some antibiotics but my whole stomach was hurting and I had horrible pains and bloating and discomfort. I drank 2 tablespoons of ACV diluted in a few cups of water with stevia and a little cinnamon (makes it taste less horrible) and I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER ALREADY! I don't know what it will take for me to get it through my thick skull that I need to be drinking a little of this stuff every day. I use organic ACV, with the mother. :)
YES!! My wife had some SERIOUS warts on her one leg that she refused to freeze off because it hurt and would blister so bad. She had it for years and they grossed me out. I wouldn't touch that leg. I read here about ACV working great on warts and she soaked small pieces of paper towel and held them in place with bandaids for 2 days and the big suckers turned black and then disappeared with only SOME burning! She was thrilled! Her leg still looks great 4 months later. She did the same thing on her daughter's hand, which had a few moderate warts, and the same thing happened. FANTASTIC!! I wish I could get my wife to drink it for her allergies, colds/sinuses, menstrual cycles, eczema and asthma, but she just cant get past the smell and taste. I am looking into pills for her so we'll see...
I have had warts on my right hand for years. I tried treating them with commercial products, and they would work for a while, but the warts would always come back (and invite a few more to join them!). I stumbled upon ACV as a natural way to treat warts and decided to try it. The first attempt on my thumb was a learning experience...I put too much on and it lifted all of the skin off and made it raw and sore. After that, I kept the cotton and ACV only on the wart area with a bandaid, and it has worked incredibly well. After a couple of days the wart will turn black, then die away. It's a miracle considering how many years and the amount of money that I spent trying to rid myself of them.
I had a plantar wart right on the edge of my heel that I could not get rid of. I tried the OTC freezing stuff and it did nothing. I starting putting ACV on a pinch of a cotton ball on it at night with a bandaid. I would also put a fresh one on in the morning and try to keep it on all day. This was during the summer even, I would just put a bandaid on it. It looked better than the wart anyway. After a few weeks, it turned white and eventually came out. The hold healed up and now you can't even see where it was and it has not returned after 2 years.
After numerous trips to the Dr. & failed painful treatments of the freezing method for the warts on my finger, my sister suggested this remedy. At night I wet a cottonball with the ACV then put it on the wart and cover it with a bandaid. I change this nightly. within 1-2 weeks my warts were gone.
I have only taken apple cider vinegar for two month, 3 tablespoons in morning, and 3 after work. Warts on my finger completely disappeared and I tried commercial removers. I had them for many years, so I believe the vinegar is responsible.
EC: Click here for more warts cures.