Posted by Meg (Grafton, WI) on 01/24/2009
[YEA] Thanks for the website. I have used apple cider vinegar since the 70's but somehow (maybe good health) it went off my radar. I just caught a nasty flu and going into day #3 was not cheering me up. I looked on your site and my lights went back on. I did my 3 T. acv + 3T.honey and 1/2 t. cinnamon in 6 oz. water and within 2 hours felt like I just might shake this today. 4 hours later (now) I am feeling really much better and even the cough is almost gone.
Posted by Betsy (Morrow, Georgia) on 06/24/2008
[YEA] My 96 year old Grandmother insisted on 2 Tbl of vinegar 3 times a day in something you were drinking. She was right and vinegar continues to my answer for just about everything. 2 Tblspoons in your drink, every day and you should never be sick. A week before she passed away, she was reminding me to drink my vinegar!
Posted by Nancy (Arlington, TX)
[YEA] I have been real sick with a viral infection and flu my neighbor fixed me some Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey. Equal parts of each. It has worked wonders. It cuts the phlegm in your throat and helps with all that was ailing me. I am so glad to find out about this. I also heard that cinnamon with it works wonders as well. Just a teaspoon or so. Thank you and God Bless.
EC: 8 Readers have found success by drinking apple cider vinegar (diluted or straight) the moment they started to feel ill and continuing to take it until all symptoms subsided. (24 - 48 hours).
See our other, "Beat the Flu!" remedies.
Food Poisoning 4 0
Posted by Deirdre on 05/01/2002
[YEA] I took a shot's worth of straight apple cider vinegar the moment I got home from a restaurant suffering from a queasy stomach. I usually dilute apple cider vinegar in water, but knew this time it had to go down straight if it was to work fast. Remarkably, it stopped my queasy stomach within 5 minutes. I am certain I did not get food poisoning because the apple cider vinegar quickly destroyed the bacteria in my colon and stomach. Amazing!
Posted by Jill (St. Paul, MN)
[YEA] Had cramping only for 5 days. Tried this cure. Within 5 minutes, cramping released. Thank you. Very strong, worked great.
Posted by Teresa (Ventura, CA)
[YEA] After eating at a local restaurant, I had the irregular bowel movement and the runs really bad. For 5 days it lasted until I started taking ACV. I started taking it religiously, 2Tbs. morning and evening. The next day I was amazingly cured! I became regular. I know this stuff works like VOODOO.
Posted by Amanda (Atlanta, GA)
[YEA] I came to this site after being released from the hospital. I had been hospitalized from 2 days because of bacterial gastroenteritis (food poisoning) and severe dehydration that resulted. Needless to say, I was depleted, weak and tired the day I got out. After reading about Apple Cider Vinegar that first day out, I decided to give it a try and drank 1 tbsp straight. Within an hour or two I was bouncing around the house! I left, went shopping for hours, came home and did chores, started calling up friends... it was really amazing!
EC: We suggest that you drink straight apple cider vinegar the moment you feel you might have food poisoning. Don't wait!!! Better yet, take it before going to a barbeque, or any event where the food may have been sitting around for a while.
Dosage: In the case of food poisoning, we recommend pasteurized Apple Cider Vinegar as it is extremely strong. Grocery stores will carry at least one, if not more, commercial brands of ACV. Heinz is a good brand, but any will do. DO NOT DILUTE IT. However, be prepared for your throat and stomach to burn!
Make sure you brush your teeth with baking soda afterwards to protect your dental enamel.
Read many more testimonials about ACV and food poisoning here.teeth with baking soda afterwards to protect your dental.
Read many more testimonials about ACV and food poisoning here.
Foot Health 3 0
Posted by Cassandra (Atlanta, Ga) on 07/18/2013
[YEA] I soaked feet for 5-6 hrs for 2 days because I heard it was good for bone spurs. Well behold. I have been suffering from foot fungus and bacteria for years on my left foot. Could never get rid of it. It was embarrassing. hated to go to get a pedicure. I would always soak my feet at home and scrape off the dead, nasty skin caused by foot fungus b4 getting a pedicure. Well after soaking my feet for 2 days in the ACV. I swear the fungus is GONE! I am amazed. I am shocked. Its been a week and no sign of it. I am so happy... oh yes and the bone spurs don't hurt as much... thanks.
Posted by Queenie (Houston, Texas) on 12/16/2009
[YEA] Apple cider vinegar cured my hurting feet within 3 days i will continue drinking it for weight loss, i am so thankful.
Posted by John (Lanarkshire, UK) on 07/26/2008
[YEA] Put about a pint of distilled white or cider vinegar into a basin of warm water and soak feet. This deodorizes and softens calluses at the same time. Rinsing socks in this solution after washing acts like a built-in odour eater.
Foul Smelling Stools 1 0
[YEA] Regular ingestion of ACV with water helps to reduce the incidence of foul-smelling stools. My wife was amazed!