Hello. I came upon this site hoping to find some more remedies for scabies, particularly an oral treatment. I've read through the various replies, and it looks as though some of the commenters do not have scabies, because animals cannot carry the parasite (from the numerous articles I've read anyway). Anyway, I've had them for a few years, and mostly used the lice poison found at the supermarket. It helped somewhat, but it's poison! So I looked and found a product called Lice R Gone that worked. It's an natural enzyme that eats away at their exo-skeleton. The only problem I am having is that I have them on my foot, and it's a bit difficult to get through some of the tough skin, and even one small missed are will cause an outbreak eventually. It was cheap, it smelled pleasant, and very effective. Once my foot is cleared up, I'm done! Hope you all find relief!