I am writing to thank you! I and my boyfriend has Scabies, He had it very badly and I had only a little of it, because I followed your directions! I never took a remedy from a pharmacy! He did take the pills and use the cream, but that DID NOT really work for him, he was reinfected after using the pharmacy remedy, only when I arrived with the Borax and citrus soap did we finally get COMPLETELY CURED and we have seen nothing since.
We also covered the mattresses with plastic bags and spayed prior with anti-parasite spray from France, but the black plastic bags worked wonders, used gloves to cover them.
We put just about all of our clothes in plastic bags and put them away and we did not reuse anything for almost one month/few weeks (luckily we have many clothes).
I want to share what really did work though. After my boyfriend was reinfected the situation was fa worse for him. It looked like a real mess, then I came and we used the Borax (with a hot bath as best we could since in the Caribbean there is not hot water) as a scrub to scrub of all of the tops of the sores even on penis and it hurt him but it surely got rid of the eggs. I read in the Paul Pitchford Healing with Whole Foods book to cook the Borax with oil and we made a remedy which was still really a scrub and after the bath we applied it to every single sore and left it sit there for a few hours. After we removed this we put on Orange Oil and Tee Tree oil that I bought in Philadelphia PA. Then we let it sit and I swear that within 2 days ALL SORES WERE GONE LIKE A MIRACLE>
and ORANGE & TEE TREE OIL
I was never fully infected with any sores, because I did hot baths when I returned to Philly for a short time - when I came back his situation was one month worse than before... if I didn't find this site I would have been infected and he would not have gotten better!
Use the BORAX to SCRUB THE SORES AND THEN MAKE A PASTE WITH a light cooking of olive (or any oil) not a long cooking just to mix then apply to sores and leave on few hours follow with the oils, be careful.
I HATE SPIDERS and I was FREAKING OUT! Don't worry YOU TOO CAN GET THROUGH THIS with Borax!!!
Borax, Hydrogen Peroxide, Citrus Soap
Borax, Hydrogen Peroxide and citrus-based dish soap:
This is similar to others, but it's real good if you've been having a hard time getting rid of those things even with the borax/hydrogen soak. Here's what you do:
wash/dry on hot all lining.
* Mix 1 part borax and 8 parts hydro-proxide.
* wipe down all pillows/mattress using a wash cloth and borax/hydro mix.
* sprinkle borax on carpet. leave on carpet until scabies is 100% cured.
* mix 1 part borax, 1 part citris dish soap, 1 part water in a bucket.
* take a shower. Stop the shower and use a wash cloth to scrub yourself with the borax/citris mix neck to toe(no running water or sitting in water, just your damp self). leave on for 10-20 minutes or as long as you can stand it - it will sting and it will leave your skin very dry.
* wash borax/citrus mix off and finish your shower.
* replace lining and go to bed.
* wake up and apply borax/hydro mix to all areas of your skin that still itch. let it mixture dry on you.continue to do this throughout the day as needed.
* repeat all steps until all those creatures die.
IT WILL WORK.