CANDIDA with complications/ heart palpitations / sleep apnea: Good day, I have emailed Ted a week ago but have not yet received an answer. I would like to get some feedback from the forum on the Methylene blue causing extreme dizziness and the insomnia / extreme fatigue issue / sleep apnea issue which he has for more than 2 years.
We have identified that Methylene Blue causes the extreme dizziness, but I'm not sure why. Should he stay off from it completely? MB has so many benefits (I'm using it myself) and want to know if he can start using it again at later point in time.
My son has had Candida for 15plus years. He started below remedy about 9 days ago. I believe he has systemic candida. The last 3 yrs he has difficulty sleeping with symptoms of sleep apnea. He hasn't been tested for sleep apnea yet, but he also stops breathing while awake for +/- 20 seconds which is followed by difficulty swallowing and has to drink water.
Extreme chronic fatigue due to lack of sleep, irregular heartbeat / palpitations are current symptoms. He also started to get pains around the heart. After a week on the candida remedy, he is feeling more tired, but of more concerns is that the dizziness and brainfog has increased as well.
He is currently taking:
- Alkalizing formula: Lemon with BS and BS in the evening before he goes to bed
- Lugols Iodine : 5% mouth wash 3x per day
- Cream for Candida rash around mouth : Coconut Oil with Lavender essential oil
- Borax- 1/8 to 1/4 tspn in one litre water
- Camelia Sinensis Drops: (Green tea extract) 10-15 drops x 3
- SOLAL anti-parasite ( 6 capsules per day containing Golden seal root (Hydrastis Canadensis) 400mg, Wormwood (above ground parts) (Artemisia absinthium) 500mg, Pau D'Arco Inner Bark (Taheebo tabebui) 500mg, Black Walnut Hull (Juglans Nigra) 1000mg ) He has been using this for 3 weeks.. There's a week left to complete the course.
- Methylene Blue 0. 1% 4-6 drops 2x daily
- Vitamin C
- Magnesium Chelate 450 mg
- Zinc gluconate
- Vitamin B3 nicotinamide 100mg 3x p.d.
- Milk Thistle with dandelion
- Molobdenum: He is not using this due to difficulty obtaining in quantities more than 10mcg. It's also combined in general vitamin products.
I would appreciate it if you could review the above remedies he is currently taking and advise if we are on the right track, and if you believe that the symptoms mentioned I.E. Heart palpitations, sleeping problems, etc could be linked to the Candida and proper remedy for sleep problems. I am especially worried about his heart and increased dizziness.Your valuable insight and advice would be highly appreciated. Greatest gratitude.