Candida
Natural Remedies



How to Cure Candida

Adequate Chewing of Food  

5 star (1) 
  100%
Share your thoughts with our readers
Write a review


Posted by Matt (Millbrook, Ny) on 12/28/2009
5 out of 5 stars

Adequate Chewing of Food

During a battle with candidiasis, I learned just how important it is to REALLY chew up your food.

"Human saliva is composed of 98% water, while the other 2% consists of other compounds such as electrolytes, mucus, antibacterial compounds, and various enzymes." - Wikipedia

Digestion begins in the mouth. This is very important. Since I put proper chewing into practice, I found that I eat much less, and that I've become more lean and have more energy! Also my stomach is flatter, either from eating less, or from not being blocked up anymore. It's a very simple practice that everyone can improve upon. If you think you already chew enough, chew more! Perhaps this could have it's own remedy page...?