|BETTER BUT NOT CURED (1)||33%|
I was wondering if giving a dog hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting could cause the same dog to rupture a tumor in his liver? My dog had ingested a corn cob about 3 weeks ago and so I gave him hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting, but he never vomited. Then about 4 days ago he became very ill, and I thought for sure it was the corn cob blocked in his intestines, only to find out he had a ruptured tumor on his liver, and I was just wondering if the hydrogen peroxide would cause that to happen to a tumor???
Replied by Marc
Higgins Lake, Mi
01/06/2012Posted by Carol (Houston, Texas) on 06/17/2011
[BETTER BUT NOT CURED] After reading an article "The One Minute Cure", I found GOE and ordered a quart. I have a paraqueet with a tumor and since she was dying, I decided to try this as a last resort. When I got the bottle, I accidentally spilled some of the HP on my hand and it burned and instantly, turned my skin white. I read this was normal so I didn't worry about it and my hand returned to normal color within a short time.
I began giving my little bird 3 drops of HP in her water and increased it daily until she was getting 40 drops... Gastly to taste, but that tumor within a couple months completely vanished. I began to cut down the dose but continued to give her the drops. Early this year, I realized that tumor was growing again so I started to increase the dose. It didn't seem to work this time so I poured the HP over my hand and realized, it was not strong anymore, my hand didn't burn or turn white. So, in early April, I reordered and the lady who took my order at Guardian of Eden told me that by keeping it for the year in my kitchen cabinet, it had lost its effectiveness because it was too warm. She said, however, I could use it to feed plants which made sense.
I began feeding my bird the new HP but it doesn't seem to be working and last week, I poured it over my hand and it was like pouring water on me... No burning, no white... So I called and the lady I spoke with said it probably had lost some of its strength and was perhaps 32% rather than 35% but to keep giving it to my bird. She also told me she was taking 17 drops a day and felt terrific, so I took 2 days of it with 3 drops and I did feel good. Whether 2 days made a difference, I don't know before I get into following this routine, I decided I wanted to talk to Don, whom I spoke with last year. He is the expert. I placed a call and anticipate a response as soon as he can, since his comments on this website indicate they are swamped with calls and cannot get back to anyone immediately.
In the meantime, my little bird continues to get 40 drops a day and actually, that tumor does look smaller. I recommend to everyone to read the article "The One Minute Cure" which I know Guardian of Eden now sells... I purchased it over a year and a half ago from another site. Hope you all get the great results I got last year and this year, once that tumor disappears, I will continue the same strength... obviously I cut the strength down too soon.Posted by Jeff (Escondido, CA, USA) on 02/01/2009
spindle cell tumor: Any recommendations for topical h202 applications to large spindle cell tumor behind and under front left leg? Also, after physical exertion, leg swells some. Just heard of h202. Will dilute in drinking water when receive it but am wondering about other ways to apply. Have been using whole food supplements tested with kinesiology, Orijen food, and milk thistle, and Essiac cancer formula herbal tinctures. We feel age of dog is deterrent to surgical removal. Also, any ideas for pain/discomfort management? Many thanks.Replied by Holistichelen
St Petersburg, Florida
04/18/2012Posted by Robin (Rural, VA) on 05/06/2008
[YEA] Good News! My 10 year old cat was cured of a "very" large tumor with H2O2. I found this site a few months ago. I started out trying to use iodine, but she wouldn't let me near her after the first time. So I started putting some H2O2 in her water. I didn't however think about the fact that like humans, she might need a break for a few days now and then. It arrested the growth immediately, it drained some clear liquid for a bit, and she grew back her fur. But it stayed there. Until I gave her a break. Then it started draining large amounts of thick yellow pus. After about 10 days, it is gone!Replied by Robin
Kettering , Ohio