Posted by Don (Aptos, Ca) on 11/27/2015
[YEA] I came across Earthclinic.com in my search for a natural remedy for a tooth problem. The situation: I had gotten a gold crown installed on my right rear molar and within a few months it fell out. I went back and had it reinstalled. I thought the area should have been a little more cleansed out before putting it back on and I didn't think much about it until the tooth started to ache. It had been getting worse over a few month period and when I went in for my teeth cleaning I had x-rays to see what was going on. The x-rays revealed an abscess that was directly under the tooth, under the crown. They said it would need surgery to fix. I asked what they would do. They said they would drill through the crown into the abscess, etc. etc. Ok, I figured it was due to the lack of proper sanitization as to why it was abscess in the first place, so now they want to drill through the crown and do who knows what. I don't think so! I was determined to find a holistic natural remedy which search landed me on the earth clinic website. I spent time reading about all the different natural remedies and things different folks had success with. I was determined to get this healed on my own naturally without getting jacked up by the dentist again, so I decided to take a multi pronged approach and combine many of the methods I had read about; a full frontal assault on the infection! In the end, my tooth abscess healed itself. My next cleaning, and x-ray was taken and much to their surprise the abscess was gone and my suspicion that it was completely healed was confirmed!
What I did:
- I sliced a raw clove of garlic thin and put it right along side the tooth where the puss pocket was showing up and left it on all night. I did this every night for about a week. I let the one sliced side of the garlic against the infected area and the outer thin layers facing out against my cheek so it would not burn the inside of my cheek. It stings pretty good, but you just have to do it. It settles down after a short time of 10-15 min.
- Swallow 3 table spoons 3x per day of Braggs apple cider vinegar by mouth internally as well as using the ACV as a mouth rinse up to 6 x per day.
-Also during this time, I was using The Braggs "Miracle of Fasting" book and fasting one day per week. This helps to cleanse the body and direct the bodies energies towards the healing task at hand instead of digestion, etc.
- After the first week of using Garlic at night, I mixed olive oil with bentonite clay to make a piece of clay, wrapped a thin slice of garlic in the clay and put that on the tooth area all night. Usually I would wake at about 3 needing to spit it all out, then would do a quick rinse with ACV, then go back to bed.
- I also would make clay out of activated charcoal, mixing with olive oil, and alternate this with the bentonite clay. This is bit more messy, but helps to pull the infection out.
- I stated taking the Alpha Lipoic acid 600 MG 3x per day, then for a straight day I did one capsule every hour on the hour to overwhelm the infection with fighters.
- Along with all of the above, I was doing the "oil pulling" 3 x per day for 15- 20 minutes each time. I alternated between raw organic coconut oil and sesame oil.
-I also rinsed as often as seemed appropriate with activated mms. This is a powerful anti-bacterial, viral and fungal killer. Do research on this before trying it. Search "Jim Humble" to find out more on this awesome solution.
- As I felt I was making progress against the infection, I stepped up and started taking a tablespoon of organic cayenne pepper and a tablespoon of organic turmeric into about 12 oz of pure water, mixed well and swallowed. Creates a little sweat on the brow, but I think it to be a potent tonic.
-Along with all the good stuff, I refused to put anything into my body that could be counter productive. Sugar, flour, including ice-cream, breads, pastas etc. I just stuck with a Mediterranean type diet.
- I noticed that as soon as I started making headway, I would get a little lazy and the infection would start to get worse again, so once you feel you are making headway, put the petal to the metal and be even more aggressive so that the infection cannot regroup. Stay on the offensive. Don't let up.
It would have cost me probably $1500 or more (with insurance coverage) to go to the dentist for this, but all in all over the 6 month period I spent about $150 or less on everything and the infection is completely gone. Now is the time to make some lifestyle changes and stay in the habit of some of this stuff for good preventative maintenance!
I learned a lot through the process and could not be more thrilled at the outcome. Yes it takes effort, dedication and consistency, but between the God-given gifts in natures cupboard and the unrelenting and amazing healing systems in our own miracle machine bodies, it can be done the natural way. The body has an innate program to heal itself. It just needs the right tools and environment to do the work.
When you cut your hand, it bleeds, then the blood coagulates and pretty soon a scab is formed. Soon the scab falls off and...it's a miracle! ... the wound is completely healed! It is true on the inside of our bodies as well. Our bodies want to heal and if we cooperate with its own systems and desire and bent, some may call the outcome a miracle, but it is normal, our amazing, miraculous, living, healing, organic and complex healing body machines!
Thanks for the posts of prior people, I was able to customize a regimen that worked for me. Listen to your body. Each cell has intelligence and it is always speaking. We just need to listen and cooperate.
Farewell and be well!