Hi, I have candida, food sensitivities, and adrenal fatigue. In regards to the candida options, turpentine/castor oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, Borax, and Sodium bicarbonate, can I do all four at once or should each protocol be done on its own? If all four can be done, can the protocols be done at the same time as in, can I take all four at the same time. If not, what is the opinion on which is the most effective?
I have severe brain fog and short term memory issues. Plus, I have lost a lot of muscle. I've had this issue for years and finally broke away from conventional medicine which is nothing but a pharmaceutical promoting institution.
ACV, Coconut Oil, Blackstrap Molasses
This is just to let everyone know what I have found out using Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) and blackstrap molasses to my health routine. I started out with VCO first and used wayy too much. Start small....about 1/2 tsp or so and then increase over time. It detoxed my body too quickly and I felt terrible for over a month. After reading this website, I tried melting my VCO first and adding it with food...worked great!! I'm up to 2tbs. a day and it's fantastic. More energy, skin feels great and stomach doesn't get upset with anything I eat. When I found this website, I started using ACV....found out to start small with that, too. I started with 2tbs. twice a day and should of started with 2 to 3x tsps. a day.Kinda felt bad with that, too at first, so I cut back. Then I read about the blackstrap molasses and tried too much of that, too. Just doing 1 tbs. with 2tbs. of ACV and 1/8tsp. of baking soda at night does wonders for my skin and keeping me regular. When I did the VCO, my skin had alot breakouts, but I perserved and realized that it was detoxing the way it was suppose to. The ACV is great for removing moles....just like everybody said. My best recommendation is to start small and then increase. I love this website.....thank you!!!
Thank you, Art. Your reply makes a lot of sense. I think I was seeing remedies as 'magic elixirs' and the more you take of them - the better. But as you say, it makes sense that each one of them could potentially be strong and powerful enough on its own - if it is the right fit for my condition. I will do as you say and try each one at a time for a while to see what's most effective.
Apple Cider Vinegar Combinations
Hi, this is an old post, but I'm wondering how this has worked for you - any problems or successes?
I'd also be curious if any one else is mixing and using the above formula or even just the ACV, Baking Soda and Molasses mix? I see a lot of posts using two of these ingredients together, but not all three.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Medication
Hi Sunny, I had the same procedure done in August 2012. If I knew then what I know now, I would have refused the stent. I use ACV (2 Tbsps 2X or 3X per day in an 8 oz. Glass of water (filtered) before my meals. I have replaced the Plavix and the Aspirin with Garlic, Cinnamon, Onions & Cayenne Pepper. I stopped using the hospital's medication 3 weeks after the stent procedure and started following Dr. Linus Pauling's regiment of Vitamin C & Lysine. (Cannot find Proline here in Cape Town). Status of my arteries moved from 50% open to 75% open at my follow-up in October 2012.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Supplements
Is it good to be taking organic apple cider vinegar while taking vitamin supplements?
Iodine, Sodium Thiosulfate, Borax
Is it safe to mix iodine with sodium thiosulfate and borax in water?
Apple Cider Vinegar, H2O2
Sorry folks I'll have to rephrase my post, I don't mean putting the H2O2 drops in the ACV I just meant drinking ACV while I am on the HP. thanks.
Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Oregano Oil
Hi Abc Pneumonia... There are several remedies you can take for Hep C.
Lysine: - 1000 mgs
Aspirin(acetylsalicylic acid in a pill -- nothing else): - 500 mgs
Vitamin C: - 1000 mgs
Zinc: - 50 mgs
Take the combined Lysine, Aspirin and Vitamin C all dissoved in a glass of water for best absorbtion, once every 50 minutes, 4 times a day for only 4 days. Take Vitamin C as Sodium Ascorbate if you can. Take the zinc for just two days and then take it only once a week. Thereafter, take 1200 mgs Lysine twice a day as a maintenance dose. If you have ulcers or Reyes Syndrome, consult your doctor first about taking the aspirin.
BHT: 200-500 mgs
Taken with water every day outside mealtimes. Oscar from Syrucuse has had great success using BHT in this way on his own Hep C.
Alpha Lipoic Acid: 300 mgs
Selenium: 200 micrograms
Milk Thistle: 1000 mgs
Chanca Piedra: 1000 mgs(Optional)
This remedy detoxes and greatly raises the Glutathione antioxidant levels in the body. Take the above supplements twice a day with meals at lunch and dinner-time. This remedy will also help kill the Hep C virus as well as help to repair your damaged liver quickly. See this link:
The Lysine/Aspirin works to dissolve the outer lipid envelope of the Hep C virus in the same way as the BHT. None of the above ingredients should interfer with each other.
Oregano oil should be taken at 2 - 3 drops in a glass of water. It is hot though. I tend to prefer clove oil(3-5 drops in water) because this also helps to regenerate Glutathione in the liver. It also has the highest ORAC value in the world -- 10 million.
All these remedies are capable of killing drug-resistant Hep C. But Ted's complete Hep C remedy(including aspirin) should work the fastest to get the viral load down.
Medication and Supplements
I question every conclusion you say in this thread. You may be right, but years on this site say otherwise. How do you know what causes what? Give us more facts. GSE is a fungiside, how can it cause candidia?
Iodine, Coconut Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda
I have been taking Atomidine in ACV & BS for several years. No problems ever. I've taken 6-7 drops, 6x a day for accute conditions or inflammation, not always in the ACV, though. Sometimes I take it in a tiny bit of juice.
Home Remedy Combinations
Hi Mike... For answers to any of your remedy combination questions, just check Ted's list of safe and unsafe combinations here at this link:
Ted from Bangkok always advises taking ACV in combination with Sodium Bicarbonate or Baking Soda in water because ACV is acidic and has to first be neutralized by your digestion before it is absorbed (Arm and Hammer BS brand is fine to use here). By neutralizing the acid in ACV first before consumption, this helps to preserve the body's bicarbonates, which helps to further alakalize your body as well as to aid and improve digestion.
Here is what Ted says concerning your questions:
"Borax and hydrogen peroxide and any alkalizing remedy can be combined without problems. "
I always take Lugols Iodine on it's own with water because iodine is so reactive. Never combine Lugol's Iodine with Hydrogen Peroxide. The only thing I would combine with iodine is Vitamin C in a water solution as ascorbate, because this makes the Vitamin C even more beneficial.
If there are unsafe combinations, just take the two separate and conflicting remedies at least an hour apart and nowhere near mealtimes. I've been taking alkalizing remedies, including the ones you are thinking of taking, for nearly 5 years now without any problems.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda, Borax
Ted always says to combine the ACV and baking soda and wait till the fizzing stops. Then add your water.
ACV, Turmeric, Oil Pulling
I have read so many great things about apple cider vinegar, turmeric and oil pulling on this site that I just have to try why not what do I have to lose?! But, I have a few questions that I can't seem to find an answer to on this site and I am hoping someone can enlighten me on this subject. Can you take a combination of the three remedies? Would you even want to do that or is it redundant? Do you take these remedies as a lifetime maintenance program or use them as needed? Thank you in advance for your help.
H2O2 stays in the body for about maximum of 50 minutes. Hence, if CoQ10 is taken after an hour or so. The H2O2 should not interfere with CoQ10 when it is taken using this schedule. It helps to take vitamin C now and then after H2O2 therapy is finished.
H2O2 Therapy, Lime-Sodium Bicarbonate
WHAT CAN BE MIXED WITH H2O2
Please see https://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/hydrogen_peroxide.html from TED
4/2/2007: Ted from Bangkok writes, "No one uses 1% concentration for internal purposes either. So 3% is way beyond that.
In the alternative health field, the maximum is actually 0.5% concentration. Actually and optimum H2O2 concentration was first determined in 1950s by Dr. Reginald Holman by implanting Walker 256 adenocarcinoma tumours. The drinking water for the rat used H2O2 optimum concentration needed to kill the tumors were about 0.45 percent.
Tumours completely disappeared in 15 to 60 days in rats. Of course a better way is to add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda in the glass of 0.45% concentration of H2O2. This can be extended to treatment of almost any kinds of conditions, from virus, bacteria, microbial infections, pneumonia, tuberculosis, flu, etc. My own experience of using just baking soda (also increases the body's oxygen) and ascorbate vitamin C about three weeks for a small tumor to go into remission.
A more effective I think in the future of peroxide therapy is to add baking soda to the 0.45% concentration to normal drinking water since baking soda is alkaline and increases oxygen, while the peroxide furthers this natural increase. Ted"
04/01/2009: Ted from Bangkok, Thailand replies: "Dear Shel:
Most combination of remedies is a major issue that I have dealt with in many private emails, but which family members do not want me to post on websites.
Hence, the lack of postings on this issue.
There are a couple of guidelines and I can build up these combination as we go along, here it is on top of my head:
1. A hydrogen peroxide cannot be combined with sodium thiosulfate. Both would neutralize each other, but they can be taken hours apart.
2. A hydrogen peroxide cannot be combined too frequently with ammonium chloride, or ammonium bicarbonate. It tends to cause headaches.
3. A malic acid needs always to be neutralized with baking soda or potassium bicarbonate.
4. Alkalizing remedies including, baking soda, sodium carbonate (washing soda) , potassium bicarbonate, tripotassium citrate (potassium citrate), trisodium citrate (sodium citrate), borax can be combined.
5. Hydrogen peroxide with any of the alkalizing remedy can be combined and is synergistic. I do this very often. A sea salt can be combined with hydrogen peroxide.
6. Blackstrap mollasses is considered neutral, and can be combined with any remedies mentioned in the above.
7. A fulvic acid mixture must always be combined with sodium thiosulfate and sea salt. Most important is that In a water solution before adding fulvic acid or humic acid, a sodium thiosulfate must be added. Sea salt in higher concentration often acts as a preservative, but a wrong kind of sea salt may cause fulvic acid to precipitate within hours, which may reflect wrong pH and may need adjustment to maintain the suspension.
8. Borax and hydrogen peroxide and any alkalizing remedy can be combined without problems.
9. Any acidity, such as lemon juice, vinegar, apple cider vinegar, citric acid I will neutralize the acidity to neutral pH of 7 before doing anything else so as not to reduce the bicarbonates in the body.
10. Most organics as in cayenne pepper, black strap mollasses, curcumin and most herbs in general don't react with each other as in food preparations.
11. Milk of magnesia, hydrogen peroxide and borax can be combined in any combination.
12. A sea salt with any alkalizing remedy is a powerful laxative but if laxative effect is not desired cannot be combined.
13. Niacin if taken, usually aspirin is taken 30 minutes or at least 15 minutes to avoid the flushing effect.
14. Milk, burned toast, egg whites, and charcoal in any combination will not work with antibiotics so cannot be taken together.
15. Milk, burned toast, egg whites, and charcoal in any combination will not work with vitamin supplements or mineral supplements. They block absorption.
17. A hydrogen peroxide therapy used cannot be combined with ammonium compounds in general. There are exceptions if the hydrogen peroxide added n water is of low concentration and is taken only once a day. That's use to kill the fungus and autoimmunity issues.
18. A person with across the board deficiencies, such as low iron, copper, and many other vitamins are often have low stomach acid. In which case hydrochloric acid drops 5-10 drops per one glass along with meals is taken, but alkalizing remedy is taken 1 to 2 hours apart, but is not taken or mixed at the same time. An alkalizing remedy is taken 1 hour or more before a hydrochloric acid. A hydrochloric acid remedy will increase nutritions into the body across the board and also help prevent gray hairs on many ocassions.
19. Additives hidden in supplements that tends to prevent them from working are often tricacium phoshpate and calcium carbonates. These tend to block supplements from absorbing in general especially mineral supplements, with possible exception of water soluble supplements such as vitamin C and vitamin B complex. I generally will try to buy bulk supplements without the fillers. Common fillers I try to avoid includes calcium, tricalcium phosphate and magnesium stearate, which is almost like wax. A powder form and liquid form of supplements are generally more effective.
20. A person who pH is very high and protein in urine is high, a peroxide remedy and alkalizing remedy is actually needed more. This is due to extreme acidity which causes the body's protein to breakdown into ammonia, which is a strong form of alkalzing.
21. People tend to forget the importance of sodium, potassium and magnesium and they can always be mixed with other alkalzing remedies as well as other remedies can also be mixed too. These are the body electrolytes.
22. A few people complain taking baking soda causes heart to beat faster and cannot be taken. However this is due to oversight in not mixing potassium and at least for me is a potassium deficiency and hence a potassium bicarbonate, or tripotassium citrate (potassium citrate) must be added.
23. A person who are on Hallelujah diets reports weakness and sickness, but this is due to lack of sodium in these diets and frequently a sea salt are added.
24. Common table salt is never used i n my remedies because they are very acid whose pH is 5. While the sea salt pH averages 7.5 and hence are often mixed with any remedies.
25. To improve absorption of any supplements, a small pinch of sea salt is always added in any supplements so it can have better bioavailability.
I am sure I forget to list many more, but these are just a few I can think of at the moment.
ACV, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Coconut Oil
You can use tea tree oil on feet for athletics foot also- if you don't like the bleach idea... Vinegar may also work I know for cleaning it cleans as well as bleach without being a poison... For that you would have to check with someone else...
ACV, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Coconut Oil
Soaking in hydrogen peroxide and water would accomplish the same thing and be MUCH safer than bleach! Bleach is very dangerous and should never touch your skin, because that is similar to drinking it.
ACV, Lemon Juice, Baking Soda +
Hello, I'm new to this site but already find it incredibly useful! When I read people's advice on remedies we can use for different ailments, one thing I'm wondering is: how many of these can I add together? Say, someone is recommending apple cider vinegar for acne. Someone else is recommending lemon juice, someone else - baking soda and someone else - coconut oil and yet someone else - honey. What if I take all 5 ingredients and mix them all together to use as one face wash/tonic? Will the effectiveness of each ingredient still be there or do I run the risk of some of them cancelling each other out.. or at least reducing each other's effectiveness? Moreover, is there a risk of this mix being damaging to my face instead of beneficial?
EC: Hi Karrie,
We have put your post on a page where people ask about all sorts of remedy combinations. See if something there can help you:
HI! Please answer a question for me. I want to put Borax, magnesium and ascorbic acid in one liter of H20 and drink through out the day. Is this OK. My question is will those supplements interact or will it be fine.
Borax, Lugol's Iodine
I am aware of the protocol of using a little bit of borax in a liter of water and drinking it throughout the day. But this is impractical for me for various reasons so I am taking borax in a different way.
I prepare my drinking water in a 6 liter jug. I add Lugols iodine to this, and some borax. Shake the bottle well. And this is what I drink with my meals and in between meals.
So, I wonder if this will still get me the benefits of both Lugols and borax. What I don't know, is does the iodine chemically react with the borax to render it useless for health? And vice versa?
Maybe someone who knows a bit about chemistry could respond.
Apple Cider Vinegar, Borax
Would it be ok to add ACV to my daily dosage when I am currently taking Borax? I'm hoping to take the ACV too to help some other issues like nail fungus.
Hydrogen Peroxide, Chinese Herbal Formulas
Food-grade hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and Chinese herbal formulas of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM
These questions relate to food-grade hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and Chinese herbal formulas of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
(1) Does anyone have any insights regarding whether taking food-grade hydrogen peroxide—whether via inhalation, ingestion, placement in the ears, spraying in the nose, bathing, topical application, or any other means of delivery—with any of the following Chinese herbal formulas—or with any of the below listed ingredients of those Chinese herbal formulas—would result in the canceling of any beneficial effects of either the hydrogen peroxide or the Chinese herbals?
(2) Does anyone have any insights regarding whether taking food-grade hydrogen peroxide with any of the following Chinese herbal formulas—or with any of the below listed ingredients of those Chinese herbal formulas—is contraindicated due to negative effects as a result of the combinations?
(3) If food-grade hydrogen peroxide and the below Chinese herbal formulas—or any of the below listed ingredients of those Chinese herbal formulas—should be taken separately instead of in combination, does anyone have any insights regarding how many minutes, hours, days, etc. should there be after one takes the hydrogen peroxide before one takes the Chinese herbals?
(4) As with the previous question—but with the sequence reversed—does anyone have any insights regarding how many minutes, hours, days, etc. should there be after one takes the Chinese herbals and before one takes the food-grade hydrogen peroxide?
(I am asking both the third and fourth questions to account for the possibility that the effects of the hydrogen peroxide and each specific Chinese herbal formula occur over different lengths of time.)
For reference, the Chinese herbal formulas are from Shen Herb, Inc. The website of the company is DrShen.com.
Chinese herbal formula: Gan Mao Ling
Ilex Radix (also known as Ilex root)
Evodiae Folium (also known as Evodia Leaf)
Viticus Folium (also known as Vitex Leaf)
Chrysanthemum Flos (also known as Chrysanthemum Flower)
Isatidis Radix (also known as Woad Root or Ban Lan Gen)
Lonicerae Flos (also known as Honeysuckle Flower)
Menthe Folium (also known as Mint Leaf)
Chinese herbal formula: Zong Gao Ling
Radix Puerariae (also known as Kudzu Root or Ge Gen)
Radix Illicus Pubescentis (also known as Hairy Holly Root or Mao Tung Ching)
Herba Verbenae (also known as Vervain Plant of Ma Pien Tsao)
Radix Isatidis (also known as Woad Root or Ban Lan Gen)
Herba Artemisae (also known as Wormwood Plant or Qing Hao)
Gypsum Fibrosum (also known as Gypsum or Shi Gao)
Chinese herbal formula: Dr. Shen's Allergy
Angelica Dahurica (also known as Bai Zhi)
Magnolia Flos (also known as Xin Ye Hua)
Anemarrhena (also known as Zhi Mu)
Centepeda Herba (also known as Shi Hu Sui)
Agastach Pogostemi (also known as Huo Xiang)
Liquidambar Fructus (also known as Lu Lu Tong)
Xanthium Fr. (also known as Cang Er Zi)
Cassia Torre (also known as Ju Ming Zi)
Herna Mentha (also known as Bo He)
Ledebouriella Rx. (also known as Fang Feng)
Herba Schizonepeta (also known as Jing Jie)
Cortex Mori (also known as Sang Bai Pi)
Cortex Moutan Radicis (also known as Mu Dan Pi)
On the below webpages, I tried to find information related to the combining of hydrogen peroxide and Chinese herbal formulas.
Because I didn't find anything on those webpages, I thought that I would ask in case Bill from San Fernando, Luzon, Philippines, or anyone else might have some insights regarding this matter.
DE, ACV, Baking Soda, Borax
I have a question, if one is taking Diatomaceous Earth and would also like to also do Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda, or say Borax or peroxide, which are all added to water to consume, can any of these be combined to take as one instead of doing two, three, or four drinks?
Diatomaceous Earth and Borax
Can I use DE and Borax together? Maybe 1/4 tsp Borax in first liter of water of the day, and DE in second?
Borax, Hydrogen Peroxide
Is it alright to mix my teaspoon of borax solution (1teaspoon borax mixed with 1litre water) with my glass of water that has food grade peroxide drops?
As far as I can tell that should be fine as the borax is not organic material per say, and should not cancel out the peroxide.
Iodine and Coconut Oil
Can you mix a few drops of iodine with organic coconut vinegar for thyroid problems
Apple Cider Vinegar Combinations
ACV, Turmeric, Blackstrap Molasses, Black Pepper, Baking Soda, Coconut Oil Combination: Can I combine all these ingredients in a drink? In warm or room temperature water?
Lbb, I sometimes make a drink like that. No problem as long as you don't go to any extremes with any ingredient.