CURE FOR CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE – PROBIOTICS – MY EXPERINCE.
A metabolic disorder occurs when the metabolism fails and causes the body to have either too much or too little of the essential substances needed to stay healthy. Metabolic disorder can be determined from stool testing by identifying list of probiotic strains below normal level and list of bad strains that are above normal levels in the stool.
According to Mayo clinic and Cleveland clinic, metabolic syndrome is defined as a collection of risk factors that increase the chance of developing:
1) Cardiovascular disease,
2) Stroke due to blockage and
There are three important articles available in the net regarding metabolic syndrome:
1) Metabolic Syndrome – Cleveland Clinic.
2) Metabolic syndrome – Symptoms and Causes – Mayo Clinic.
3) About Metabolic Syndrome | American Heart Association.
Any disease associated with metabolic disorder can be cured only by following one or more of the following:
1) Consume probiotics with the required probiotic strains to fix the underlying metabolic disorders in the digestive system.
2) Consume fibre-rich foods (e.g., ground flax seed, cinnamon powder, etc.) so that it will help in the multiplication of probiotic microorganisms (microbes) since fibres are food for good microbes.
3) Reduce the consumption of sugar since sugar is the food for bad microbes in the digestive system.
I had a heart bypass surgery in the year 1980. About 10 years back, I started taking probiotics for my cardiovascular disease to reduce blockage in the arteries.
First I started with an ayurvedic fermented tonic called “ Hridayasanthi”.
Then I started taking probiotic Kefir, probiotic yogurt, etc. After taking probiotics, the rate of increase of blockage in my arteries stands at a low level of about 1.5 % per year. But the blockage never decreased.
About 8 months back, I watched a video by Dr. Breuer titled “Vitamin K2 – What is it? – Does it remove plaque“.
After watching that video, I realised that Vitamin K2 production in my digestive system is low and this is the root cause of my cardiovascular disease. Vitamin K2 guides calcium to its final destinations, bones and teeth. But if the production of Vitamin K2 is very low in the digestive system, calcium will deposit in the wrong areas such as arteries, lungs, kidney, knee, etc.
There are a number of articles available in the net regarding Vitamin K2 and probiotic strain related to Vitamin K2. Two such articles are given below:
1) Long-Chain vitamin K2 production in Lactococcus Lactis.
2) Lactococcus Lactis with high vitamin K2.
According to these articles, lactic acid bacteria Lactococcus Lactis can synthesize Vitamin K2 from the food we eat. Therefore, increasing the count of Lactococcus Lactis bacteria in the digestive system will increase vitamin K2 production in the body.
According to an article titled “Vitamin D and cardiovascular Disease”, vitamin D also plays an important role in treating cardiovascular disease. There is another article available in the net titled “Oral supplementation with probiotic L. Reuteri increases circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D”. This states that L. Reuteri increases serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D by 25.5 % over 9-week intervention in a human trial.
I was looking for multi-strain probiotic capsule / tablet that has probiotic strains Lactococcous Lactis (for vitamin K2) and L. Reuteri (for vitamin D). I searched the net and found 8 brands that contain the required probiotic strains and are listed below in the alphabetical order:
1) CaptainBiotics Probiotic – 19 probiotic strains.
2) Garden of Life RAW Probiotics for Women – 32 probiotic strains.
3) INNATE Vitality women's Probiotic – 17 probiotic strains.
4) InnovixLabs Multi strain Probiotic – 31 probiotic strains.
5) Nature's Secret Digestive Bliss – 18 probiotic strains.
6) NewRhythm Probiotic – 20 probiotic strains.
7) RAW Probiotics 100 Billion CFU – 34 probiotic strains.
8) Terranics Probiotic – 19 probiotic strains.
I selected one of these brands and took one tablet / capsule per day for about 90 days. I also took regular medication along with this probiotic. I also took 2 teaspoons of ground flax seed at night.
Now, blockage in my arteries are reducing and I feel great. Only regret I have is that I did not know about this treatment earlier. In my opinion, it is a simple and effective treatment for cardiovascular disease.