ACV, Garlic, Ginger, Lemon, Honey:
The combination of all five ingredients is super effective if made properly and followed diligently.
I make this combination for family friends suffering from high cholesterol problems.
To make approx two liters of medicine....
- Grind 500/600 grams of Ginger
- 500/600 grams of Garlic, use a little water if required to make a fine paste.
- 1 kilogram Lemon to make fresh lemon juice.
- 600 ml of ACV (Apple cider vinegar)
- and atleast 1 kilogram of raw honey.
Mix all four contents except honey in a utensil with a thick bottom and put on high flame for 5 minutes but keep stirring continuously without stopping. then lower the flame to a little less than medium and stir for 15 minutes. Finally increase the flame to high again and stir for 5 minutes continuously and then remove the utensil from the flame and let the mixture cool down.
Once the mixture is cool add all the honey and mix well. Store it in a pet bottle and keep it in the fridge.
Before you start this dose, get a cholesterol test done for future reference.
Dosage and Method
Every morning between 5 am to 7 am absolutely empty stomach...not even water
3 teaspoons of the mixture...you can go back to sleep if you need to.
First 3-4 days you may feel uneasy or maybe have a bad stomach...but don't worry.
After the first 7 days, start going for brisk walk for 20 minutes or a treadmill jog for 10 minutes at 25 KMPH. Follow this schedule for next 23 days, then get a cholesterol test done once again and check. The last person I gave this medicine...Bad cholesterol dropped from 254 to 172 in 35 days.
My best wishes to you all.
The recipe for ACV, Garlic, Ginger, Lemon For Blocked Arteries is as follows:
- One cup of garlic juice
- one cup of ginger juice
- one cup of apple side vinegar ( with mother in it ) un posturized
- one cup of lemon juice
- 3 cups of un pastuerized raw honey
Mix all juices and honey
Drink one tablespoon empty stomach in morning. Drink for one week and the give a gap
Hello guys! I had a heart attack 1.5 years ago and started using this ACV, Garlic, Ginger, Lemon tonic so a few tips from me:
1. REMEMBER! This is not a medicine (and is possibly just snake oil I.E., A fraud! ). Do NOT stop taking your prescribed medicines (such as aspirin etc).
Desparate people like ourselves search the internet to a solution for our cardio woes and all you find are quack remedies and stories for gullible people from charlatans, cranks and pyramidiots!
2. There are natural items that will reduce cardio problems (such as garlic and ginger) which make me continue with this solution but do not expect a miracle cure! Overnight, 2 week, 2 month blockage clearance? Hah! Better make a sacrifice to the faerie folk!
3. If you have blocked or semi blocked arteries you will probably have them for life now but you can reduce the blockage (very very slowly!) over time if you follow a very strict regime. This means major lifestyle changes. Your present situation is as a result of genetics and bad practices earlier in your life.
4. I have a stent and 50% blocked arteries - this solution has not affected me so I am guessing it is fairly safe to use (in the small recommended doses people describe I.E., 1 or 2 spoons max.)
5. It always turns blue-green for me the moment I start cooking / simmering and reducing the volume down. I think this is normal.
6. To prevent it stinking the fridge out after it is prepared (I don't even refrigerate it, it just sits on my counter ready to use) put it in an airtight container doh! I store it in one of those glass bottles with a ceramic cork on top and a rubber seal at the base of the cork.
The best advice I have seen so far to really reduce a coronary blockage (and medically proven) is the 'Spectrum' system of Dr Dean Ornish M.D. He has treated Bill Clinton and others with advanced arteriosclerosis but his system is a quite radical change.
The major points of the system are to stop smoking (if you do), exercise regularly (40 mins a day of brisk walking 3-5 times a week is sufficient to make you fit!), eat healthily (essentially cutting ALL fats and oils down to the barest minimums for us serious cases - that means cooking without oil, cutting out all dairy, nuts, oily things like avocado and chocolate, seeds etc, reducing caffeine and alcohol intake and finally to put a little more love in your life by adopting a pet or changing your attitude towards family and friends.
I also took up Transcendental meditation (TM) as that was recommeded to reduce my stress, anxiety and aggression. It works! If you believe in a god or gods, then prayer may also be useful in this respect.
You can buy Dr Dean Ornish books (he also has a website) and I recommend if you only buy one, you get "The Spectrum".
Another useful book I came across was "Reverse Heart Disease Now" by Sinatra and Roberts (again both bonafide M. D. S). This book offers similar advice to Ornish with a recommendation to to use mineral and vitamin supplements to alleviate cardio problems.
I hope you find this advice useful! I started my changes after my heart attack and I lost loads of weight! I dropped 3 trouser sizes and I'm gonna keep going unti; I am the size of my late teens / early twenties! It's easy to lose weight if someone tells you that you will die if you don't, lol!
It is too early to see if my blockages are reduced. I will keep you posted if I do get the tests done.
By the way, I have a friend (Indian) who has a blood sugar problem and he keeps it under control by taking great care of his diet also. He avoids or drastically minimises sweet foods like fruits and also white rice (which makes his blood sugar spike dramatically).
To add to the suggestions on "heart health" I see something missing that has been in the alternative arena for many years.
The "whole foods" theory that emerged in the 1950s was that the wave of heart disease which began rapidly accelerating after the Second World War came about because of the refining of flour, especially wheat, in order to give it shelf life. That theory was that the natural vitamin E was being milled out of the wheat and all the grains to provide shelf life. So the germ of the wheat was removed giving us white flour in loaf bread without any of the "germ"; the processed food revolution was on. Of course, refining grains has been an ongoing process especially where the "elite" preferred the lighter flour to the courser flour for thousands of years. The difference was that there was a wholesale movement to refining flour in most of the western countries in the last 50 years. Butter, was also replaced by hydrogenated oil which was another factor that damaged the arteries. As the arteries were damages there was no E circulating to stop the oxydizing process which produced blockages. Also without the E, oxygen was not being transported properly to the muscles (heart/legs) endangering the essential ability to function.
The first medical doctors who asserted the causation of heart and circulatory diseases was this refining of flour were the Canadian Medical Doctors, brothers, the Shutes. They made the assertion that the refinging of flour was depleting the basic source of E out of the bread and in time that depletion which was central to circulatory and heart health was causing a sharp increase in disease. So they propelled the consumption of supplimental E (natural and not synthetic). And of course, consume as much whole grain as you can versus eating refined white refined foods. Most all E comes from our breads.
My formula is:
1, 000 iu daily of d alpha tocopherol... Vitamin E (work your way up to the 1, 000 slowly, starting with 200 iu and in a month increase to 400 and next month another 200 etc till you get to 1, 000. I have been on this for more than 30 years. I do not take even one prescription drug. There are over 20 benefits from natural E... PLEASE... Natural Vitamin E... D alpha tocopherol and not dl alpha tocopherol which is synthetic. Vit E is a blood thinner when inside the body but helps with clotting when exposed to the air. So if one is on blood thinner, gradually reduce as you increase the E. Asprin is a blood thinner when you use daily, so cut down on the asprin as the E is being used.
- 500 mg of the herb hawthorne
- 500 mg of CoQ 10
- 1,000 mg of Arginine
- 500 mg of magnesium (and with that you can consume sea salt)
- 1,000 mg of assorted amino acids daily (giving even more arginine)
- a good mineral suppliment
- 500 mg of Calcium AEP (AEP is a wonder worder... This is NOT merely calcium)
- 2 garlic capsules daily (or one live clove daily)
To research each of these simply google search the term and add "benefits" and you will find lots of information. Also this formula helps with circulation problems. Circulation in the legs for instance is helped by using this formula.
Artery Block Remover plus Cure for: Cancer to Arthritis, lose extra body fat and weight. Alzheimer disease, asthma, high blood pressure, headaches, hemorrhoids, toothaches
The recipe below dissolves residues in blocked arteries without any side effects as all ingredients are well known herbs and food items in daily use. It relieves Angina / Ischaemia (reduction of blood supply to parts of the body ) pain, reduces numbness to the extremities due to better Blood Circulation, Definite improvement in stamina and appetite. This is in fact the natural God given way to do non invasive complete body Angioplasty.
Ingredients for 3 month period
1. Ginger (fresh) 300 gram.
2. Garlic (fresh) 300 gram.
3. Lemon (Kagzi Laybu) 6 large ones (Little smaller than tennis ball size or 12 table tennis ball size))
4. Raw, Unfiltered, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar), with Mother (i.e. the remains of the apple from which the cider was made). One bottle (half litre). Processed Apple Cider Vinegar, (like Heinz brand, ) reduces the potency of the mixture to a large extent, for best results try to obtain Raw, Unfiltered, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, with Mother (i.e. the remains of the apple from which the cider was made).
5. Honey One Kg bottle ( 1 kg) of Pure Unprocessed Honey, better still if you can obtain, New Zealand's 100% Pure Active UMF 25 Manuka honey.
1. One tea cup (holds .19 litre capacity)
2. One Earthenware pot which can hold 3 litre of water.
3. One Glass Jar with cap which can hold 3 litre of water
4. One wooden Ladle (Large Spoon) for stirring.
5. One wooden Table Spoon.
6. A piece of filtering cotton cloth muslin type.
7. One kitchen knife.
1. Chop fresh Ginger (peeled) into pieces then grind and extract one tea Cup of Juice by placing Pulp of ginger on to the cotton cloth and squeezing the juice in to the cup. Repeat till the cup is full.
2. Grind fresh Garlic (peeled) and extract one tea Cup of Juice by placing Garlic pulp on to the cotton cloth and squeezing the juice in to the cup. Repeat till the cup is full.
3. Extract one cup of Lemon juice , and keep it in the fridge so that it does not ferment.
Note: For grinding Ginger and Garlic use 2 tablespoons of pure water to ease grinding and shake grinder jar when the pulp sits on the bottom.
4. Pour one cup of Ginger, one cup of Garlic and one cup of Lemon juice into the Earthen pot, you should have 3 tea cups of mixture
5. Mark the depth of the mixture in the Earthen pot by inserting the ladle into the centre of the pot and marking the ladle with a knife. This mark denotes three (3) tea cups of mixture.
6. Add one cup of Apple Cider Vinegar into the mixture, now you have 4 cups of mixture
7. Apply low heat to earthen pot, stirring all the time, till mixture is reduced to 3 tea cups. This you can ensure when the mixture level in the pot reaches the 3 cup mark you made earlier, on the ladle.
8. Take mixture off the cooker and let it cool.
9. When the mixture is at room temperature add 3 tea cups of Honey and stir till the Honey is completely dissolved.
10. Pour the Mixture into the Glass Jar for storage
Mixture Proportion: Equal amount of Garlic, Ginger, Lemon and Apple Cider Vinegar is to be reduced by 25% by low heat and then add equal amount of Honey.
Dosage: Stir Mixture till honey is dissolved completely. Take a Wooden Table Spoonful of Mixture before Breakfast, on an empty stomach and do not eat anything for 20 minutes. It could be a continues process with a month's gap, as we intake a lot of rich and trash food.
Duration: The above mixture of 1.14 litre, should last for 2 1.2 months as each tea cup roughly holds 12 tablespoons.