Posted by Maria (United Kingdom) on 08/21/2016
I just wanted to share with you something amazing, I had a complex dermoid ovarian cyst for 17 years, that the doctor said would never go away and that he recommended having surgery for it, and now it's gone! It used to be 4.2 cm, so not huge, but still.
It took me 1.5 years though and as I did so many things I'm not sure which one worked, so unfortunately I don't have any top tip of what to do, but it is probably due to one of these factors or a combination of some (or all).
- Blackstrap molasses and apple cider vinegar with warm water twice a day (not the best for your teeth though...) for the first half year.
- Special herb teas from the herbalist twice a day for the first 6 months (can't remember what was in there - cardamon and other spices).
- No meat, no sugar (except natural sugar in fruits and blackstrap molasses), no dairy, no soy products and almost only wholgrain when it comes to flour products, no processed food, cooked everything myself from scratch for the first 6 months, after that there I half went back to my previous eating habits, but partly my new eating habits stayed.
- Castor oil packs on a regular basis, kept it for about an hour while watching TV.
- Healing (reiki and reconnective - my herbalist told me issues in this area of the body often are emotional).
And on another note, that first half year when I ate super healthy and took the herbs - I didn't have any period pains!
So despite not being able to tell you exactly what it was that worked for me, I mostly wanted to let you know that despite my cyst being dermoid and of the more complicated type, and having had it for so long, alternative therapies can work. And now I'm doing some research on how to solve my other health issue...
Good luck to you all and just hang in there when times are tough! Lots of love