Posted by Lonclark1311 (Wellington, New Zealand) on 07/01/2015
[BETTER BUT NOT CURED] Hello everyone! I'm a 27 yr old woman who has been battling yeast infections for the past 1.5 years. I had my first YI at 20, and then never had one again until I moved to New Zealand in December 2013. Since then, I've tried many different remedies from ACV douching to otc thrush cream. The otc stuff works for about 3 months, and then the yeast monster comes back. I have never taken antibiotics, keep a healthy/balanced diet; and to put it in perspective, yeast has been my ONLY health problem ever in life that started at 26 yrs old.
The yeast monster is back now and I'm getting aggressive in finding a natural solution. I've been doing the following for 6 consecutive days now:
- 4000-5000IUs D3
- rubbing itchy vulva with mixture of 10 drops tea tree and olive oil
- 20ml Acidophilous natural, sugar-free yogurt vaginally inserted AND orally taken (this is my favorite because it's very soothing)
- 2 probiotic vaginal inserts - the refrigerated kind (each pill containing 25 million cultures)
- Cold-pressed, virgin organic coconut oil taken both orally and vaginally
- No alcohol, lowered sugar intake
I've taken a shot of ACV everyday for the past five years as a general health practice. I thought I finally tackled the yeast beast the other day, but decided to try Vitamin C vaginal inserts as an addition to my above regime. As of yesterday, I started inserting 2x 550mg Vit C into vagina, and have had some crazy yellow/orange chunky yeasty discharge. I smell like baking bread right now, and it seems to have made the problem worse. Is this normal? Is the Vit C pushing out all of the remaining yeast or creating more? What is happening to me? LOL!
Does anyone have any other suggestions on what to do?
I'm pretty desperate.