Posted by Myway (Usa) on 06/24/2016
Hi Schautzie, I hope you feel better today. I wanted to address your issues in a practical way so others may understand that without lifestyle changes, many of the natural therapies on this site, for the long term are band-AIDS. Mono-therapy is useless unless other health promotion activities are consistently in play. Here is where I would start. I use this list as my own personal health foundation. I'm a healthcare professional and understand, that without foundational changes, my efforts are useless.
1. Cut out ALL processed foods. Figure out what whole foods you enjoy - learn how to prepare them. Make it fun! Challenge yourself to learn how to prepare wholesome food.
2. Exercise 30 minutes a day. Do something you enjoy. Yoga, walking, Pilates. I enjoy my total gym 20 min a day plus high intensity interval training 3 times a week for 20 minutes.
3. No processed sugar. Period.
4. Find 3 or 4 medical/naturopathic MDs/NDs or researchers and follow their guidelines to help you develop your own personal wellness plan. I use Dr. Carolyn Dean, Dr. Andrew Saul, Dr. Mercola plus use nutritionfacts.org and the peoplespharmacy.com.
5. Get as many chemicals out of your house and use organic alternatives.
6. Use earthclinic.com as a place to ask questions to the life- long health experts and the world.
7. Be kind to yourself, but be real. self awareness is key.
Dear, this is just the beginning of your transformation to wellness! Write out your own personal wellness plan. You can do it!