Posted by Seren (Uk) on 05/03/2015
Please can you provide guidance??
I am in the process of trying out your candida protocol.... thank you for all your work and to other contributors too:)
I have seriously impaired digestion/malabsorbtion leaving me underweight, sinus/pnd issues (clear signs of infection), brain fog, depression, inflammatory issues in joints (shoulder cysts and knee pain), etc etc!
1. If I'm already taking digestive enzymes would the proteolytic enzymes (serrapeptase) still help?? On reading up about proteo enz it seems they really do assist inflammatory issues!
2. To push up glutathione levels, What is your opinion as far as doing coffee enemas and castor oil packs, as opposed to the milk thistle, ala and selenium approach? or both?
3. I'm following the Body Ecology Diet by Donna Gates - no starches / sugars, no dairy, gluten, etc! However she explains non-gluten grains are acceptable! Your thoughts on these - millet, buckwheat, amaranth and quinoa?
4. Day 3 of your protocol and digestion issues are improving slightly.
5. Please clarify the following - you say LI not to be taken on same day as borax, I'm interchanging between them, however, are both not in the system at the same time, even when alternating?
I'm taking - turp daily and only sometimes with castor oil, molybdenum, oil of oregano, alkalising protocol twice, 3000mg vit c, b complex, fish oil, chlorella + cilantro, NO liver support atm??, iodine and borax - it all seems a lot however, I'm interchanging as much as possible!
I actually started your protocol months back but kept cheating with sugar craving that I've now stopped!
Look forward to your reply. I'll keep you posted with progress to ensure it helps you and others!