[YEA] REMEDY: 1) Wash and exfoliate (gently scrub) the affected area daily during every shower with a hand full of Epsom Salt. Repeat the scrub as many times as you like with more or less Epsom Salt during the shower.
2) Exfoliate your entire body with Epsom Salt (hair, face, hands, body, etc.)
3) After shower, pat dry. Use a separate towel for affected area. Don't use the same towel from affected area on non-affected areas to prevent spread.
4) Generously slather Extra Virgin Coconut Oil directly on the area (rubbing it in) and on surrounding areas.
5) Generously slather Extra Virgin Coconut Oil all over your body if you like.
6) Change and wash linen, clothing, and towels in bleach or detergent daily to prevent spread / reactivation.
7) Continue this process until the fungus is completely cleared. After it is cleared, continue using Coconut Oil and Epsom Salt regularly as an excellent health source and preventative.
MY EXPERIENCE: I developed a persistent rash on my hands which remained for nearly a year since doctors would not test it, only visually "assessed it (guessed it)" and threw the prescription pad at it. They assumed it was either: cellulitus, eczema, dermatitis, etc.
I tried many natural remedies (Vicks, Essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, etc.) and prescribed (eConozole, mConozole, antibiotics, cortizone, steroids, etc.).
The prescribed caused heart palpitations, constrictions, skin thinning, and under eye black circles after 1-month of use -- so obviously I ceased them and refused to take anymore steroids, cortizones, conozoles, etc.). But the hand rash was still there advancing from at the webbing of my fingers to covering both hands, and advancing five inches up my right arm.
I prayed to God to help me and to clear it. Since rash is a form of (skin) corruption, I prayed Jesus remove all corruption from me in act, deed, or otherwise (broken promises, unpaid bills, etc.).
Afterwards, I decided to take an Epsom Salt bath / scrub since I hadn't in a while. During the shower I noticed the Epsom lightened and cleared large parts of the rash remaining only where the rash was more pronounced.
Then, while shopping I saw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and decided to buy some knowing it to be an excellent skin conditioner. In both cases, I did not expect either would help the rash since I'd already tried so many other remedies. In fact, I didn't buy them for the rash, but simply because they're great anytime.
During showers I continued exfoliating with Epsom Salt, afterwards, slathering Extra Virgin Coconut Oil all over my hands and arms rubbing and massaging it in.
In the first 1 to 2 days on waking each morning I was AMAZED! Seeing the rash was lightening and clearing. It WORKS!
It's been about a week now and the rash is nearly 100% clear. I can see the true color of my hand after nearly a year of not. A doctor recently (finally) tested the rash and confirmed it is fungal. He precribed another "conozole" something, but I'm in no rush to pick it up since the Epsom scrubs and Coconut Oil have nearly cleared it entirely without one negative side effect -- and only positives (fungus cure, increased magnesium, vitamins, minerals, tone, etc.).