|BETTER BUT NOT CURED (4)||33%|
Hi all. I have a large uterine fibroid, for which the longest diameter is 9.4cm--in other words the size of a large grapefruit. They symptoms are awful--periods lasting 15 days a month and terrible cramping and blood clotting. I thought surgery was the only answer, because of the size, but did some research, including your site, and decided on the following protocol instead. I will have the fibroid re-measured in 3 months and hopefully it will have shrunk. Here is the protocol I have just started, which I will do daily:
1) Blackstrap Molasses 3TBS per day and ACV 2tsp per day to relieve symptoms and hopefully shrink fibroids. UNSULPHURED BSM!!!!
2) Indole-3-Carbinol to remove excess estrogen
3) Nattokinase to help break down fibrin and break down blood clots
4) Maca--helps to rebalance hormones, generally in favor of progesterone
5) Serrepaptase and digestive enzymes to break down fibroid
6) May add progesterone cream, but have been using the cream for 3 years and it is obviously not working, so not sure if will use that as my progesterone has nor increased on it. Have an oral progesterone (Prometrium) not sure if will take or not. Is supposed to be for people who can't absorb the cream. However, some believe that if fibroid is bigger than a grapefruit, it may not be a good idea to take progesterone, as the fibroid may convert that to estrogen--so again, not sure if will be taking progesterone or not.
7) Diet--Mostly raw, no meat, no dairy, no wheat
8) Exercise--hard to do cause of fatigue but will try
9) Avoidance of xenoestrogens (parabens, plastics, etc)
10) Avoidance of things such as caffeine, MSG, aspartame,etc.
11) Milk thistle to help liver
12) Would like to do some liver flushes but body doesn't seem to handle it well, so not sure.
Well anyway, I just started this protocol. My period is due in about a week so it will be interesting to see at that point if my menstrual symptoms are any better. I will re-update at that time.
Replied by Carol