Last Modified on May 20, 2015
Can I Treat Fibroids with Natural Cures?Previously, the “go-to” treatments for fibroids were invasive. Today, we know much more about treating fibroids and any of the myriad of reproductive health issues. Treatment for fibroid tumors largely relies upon alternative medicines, particularly options such as Neprinol, vitex, dandelion root, and yellow dock.
1. NeprinolResearch indicates that specific enzymes are effective for breaking up fibroid tumors and remedying the condition entirely. Neprinol is a “name brand” enzyme that is designed to breakup fibroids, improve circulation, boost your immune system, and reduce inflammation. Neprinol contains two key ingredients, serrapeptase and nattokinase, that help dissolve fibrous tissue. You can purchase Neprinol from reputed natural supplement providers and follow dosage suggestions on the product itself.
Vitex is an herbal remedy that promotes the production of progesterone. This hormone helps balance your hormone load to limit the development of fibrous tissue.
How to Take Vitex
- You can take a daily dose of 1/2 teaspoon of the liquid extract.
- You can also make vitex tea using three cups of boiling water poured over two tablespoons of crushed vitex berries.
3. Dandelion Root
Dandelion root is another herbal remedy that helps treat fibroid tumors. This herb improves the flow of bile within your body to improve digestion and toxin release. This process facilitates the release of excess estrogen, flushing it out of your body.
How to Take Dandelion Root
- Take 1 to 2 teaspoons of the liquid extract or two capsules three times a day.
- You can also make dandelion root tea by simmering three tablespoons of dandelion root in three and a half cups of water. Strain the mixture and drink three cups daily.
4. Yellow Dock
This herbal remedy has distinct purifying qualities to improve your liver function. Improving the function of your liver helps cleanse your system of excess hormones, like estrogen. This also helps to break up fibrous tissue in your body.
How to Take Yellow Dock
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of liquid extract or 2 capsules three times a day.
When Should I Seek Medical Attention?
Uterine fibroids typically aren’t dangerous; however, they can cause discomfort and may lead to complications, such as anemia and heavy blood loss. See your doctor if you experience any additional issues.
Keep reading below to see what our readers report are the best remedies for fibroids (apple cider vinegar and blackstrap molasses) and let us know if any of them worked for you!
|Apple Cider Vinegar, Blackstrap Molasses||27|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||15|
|Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda||3|
I have read so much about your site. I just want to ask just one question. I have Adenomyosis,
(A 7CM Adneomyoma of the uterus). It was shown on the pelvic sono as a fibroid. I went to another doctor and took an MRI, shows that I have Adenomyosis, of course I do have few 1.4 cm fibroids. This is on the right side of me and never hurts. For years I have been having pain on my left side where a Adenomyosis was found. I took to a holistic ND, who said for me not to drink green tea, because green tea has caffeine and this makes fibroids grow more. She said to drink red raspberry tea. I am confused, because on your site, there are talks about green tea being good for fibroids. I used to drink decaffeinted with (4% caffeine). Ted Please let me know any suggestion to shrink Adenomyosis. This is a growth inside of the uterus, the opposite of Endometroisis. I was told that enzyme breaks up fibroids tissue. Please let me know your suggesttion of these growths on the uterus. Adenomyosis is a thickening of the uterus.
Replied by Mary
Bethel Island, Ca