While I also highly recommend the bee pollen treatment, I do advise caution. The first time I had bee pollen was at a local honey tasting room. They had a little spoon you could get yourself a scoop and try it. I did like everyone else and got a small scoopful. I quickly had a sore and swollen throat, etc. If I had had much more I'm pretty sure I would have ended up in the hospital--something my allergies have never caused.
So, while I think it's a great desensitizer to allergies, to be cautious, especially if you have allergies. Start very small and work your way up.
I throw a couple pinches in my morning smoothie. Haven't noticed that it's hugely helpful for allergies, but I may need to have worked up to a greater amount by now.