Add New Post

Mites
Table of Contents


Mite Infestation Cures

Last Modified on May 22, 2015


Yogurt With Cinnamon   1  0   

Posted by Viv (Camarillo, Ca, Usa) on 05/06/2010

[YEA]  I have been having skin problems for over a year, since I moved into my apartment--itching, burning, and finding tiny bites all over, especially on arms and legs. When I would sit at my computer I could feel invisible things biting my feet and lower legs. The "bugs" are invisible, but sometimes I would feel something like a grain of sand.I'd sometimes have a tiny grain in the corner of my eye, also. Also the beltline area of my body was very red and itchy.

To come to the point, one of the latest things I have tried is plain yogurt with a little ground cinnamon. I took a couple of tablespoons of plain white yogurt (not sweetened) and mixed in about a teaspoon of ground cinnamon and put a little bit on my skin and rubbed it in. I started with the lower part of my right leg and rubbed hard. After a few minutes tiny black specks seem to appear that look like very short black hairs. I kept rubbing and after five or ten minutes a large amount of whitish "debris," like flakes or grains, starts falling off of my skin. I don't know whether it's just flakes of dead skin falling off or some kind of mites or parasites that had been inside my skin that have come out and are falling off. I did the same thing on my other leg and my feet and arms and as much of my back I could reach. In some places there was a large amount of white "debris" that came off my skin and in other places I didn't notice any. The whole process can take some time. When I was done I rinsed off my skin and it felt and looked extremely soft and clean. That was last night. I did feel a couple of biting sensations during the night, but that was all. Also, when I got up this morning my legs were no longer swollen. They had been swollen for the past year.

I also had been noticing long indentations or lines that would appear on my arms and legs for the past six months. They would come and go. I still have some of those on my upper legs.

I went to a doctor yesterday and tried to explain my skin problem. She insisted that it's just a skin allergy and prescribed hydrocortisone. She also said when bathing to use a very mild soap such as Dove and not to use hot water, and for laundry, to use hypoallergenic detergent and not to use fabric softener. She didn't even examine my skin. I have many visible tiny bites on my arms and legs, and some larger bites on my body--I don't think those could be caused by an allergy! I told her that if I put a little hand sanitizer on my arm and rub it gently, I start to feel soft granules. She said that just means I'm allergic to the sanitizer. I showed her two small rows of bites on my lower leg, and she said those were scratches.

Another strange thing: During the past year I have thrown away some underwear, clothing, and even blankets that had mysterious "lint" on them, sometimes dark, sometimes pale blue, sometimes reddish, sometimes white. Once I had a hand-knitted white wool sweater. It looked clean, but when I held it up to the light, I saw that it was covered with very pale blue lint, especially clustered along the seams. I threw it away.

A couple of months ago, to keep my couch clean, I had a pale pink blanket on it. I put a clean, white, padded mattress cover on it and put a clean off-white sheet over that, and was sleeping on the couch. I left it that way for perhaps a couple of weeks. I'd been having itching problems. I took the sheet off and was surprised to see that the mattress cover seemed to be disintegrating and was full of small reddish pieces of lint. There had been nothing in that area that was reddish. My couch is moss green. After that I would sometimes find reddish lint in my clothing or underwear that seemed to have some connection to my itching. I know that it doesn't make any sense.

Also, bathing in very hot water twice a day with about two cups of borax and 1/2 to 1 bottle of hydrogen peroxide helped a lot. I did it for a few days. When I skipped one evening, I started to have itching again. I also have tried a deep cleaning salve that I got online, and it helped, but I ran out of it.

I'll mention also that I almost always wear something only once and then wash it. I always use hot water and use borax in addition to laundry detergent. I have tried other additives in the past: ammonia, bleach, vinegar, or disinfectant. I vaccuum frequently; I rented a carpet cleaner and cleaned my carpet. I washed the vinyl flooring. I bought an air purifier and have used that, also, to try to keep the air clean.
I think I have conquered the problem. Mainly, I wanted to share the idea of yogurt with cinnamon--at least it doesn't hurt to try it.

Replied by Mary
Regina, Saskchewan
05/07/2010
Hi: Sounds like your apartment, not you, has the issue. And your issue is solving itself. Good thing you are not brainwashed into thinking doctors have all the answers! Anyway i think you need to borax your whole aparment often. Buy boxes of it. Drive it into the carpet with a broom all along baseboards. sprinkle it all over your mattress. If you leave it for a day before you vacuum that is better and do it often.
when you treat yourself and your environment they will go away.

I hope you post again, would like to hear how you do.
Mary

Replied by Neem_enthusiast
Toronto, Ontario Canada
12/01/2011
Sounds like Morgellon's disease.
Replied by Betty Lou
Ga, US
11/15/2014
You need to buy some diatomaceous earth, FOOD GRADE only!! Look on line to find a place near you that sells it.. or buy on line.. FOOD GRADE only.. spread it througout your home and car.. within 3 to 4 weeks they will almost be gone.. I promise you.. I have had them for 13 yrs.. until I tried DE.. I can feel them if I don't keep the DE down in my house, I also put it on myself in the beginning. This really does work.
Replied by Robert Henry
Ten Mile, Tn.
11/16/2014
HI U BETTY LOU, , , , , , , , , , with a double name you got to be a Southerner from yester year. I bet yo momma called you Betty until you got her dander up..... then, she addressed you as "BETTY LOU" in a strident voice and you knew she has the ass. "Yas mame , I be good" was your reply.

Anyway, diatomaceous is a mined product and it's all food grade. Just like Borax. Everyone on this site says you got to use only food grade borax. Bull, it is a mined product and 20 Mule Team Borax is food grade.

Anyways, I went to Ga Tech and lived in Augusta and St Simons for awhile so we bonded somehow.

Yo buddy======ORH==========




 



DISCLAIMER: Our readers offer information and opinions on Earth Clinic, not as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

About Us Contact Us Search Help
Copyright © 2015
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy