Mold and Black Mold Exposure

Mold in Your Building
Posted by Renee (El Dorado, KS) on 09/18/2008
5 out of 5 stars

8 days ago two small, painful, splinter-looking bumps appeared just under my chin. To help the foreign particles escape, I poked a small hole in each. Instantly I recalled my toes* and sought to ward off infection... applying 3% H202 on and around. OMG!!! Second Degree burn from the bumps to the base of my chin and two areas of my neck. No reaction from 3% ever before.

*5 months ago both big and little toes became extremely infected... one 1/2 hard the other 1/2 gushy - and they really hurt. After 3 rounds of anti-biotics my toes still aren't quite right. Approx. 40% of each big toe remains numb. Forget standing for more than an hour or two... makes the toes scream!

First I thought I'd picked up Scabies. Nope. Then found a site called Morgellans and the Federal Government's Center for Disease Control. Talk about depressing! Kept looking. Parasites? Something is coming out of my skin... nasty looking too, especially under 30-times magnification! Rid Worm by Hartz (smile) didn't do anything and this seems to be getting worse.

While I check in on this site periodically (found numerous treatments here already when medical field left me desperate), it wasn't until early this morning I found my way back here. And boy did I come running back! Check out the Image Bank at drfungus.org. Yep! This seems the most likely fit to my symptoms... could be wrong though but worth a try.

I believe my home is sick. Mold in the bath room seemed contained behind shower wall. Kitchen sponge doesn't mold when I leave it full of soap to dry out. Other usual precautions when living in an old, moldy home. It gets worse. Two dogs have pee'd on my kitchen and living room carpet so many times that I've literally went nuts 3 times ripping out carpet... swore I wouldn't replace until they were gone. Finally this year... Fidos are gone - ruining my son's apartment carpet now.

Anyway... though I'd scrubbed all the yukky stuff from the sub floors... a dark gluey substance remained behind in numerous places - nothing I could think of touched it. I've just been throwing area rugs here and there to hide.

Was going to brush my hair - to check if scalp was red, bumpy, etc. There were things growing on my brush! Upon magnificatin, no doubt some form of mold has completely taken over when I wasn't looking. So here's I am!

Not really thinking, I picked up an area rug and poured H202 on the mysterious black tar/glue substance. Ahh, the trusted bubbles went to work. Within one minute I could see white spores beginning to appear from the blackened floor. Couldn't help but notice some of the disgusting particles I keep finding on my skin is also in this bubbling puddle of burn-the-damn-house-down mess. What is in the ceiling? Behind the walls? Under the other floor coverings? Ughhh!

http://aromatherapy4u.wordpress.com/2008/08/05/974/ has a doctor claiming Baking Soda kills Cancer which is really Yeast/Fungi. What the hell? I've already this in my home thanks to Earth Clinic! Rubbed it all over, head to toe... letting the crumbs fall where they may. Appears the mold on the floor will be much easier to remove than the re-dried mess the H202 left behind. Of course I'll be needing a Haz-Mat suit!

Hey, the burning itch hasn't bothered me in a few hours and one of my big toes is beginning to have feeling again!

No doubt will try many of the great ideas I've read this morning from all of you. Thanks! Oh... I'm pretty sure it is the Systemic Candidiasis I'm up against. Maybe I won't have to watch all my skin and hair rot off only to welcome the finalle of painful death.

Really folks, take a look at drfungus' "Clinical" pictures of Fungi/Yeast. The medical communities around the globe have no excuse for no education or treatment. I take their silence as a personal attack on all of us who have ever had, have, and will have to suffer from any type of fungi. Accountability is long over-due every where I look up, for this and for that. Thank God we've still got one another!"

09/18/2008: Renee from El Dorado, KS writes: "Duhhh, forgot my question.

How do I keep this out of my eyes? The yeast over-growth inside of me is apparently on the march and I've got white particles coming out of my skin and my eye socket tissues aren't exempt. Several times I've felt a pain/burn in an eye and upon looking I've got what now appears are small spores penetrating the actual eye ball... or maybe they're coming out of my eye balls!!!!

Blindness can be one of the end-effects!!! HELP!


Mold in Your Building
Posted by Nicole (Chicago, IL) on 03/30/2008
5 out of 5 stars

I wanted to say that if people have extremely chronic respiratory or nervous conditions, they ought to find out if they are living or working in a moldy building. Nothing cures that but getting out or fixing the problem in the house!