Royal Jelly (1 – 2 gram daily) is an excellent remedy for ED. It is also an aphrodisiac and it will increase sperm volume. It should be taken with zinc and other supplements to support the reproductive system.
Do not over indulge ejaculating as it will weaken your system in the long run.
Eat spinach with some tomato on an empty stomach (2-4 hours) after supper later at night around 11 pm-2 am.
I was hungry one night, and had nothing else to snack on. It caused an erection and horniness about 2 hours later. Repeated and had same reaction another night as an experiment.
I think empty stomach and later at night is key.
Ultimate Supplement Combo for ED, healthy erections, hard flaccid, and peyronies
OK. I've been messing with every supplement under the sun for about 10 years now, for better health in general and libido and erections. 100's. And I'll tell you what I found, by finding and using the few supplements you're nutritionally deficient in, which could be around 10, your erections will be 100x better than taking all the libido enhancers out there (horny goat weed, maca, etc..) but not correcting these nutritional deficiencies.
So here is my recipe for super erections on a constant basis:
1. Ionic Magnesium - This must be the liquid magnesium. I use the Good State brand as it's cheap and effective. Nearly all other forms of magnesium don't absorb, so don't both buying capsules of magnesium oxide or any other type. Why magnesium? Well people are hugely deficient in it, it is responsible for other 900+ enzymes in your body, one of them being converting GLA > PGE1, which is needed for erections (the injectable ED drug was pure PGE1 called Alprostadil). If you're using Good State brand, take 1/2 a filled cap.
2. Sea Kelp - This is for iodine. And you don't need iodine in any other form (lugos or whatever), sea kelp works period. I have a friend who is very sensitive to iodine, and he can't even take a 1/4 of a tablet of sea kelp because it's too much iodine for him. And with mine and my other friends experiences, sea kelp works wonders for really hard erections and stronger orgasms. (Stronger orgasms for women too). Iodine is extremely important for erections, believe me. But take it via sea kelp, as you can easily go over board other ways. Take 1 tablet.
3. L-carnitine. Now DO NOT get Acetyl l Carnitine. Get either L Carnitine L Tartrate or L Carnitine L Fumarate. The latter 2 are more for the body, the former crosses the BBB too easily and will make you stressed, angry, or headache. L Carnitine L Tartrate has been proven in scientific studies to be better than testosterone injections for ED, and increasing androgen receptors in your body (more receptors allows more testosterone to latch onto). I tell you, l-carnitine is almost like an anabolic steroid, my dumbell bench press went from 30kg to 37.5kg on each arm in 22 days. L-carntitine gives you so much more strength and power. Take 500mg-3000mg, 1 to 6 tablets. I recommend however you just take 1.
4. Vitamin C. You might think I'm crazy for suggesting this, but it works really well. Start taking 2g of vitamin C before sex and you will be amazed how powerful this out of fashion vitamin is. It is a very powerful Nitric Oxide enhancer. Take as much as you can tolerate. It could be 1g every few hours, or 2g every few hours. I personally just take 2g once a day with my other supplements as it's easier that way.
5. Evening Primrose Oil. This has GLA in it, which converts to PGE1. Once you start taking ionic magnesium as well, you will be converting more of this GLA to PGE1 regularly. Also EPO may lower your prolactin, but we take it mainly for the GLA. You DO NOT need to take expensive starflower/borage oil which is meant to have more gla in it, EPO is cheap and very effective. Also note that if starflower/borage oil is not processed correctly, it can keep toxins from the plant which may harm the liver; EPO doesn't have this problem. Take 1-3g a day.
This formula is probably going to cost you $10 a month or less if you took these supplements everyday. Every one of these supplements you can get large supplies of for very cheap, except maybe for l carnitine, which is why I recommend you get the L Carnitine L Tartrate as it's cheaper, and been the one used and proven in scientific studies. If you live in the UK or EU, I get my l carnitine from myprotein.com.
Whatever the case, you wanted erection power. These supplements alone will do better than all the aphrodisiacs put together. You will consistently get hard erections and high libido every time. Also you'll probably cure a lot of other things along the way, especially with the magnesium and sea kelp (iodine). In fact, I've taken many supplements over the years, and have had a few bouts of depression or anhedonic. Since taking liquid magnesium, it's pretty damn hard to ever get depressed. There is an old study out there which claims magnesium can cure depression outright, and in my case, I believe it. Magnesium deficiency is huge, and we know magnesium is a co-factor for over 900+ enzyme in our body, so it's very important. These no point putting anything into your body, if you don't have enough enzymes to break them down into the useful nutrients your body uses.
Anyway, trust me, your money won't be wasted. Buy a months supply of the above supplements and start enjoying better erections and libido.
Though I'm not a woman, I can only image the above supplements helping your libido also.
erections: 70 years old, a smoker most of my life (down to 6 a day rolling my own natural tobacco.
Started having problems 2 years ago. My solution:
1. get your estrogen level checked (should be around 50), men become tamer and easier to manage say their wives after 50 or male menopause.
2. get testosterone level checked. (Should be about 600 for good performance)
3. get DHEA level checked. It starts dropping ater 40 years.
I use: 3,000mg of arginine, 625mg of tribulus terrestris (to maintain testosterone),2 5 mg of DHEA daily. These take care of the reproductive system. 1000 mg of non-flush niacin to dilate the necessary blood vessels about 30 to 45 min before sex.
Am an Alternative Medical researcher. This is what works for me. The most important items are the blood tests to make sure your levels are proper.
There are many things other people use which I haven't tried and may be better for you.
This only addresses the physical aspect; many have psychological problems. If you get up in the morning with a good erection and can't perform, maybe it is not physical.
Feltham, United Kingdom
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Dubai, N/a, Uae
London, United Kingdom
Abha, Western Saudi Arabia
Abha, Western, Saudi Arabia
Batonrouge, La, Usa