A friend of mine was stung by a bee today and the sting area started to swell and cause pain immediately. He went inside and pulled the stinger out and put a small amount (1/4 teaspoon) of 320 parts per million colloidal silver on the sting area and then rubbed it in. The swelling and pain started to reverse within about a minute and within 5 minutes you could no longer tell that he had been stung! No pain, no inflammation and no swelling......all gone. I looked at it after about an hour and could not tell where he had been stung. After 12 hours he said he could feel a very slight amount of pain where he was stung so he applied a little more colloidal silver and the pain went away. That leads me to believe that had he put a cotton ball wet with colloidal silver on it and taped it in place, that might have been a complete end to it right then.
If you are allergic to bee stings, you can not rely on this method and must go to the emergency room right away.......your life may depend on it!
Bee/Hornet Sting Remedy:
While we welcome Spring, the bees and hornets (and their stings) can make for a bad day. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLERGIC TO BEE/HONET STINGS AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT A LIFE-THREATENIG STING REACTION, try this very simple remedy for a bee or hornet sting: tape a copper penny directly over the site of the sting and leave it in place for several hours. UNLESS YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO STINGS, this simple remedy will reduce the effects of a or bee/hornet sting. It also helps reduce the swelling and soreness that follow a sting. I don't know why it works, nor do I care; it works. Once you have tied this remedy, I believe you will agree that a simple penny has great value.. If you ARE allergic to insect stings, however, disregard the above suggestion and promptly go to the nearest Emergancy Room for medical treatment.
After being stung by 2 bees, I imediately ran for the dairy cream, as I remembered a story I read many years ago about this. I put the cream on the stings, and the welts and pain were gone in 45 SECONDS. Amazing! I will always use this remedy, and spread the news everywhere I can.
EC: Dairy cream - aka heavy whipping cream
For a bee sting crush a glove of garlic through a garlic press and place it on the stung area. Relief comes within a few minutes.
Bee sting/ wasp sting....heat remedy
I am allergic to bee and wasp stings and a sting typically swells to the diameter of a plate, turning the area or limb into a burning ball of firey pain for days and days. I've tried nearly all the remedies listed here ( ACV, baking soda, clay, ammonia, ice packs, etc). Nothing helped.
While in Australia I witnessed lifeguards placing the limb of a stingray victim into the hottest water they could manage to neutralize the Venom from the sting, and I thought I would try the same technique with a wasp bite. It worked unbelievably well.
As soon as I got the sting I rushed into the shower, washed the sting with bar soap, (bar soap is alkaline, which also helps neutralize the Venom, ) and ran the hottest shower water over my leg but I could manage. I then microwaved a hot wheat bag to the hottest temperature I could endure and held it over the sting for about half an hour. The results were nothing short of a miracle for me.
A bite that normally would have made my whole thigh unbearably hot, swollen, and painful for the next week, turned out to be nothing less than an itchy swelling the size of a dime. I'd say this treatment works easily 99.9% better than anything I've ever tried before.
I recently took my mother's truck to the gas station to be filled up. It had been sitting in the field unused for some time so when I went to open the gas tank I hand no idea there was a mini wasp's nest inside. It literally was a second or less before I was stung after opening the hinged lid. It was the most painful sting I've ever had and went super deep inside. Unfortunately it was a half an hour or so before I could treat it which may have contributed the the reaction. My hands over a 5 hour period swelled up like balloons and stayed that way for days. It was so bad I could not fully clench my hand nor see my knuckles. At any rate I tried everything I knew. I tools lots of MSM and c. I took benadryl. I took lots of bromelein on a empty stomach. I took apple cider finger internally and topically. I also tried bentonite clay. Nothing seemed to help. Now so could say it was just time but when I put the first dose of a gel made for stings on my wound at night by the next morning the swelling had reduced by 80-90%. I was so impressed I kept putting it on my hand till by the next day it was totally healed. For those interested some of the ingredients included arnica, calendula, echinacea, hypericum, ledum, and pyrethrum. This site in my opinion is like a science test so if others experience something similar I'd be interested to see if it works as a general rule or was just an isolated incident.
My two year old daughter got stung by a bee at a friends house. I had to think quick on what to use that they would have and knowing honey is a natural antiseptic I applied it to her sting. It took less than a minute for her to stop crying and wanting to play again. It worked amazingly. The honey was not organic or raw just store brand. Although at my house we use all organic raw honey which is great. We use it as a face wash and I love it for my Acne prone skin.
I have found that nothing works better for me for a bee sting than pure raw honey. Just dab a little bit on the sting and cover with a bandaid. The enzymes in the honey neutralize the bee venom and the pain from the sting will subside within 1-5 minutes. No lie! It also helps to draw out the stinger. Works for wasp and hornet stings as well.
(Rancho Cordova, California)
(Los Angeles, Ca)
Bad reaction to yellow jacket stings...drinking high PPM hydrogen water did the trick!
My 3 year old daughter was stung by a bee for the first time. She didn't have a big reaction but it hurt, a lot. I tried Chickweed which helped for a minute, then breatmilk and that did nothing. But then I put pure Lavander oil on it and it took the pain away instantly.
We were just away at a ranch, lots of horse flies, wasps etc. My 7 month old grabbed a wasp in mid area and was stung in the inside of his finger... Right away he was crying in pain and we saw the wasp dead beside him and we knew he had been stung, his little finger was as hard as a rock and i was getting worried of what type of reaction he was going to have...his hand and arm started to quickly get red and swell...The people we were with had pure essential Lavender oil and we rubbed it on the finger and hand, I would have to say within 5 minutes the pain was forgotten red gone and swelling completely gone... I was amazed... someone older was stung also and we did the same thing and he said the pain was gone right away... We have our own now and keep it with us.
My daughter and her friends were playing in the yard when one of them was stung by a wasp right on her hand. I went into my home remedies book and they said that you should put lemon on it, thank god I had a lemon in the fridge. I washed the bite with ACV first and then had her hold a slice of fresh lemon on it for about 5 minutes and she said it felt much better and her crying stopped almost immediately. I know if you have small children and live in the woods like I do you should definately keep a lemon on hand at all times.
Msg available as Accent meat tenderizer in the supermarket is the best. A little paste right on the bite usually works within a minute. Repeat if necessary later.
I also used this on an unknown crazy itchy burning bite and I did have to reapply about 4 hours later and after that it didn't bother me anymore.
ACV doesn't work on bee stings. But here what does... apply meat tenderizer (mixed until it becomes a paste) to sting for 3-5 minutes, then soak in ice water or ice pack for about 5 minutes, then apply aloe vera for a few minutes. Pain gone, swelling gone, and poison reduced.
A few weeks ago when I was weeding I accidentally grabbed a bee in the process and got stung really hard on my palm near the thumb. I had listened to David Wolfe's lectures who once talked about how he got stung and cured it with MSM. He claimed to carry some in his pack whenever hiking. He said once when stung he poured some on his bite and took all the rest of the MSM he had. Well I decided to repeat this process by making a salve of MSM and water and taking about 10 pills. I suppose that's about 5000 mg worth. Though quite swollen at first the swelling did seem to subside quite a bit. After washing off the salve I put on the bentonite healing clay that the Native American's used as a topical remedy. Finally after letting this dry I washed this off too. I then used ACV soaked cotton ball which really helped with the pain. Long story short before I went to bed it was all but gone... And by morning not a trace was left that I had ever been stung. All this was done without the use of antihistamines. I call that quite a testament for the healing power of nature.