Natural Cures for a Bee Sting

Posted by Suzy (BC) on 11/05/2006
5 out of 5 stars

I read it in a book then tried it myself the next time I got stung. Because I swell up so large around my stings and they last at least up to a week before my body rids the swelling. Now as soon as I can after I'm stung, I make a thick sugar water paste. I get a spoon and scoop out some sugar, then I add a tiny bit of water enough to make a paste that is not too juicy (not leaky) and not too dry to be crumbly. I apply it generously on top of the sting. Within 1 minute you will not feel the sting and there will be no stinging. I leave it on for about 20 minutes. That's it. It works beautifully!