I am allergic to bees. My wife is allergic to mosquitoes. We both have found putting unscented ammonia on cotton ball and holding on sting bite until the other one makes a bentonite clay poultice to put on works miracles. Clay even took away a 2 day old brown recluse bite with no damage. A puss head was even forming which will then start eating into the flesh. All bites are acid and ammonia is very alkaline and absorbs into the body real fast. Your body also makes it. If you don't have bentonite clay, use clay mud from ground.