I need help. I ordered 99.9% DMSO on Amazon, but what I received was 99% industrial grade. I used it anyway on my tendonitis and other areas of the body. The thing I that I got wicked drunk that night and very very sick! I am wondering if it is possible that the other 1% is alcohol or Acetone in the DMSO and if that is what contributed to me getting that "drunk" feeling...? If so, seems like it is dangerous as could I have gotten alcohol poisoning? Somebody please email me if you know the answer. kathyjo (at) velocity [dot} net.
Replied by Rosemary Toews
White Rock, B.c.