Try combining the apple cider vinegar cotton swap with a HOT compress.
I just brought a boil on my wrist to a head in about 45 minutes, which is amazing because it was NOWHERE near this before I started.
1. Clean area with alcohol
2. Dip cotton ball in Apple Cider Vinegar
3. Apply ACV cotton ball to boil
4. Hold in place with bandage
5. Apply a fairly tight wrap to secure everything and prevent ACV from staining clothes / compress
6. Microwave a compress for about 5 minutes. Apply it directly on top of the part of the wrap that is covering the boil
7. Watch TV for about 45 minutes to 1 hour
This worked for me in 1 treatment. I was completely blown away.