Posted by Diamond (Salisbury, Mass.) on 03/12/2011
I found as a very young kid I had something wrong with me, I never liked the hot summers, I had blurred vision and headaches, I could never gain weight (no appetite) I always loved candy. When I was in my early twenties I still weighed the same; I was 130 lbs. And was 5'11" I was very moody and very late in developing as a normal female would have. My self and my siblings grew up in a very cold wide open house where winter was just as cold inside as it was outside. When I was approx. ten years old, my baby Dr. told me I had some sort of blood disease but he wasn't sure therefore tests were never done. Further on down the line I tend to have followed what ever this was, my mood swings became severe, I was put on meds. Until I stopped taking them. Many doctors were continuously treating me for urinary tract infections, which made me 100 times worse.
The another Dr. told me I needed a D&C things progressed slowly, I was hyper active, I moved into what I never knew was a very cold damp apt. but I used the fireplace which was cozy but the mold was still lurking in the corners and closets, so the damage is done twice (home & apt.)
In 2000, I was given surgery on my neck as I was told I had bone spurs (not true) what that surgery did was further weaken my immune system and made me worse. I have been to many Drs. with no hope, I have been picked, probed & you name it. Today I am 100% crippled because of the lack of the system and their lack of knowledge or is it ignorance? My muscle strength went from 100% down to 0/5 and getting weaker. I continued to make the mistake of covering up my real problems by eating a half gal. ice cream every three to five days which only makes it worse. Whereever there is mold/fungi there are parasites, these parasites love acidic inviornments, anything pickled, vinegar etc. spicy foods, most definately sugar/sweets.My diet was almost nothing.
Recently my newer Dr. gave me an anti-biotic for infections an it really did me in, I thought this was my last days here on mother earth, I was in bed for three weeks burning up, the plus side was good as it was ridding me of poison toxins, today is the first day without ice cream and feeling better. One of my diagnosis was toxoplasmosis, I was told it was parasites from damp conditions/environments. It is true that once we have this disease it does shed, any one can catch it, I've seen many friends die very young without warning, I am the carrier, which means the host lives longer then those that randomly catch it and/or with immune systems that might be on the weaker side. My brother died of toxins very young. The Dr. told me it was toxins but not what type. Another brother died young from toxins & heart failure, he went into ER with severe pain in his left arm they sent him home told him to take two aspirin that same night he died. My younger sister died from mold starting from the brain spreading all without warning. It's so sad doctors know the truth but never tell of it.
I am happy to see someone else writing about the same interests as mold/fungi because others thought I was bonkers. Even another older sister and brother have the same signs but refuse to believe what I say, they seem to have felt that sleeping in a freezing cold wide open house was healthy(denial) and yet they allow their doctors exploit them. Although my older brother must have a half way decent Dr. because he told my brother not to eat any dairy products or anything spicy or pickled. I am so happy to see a lot of people joining in this chat and finding that together we can all conquer these issues. "United we stand, divided we fall. " Be blessed......