Posted by Misty (Usa) on 08/20/2013
[BETTER BUT NOT CURED] Mold/Fungus: I have been following this illness for many years, the correct way as I recently read to pronounce mold is actually mold. Doctors do not or will not recognize any such illness such as mold or fungus but it does exist & is severely progressive, I was born into a very old farm house where there was no covering accept boards spaced far apart we lived right near lakes and oceans all around us, very cold & very damp. I have followed & monitored this specific illness. When I was very young I was way too skinny & no matter what I could not gain weight, when I was ten yrs. old I swelled way up which obviously meant my organs/kidney's were at risk, eventually the swelling went down, I had severe urges for sugar's, I continued to eat sweets year round. I continued on with life but I seemed to have a bad case of blurred vision, glasses did not work for this type of vision problems. I worked for years in nursing homes where the Dr. told me absolutely no heavy lifting but I needed & loved my job, I already had back problems which as the years rolled on my back worsened, to cut a long story short I kept falling down randomly with-out being aware before hand that I was going to fall. Later on in life I was having way too many issues especially severe anger where I used to be fun & out going, I cried all the time not knowing what was wrong, way too many Drs. examined me and gave me so many diagnosis I eventually gave up after so many tries & mis-diagnosis, my husband & I went on a cruise to Bermuda, I ate some"REAL"rich sweets/ I got back home just in time with absolutely no time to spare when I was having some severe pain in my lower part of my stomach, I had my husband take me to ER & leave me there, I was rushed into surgery immediately & found that my gallbladder was ready to explode, again back & forth I went to many Drs.
This time with another exam I found I had severe thyroid problems hence this joy ride after five plus years was great but then I started going right back into the same bad moods/sweating & much more. I then decided to take things into my own hands & do some serious investigations, I went to a neurologist, this Dr. was a family Dr., a neuro-surgeon & very thorough, he stated I had neuropathy, spondylosis, CMV which is a virus (mold) toxoplasmosis, some sort of algae again some thing to do with moisture//fungus etc. so recently I have been up & down sick wise eventually this mold/fungus has caused severe nerve damage after a few years & many tests later I started to continue on a journey of falling down randomly even though my illness is painful as well as these continued appointments & the run arounds, the most hurting & embarrassing situation was when the Dr. in ER forced me to walk to the bathroom/I told the Dr. the reason I was there was because I fell, therefore I could not walk, she told me I needed to get up & walk, I stood up & with a huge bang went right back down I felt as though I had split my legs in half as they were bent way in back of me, I felt like a twisted pretzel I begged & pleaded for these people called humans to please help me up but they stood there looking at me, finally I got to where I pulled myself up & after recovering I reported each & every one of them but of course the hosp. won the case dismissed. Again I found mold in my mouth as well as the stench smell of mold coming out of my body when I sweat, also I found this to be of very importance doctors are treating this mold/fungus as an infection which is treated with anti-biotics that is not a good idea, this is a very serious virus & should be treated as such.
I have been seriously looking into many herbs as odd as it may seem I found that pine needle tea is the very best tea you can drink, if any one ever notices, the pine tree never has any parasites, never decays or rots so to speak, I have been drinking this now for two years & the parasites are flooding my toilet/a month ago I fell sick again as I had stopped taking this tea prior, I could not get up or even lift my head up, I made a huge batch of pine needle tea & had the most exuberant & a great amount of energy. Another thing is psoriasis is another form of mold/fungus this is being treated with UV lamps. Here is the one of the web sites to read up on... http://www.ehow.com/about_6539988_uv-lamps-psoriasis.html "I feel it a great idea to try this UV on my body to see what happens. God Bless.