Sodium Thiosulfate for Heavy Metal Detox, Calcifications, Candida

Heavy Metal Detox, Allergic Skin Reactions
Posted by Marigold Morning (Sweet Home, OR) on 05/01/2021
5 out of 5 stars

I love this stuff!! I've used it on and off for 10 years.

After reading Ted's posts on it, for the various uses, it's a must in my medicine cupboard. I use it every time I go to the dentist and have any tooth work done (I've had all my old amalgams removed, but still deal with brain fog, concentration and sometimes fatigue)

I use it once a week as a long term metal detox (3 drops with 1000mg vit C in water) And also for toxin exposure from paint (my lungs, kidneys and liver sometimes don't feel good after breathing fumes of even the eco friendly latex paint)

I have used it for allergic skin reactions from applied skin products and accidentally getting bleach on my skin. (Apply the liquid diluted with a little water, and rinse off till it's no longer slippery and then wash again with soap and water.)

We love you Ted!!!!