Bill Thompson Protocol
Bill, Will your listed protocol work for fibromyalgia? Or do you have any other suggestions? Thank you, Bill M.
(San Fernando, Luzon, Philippines)
Hi Bill... Although I would completely agree with what Jason Uttley says in EC about fluoride causing Fibromyalgia (see https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/fibromyalgia.html), I would have to say that this is only one of the things which would could cause this illness. My reasoning goes like this. The introduction of fluorine into our diets via water, food and drugs etc only started to happen in the 1950s. But Fibromylagia -- or Muscular Rheumatism as it was known in the old days -- was also known to exist well before fluorine was introduced into drinking water, vaccines, food and drugs in the 1950s. Therefore, there must be more than one causative factor for Fibromyalgia. As far as I can determine, the following seem to relate as causative factors of Fibromyalgia:
* Fluorine in the drinking water, vaccines, drugs, agriculture and food supply.
* Excess calcium in the western diets. This promotes intracellular acidity and mitochondrial calcification -- causes muscular pain.
* Similarly, low amounts of Magnesium in the western diet also fascilitates excess calcium and acidity in the body with attending mitochondrial pain and energy problems.
* Acidity in the body weakens the immune system and leaves the back door open to pathogens entering the body as Ted from Bangkok suggests. Therefore mycoplasmas -- fungus like pathogens -- or other pathogens could also encourage Fibromyalgic symptoms.
* There is some conclusive evidence that heavy metals like mercury from vaccines also might contribute to fibromyalgia.
So what I am saying is that I agree that there is indeed a good chance that Fluoride is a major cause of Fibromyalgia, but I do not think that it is the only cause.
So the best remedy for Fibromyalgia would be a combined remedy, consisting of:
* Take large dose Lugol's iodine(12. 5 mgs/day at a minimum) to remove the fluoride from the body.
* Take 1/8 tsp of borax(20 Mule Team borax is OK to use here) in a liter of water a day for 3 days a week. This will remove fluorine, kill various pathogens in your body, and helps to balance your hormones.
* Initially, take 800 - 1200 mgs of Magnesium Chloride or Mag Citrate or Mag Gluconate in split doses for about 3 days(or for longer if you can) and then reduce intake to about 500 mgs per day. This helps to restore your calcium balance, removes intracellular acidity and helps to eliminate both mitochondrial calcification and muscular pain.
* Alkalize the blood with 1/2 tspn Baking Soda(Sodium Bicarbonate) twice a day.
* Take 6 - 10 drops of 1% Hydrogen Peroxide I n a glass of water per day. This helps to kill the mycoplasmas that could be causing the Fibro.
* Eat cilantro in salads 3 times a week and drink green tea. This should help to remove heavy metals from your body.
* Use 0. 1% Methylene Blue. Dosage is 4 - 6 drops in a glass of water with dissolved ascorbic acid(1000 mgs) as Ascorbate twice a day. This is a mitochondrial super-antioxidant that helps to revive the cell mitochondria to give you more energy.
Follow a candida diet -- see this link:
For more remedies and explanations see Ted's Fibro Remedies this link:
There best diet to follow in my opinion, is the anti-candida diet which is here:
Here is the anti-candida diet:
1. Absolutely NO SUGAR. No ifs or buts here -- if you really want to get rid of candida -- it starts here, this is a must!!
2. No junk food allowed.
3. No vegetable oil in the diet. Vegetable oil oxidizes fairly quickly on the shelf and very rapidly at high heat. Most vegetable oils are also now made from an unnatural chemical process. Better to use virgin coconut oil for cooking -- this is a very stable oil that is very good for you. When I had candida and started taking coconut oil, my bad constipation and bloating issues disappeared in about two weeks. VCO is very healthy for your body and intestines. I only cook with VCO now and VCO has actually helped me to lose weight.
4. No soda pop. Apart from the sugar, soda drinks also contain carbonic and phosophoric acids -- all of which acidifies your body and encourages candida.
5. No Sweeteners allowed -- no aspartame, sucralose or saccharine.
6. Eat only white meat like chicken or fish in small amounts and avoid all red meats.
7. No baking products like bread, cakes pastries etc. In the 60s or 70s the FDA, in their wisdom, allowed the use of bromide and bromates in bread-making and baking instead of iodine. Bromine weakens the immune system and also encourages candida growth. Strangely but happily, I recently learnt that bromides and bromates used in baking have always been banned in the Philipines. Well go figure...
8. Include using a handful of chopped coriander leaf in a salad three times a week. Ted has said that doing this for a month will remove most heavy metals successfully from your body.
9. No canned products in the diet. Bisphenol A -- or BPA -- is contained in all plastic linings of canned products and is very bad for you. Upsets hormone balance and weakens the immune system.
10. No Calcium which means no dairy products -- no milk, cheese, yoghurt etc. Avoid calcium fortified foods. Excess calcium encourages acidity and thereby aids the spread of candida.
11. No Monosodium Glutamate(MSG) allowed. This means that all soy products made from a chemical process -- including soy sauce, tofu etc. Are not allowed. Avoid all products with added MSG. But any soy products made from the natural fermentation process are OK and allowed in small amounts.
12. Avoid distilled water and tap-water. Distilled water is "dead water" -- it completely lacks any important body minerals that natural spring-water contains. Tap-water nowadays -- due to water shortages -- is now re-cycled and chemically processed from sewage(especially in cities), so Lord only knows what evil goodies tap-water contains. Enough said I think. Drink fresh mineral or spring water or create your own mineral water instead.
12. Try and avoid all (chemically) processed food if you can. Try and eat foods that are made from natural processes without excess heating or use of chemicals/pesticides.
14. When you eat food, don't always rush and over-stuff yourself, as this leads to poor, inefficient digestion and acid intestines. There is always a lag from when you feel hungry to when you are satisfied but if you eat too fast, this is not good for you. Eat your food slower and drink plenty of water at mealtimes for proper digestion. The Chinese -- and Okinawans -- normally eat until they feel 70-80% full, then they stop. This is also good simple dietary practice.
After trying so many cures and having no success or little success over many years, I totally cured my chronic 15 year fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue thanks to this site and became a new person. I did this by eliminating fluoride, using borax as stated on earthclinic in distilled water, on top of this my menstruation returned after 4 years of nothing my gynae does not understand as my bloodtests show I am very much into advanced menopause. My arthritis also disappeared sametime.
Dietary Changes, Alkaline Water
My friend got rid of fibromyalgia with Kangen water and diet changes of low to no sugar and stopped drinking sodas.
An easy cure for fibromyalgia is lysine 1000 mg every hour for four hours, along with NAC, 250 mg. It should bring some relief in 3 hours, taken for 3 days, should bring improvement.
I will say that I have mostly remedied my fibromyalgia (98%). It has taken 10 years since onset. I will say that if I really push it, for example a 10-hour long trip, then the symptoms can come back but good amount of sleep relieves that. First, background.: I got fibromyalgia with a history of autoimmune after doing low-dose chemo and oral corticosteroids to suppress my immune system. It seemed to me that the corticosteroids once I was off of them we're holding back an inflammation that then attacked my adrenals. It was all downhill from there. I was also given 6 rounds of Cipro to counter my flu that I would get as I was working with children when taking that low dose chemo medicine. I had to take enzymes to heal the gastritis created by the steroids. I am still trying to repair bone loss as well (seems an algae based calcium is helping that).
Personally, I would start with getting on a D3 supplement (low d levels are common with fibro). If you can tolerate it I would go to the vegan route. Myself, I had to take a prescription chewable D3 tablet. I went all organic for a short time, and all symptoms abated, I felt wonderful. I would highly recommend somebody doing this and sticking with it and not caving in I did and going back to the non-organic. This alone, can be healing, as the adrenals heal best without toxins from what I've read.
What I did:
1. I removed all major food allergens per a friend of mine, removal of dairy reduced my pain amazingly, removal of gluten seem to help somewhat, corn, peanuts, soy, and sugar (wow what a difference being off of it even I was doing sweetened soy milk and felt so much better on unsweetened almond milk). I wish I had listened to her sooner.
2. I got off of all grain per a chiropractor (I did a modified GAPs protocol as I'm vegetarian and GAPs is no grains or legumes). I would say that in three weeks, my fibro fog began to abate a good deal and within three months I was able to carry grocery bags whereas before I could not as well as close a trunk of a car),
3. I took activated coconut carbon, only 1/8 of a capsule with water once a day made a huge difference within only three times. I would say that this confirms the leaky gut theory,
4. At this point, I would say I felt 65% better. since I had already been diagnosed adrenal fatigue through saliva test, I began to pursue what could be done to help my adrenals. I used a quality brand of ashwagandha. It seemed to make a mild, slow difference and then I ended up needing to get a zapper for something else. I use the zapper within around an inch of my adrenals daily, as the detox of using the zapper in general was hard on my adrenals. honestly, I believe the zapper has gotten the adrenal issues almost entirely better.
So, 98% is so much better. I have met people that have said they are entirely well and they removed their Mercury fillings, I'm guessing. I would need to have the funds to do this with a bio dentist to get entirely well. I am happy to say that I am looking forward to working part-time, as I do have another condition that is not entirely under way. I have read that mercury filling removal has also helped this condition as well.
If you can afford a naturopath and / or organics from the beginning I highly recommend this. A quality naturopath should doing adrenal test, order up a natural adrenal compounding cream. In fact there is one out there but I don't do well with all of the ingredients. They should put you on some form of the gaps protocol. Also, they will likely have some herbs that help leaky gut. Myself, I'm quite impressed by activated coconut carbon, I would recommend testing to make sure you don't have any allergies to this.
With the zapper, I am quite amazed that all pressure points that were present are gone. Yay! I hope to help anyone to avoid suffering in the future. I would say that if finances don't allow much that getting on lemon water will help. Make sure you drink clean, distilled or spring water. If you were wealthy you would do alkaline water. I used a B12 that sublingual and food-based. Only 1000 MCG seems to be all I need. D3, when I can afford it also helps me feel amazing. Magnesium oil transdermally seem to provide a relaxed night of sleep when I had the fibromyalgia active before the gaps took full effect. I have read that the vegetarian diet can help fibro 60%, so I don't know if this is why some people may be entirely chair bound, myself I was couch bound but able to get up and eat until I got rid of the grain and basic food allergens. I can now eat some dairy without problem as well as some sugar. There is hope!
Fibromyalgia pain and insomnia relief
Fibro help! Niacin has given me so much comfort over the past few years. Here's the hint I learned. Take a scant amount of pure niacin power mixed in OJ (to mask the taste). Relief from myalgia and insomnia are marked and immediate. I use it most days and will increase the dose when I'm experiencing severe symptoms. If you're suffering from chronic pain and insomnia please give niacin a try.
Omega 3 DHA
I have fibromyalgia and Fibro-related brain fog. I found a post about omega 3 DHA helping with fibro fog. Bought an omega 3 made from algae at the health shop in town, a vegan alternative, which I need. Long story short, the oil cleared the brain fog. I started with a 200 mg capsule twice a day, but now I'm down to just 1 capsule in the morning.
Hope this helps someone with fibro.
I also have fibromyalgia and just discovered that when I take Serrapeptase, it literally saves me from horrible pain all night. I couldn't do without it. I'd be in a wheelchair without that. Now I can walk again and do my work. It blocks the pain. Works immediately, no bad side effects. They say improving digestion even helps with depression. It sure does.
I was reading up on Swedish Bitters recently and several people had mentioned in reviews of various Bitters brands on Amazon that it had cured their Fibromyalgia. One woman said that within ONE week of taking the Bitters, her pain that had been a constant torment for well over 20 years, had gone......
Thoughts on Chasing Achy Bones, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, and Pain with Borax and Vitamin D
I along with many other posters I'm sure, am learning what worked for me when I stopped taking it. When I hear about something I had not tried, I shorten my supplement list by leaving out something I was taking. I think I get bored, or sometimes the supplement worked so good I think I don't need that supplement any longer.
I shared with you how the C and D which was D3 was like a fountain of youth to me. I explained that I had stopped taking the high D (D3 10,000 IU) because of during my 3 day fast it seemed the pain came back with a revenge and I did not want to go through the withdrawal again.
I instead went to pain killers and went on drinking Borax (1/8 or 1/4 teaspoon of borax a day in one litter of purified or distilled water) which proved itself in my bones in about 4 months. After not being full of pain for a while, I simply stop taking the borax. Let me once again be thankful for the Coq10 for strengthening my heart and giving me energy to climb the 4 flights of stairs at City Hall, and I want to thank God for the MSM water of which I went through 3 gallons of it and breast pain is gone. I have not drank the daily five 1/8 to 1/4 glasses of MSM water in about a week ("Lord let it be a cure").
That being said, none of my recent supplements helped with aching bones, I began to wake up once again in the morning stiff and in pain soon after stopping the borax. Today as I was looking up Fibromyalgia cure, I took note that at least one of the sites and several posters found help by using high D3 supplements. So then I thought perhaps the reason that I was in so much pain when I stopped taking the D3 may have been because of deficiency and not necessarily, because I dropped it so fast.
What I think I will do is first try the D3 10,000 IU again, and if that along does not stop the pain, I will once again also do the borax.
(Ten Mile , Tn)
Hisjewel,,,,,,,,, the D3 book I referred to a post or so back was written by Jeff T Bowles and titled Vit D3 Miracle. He experimented for several years with mega high doses. If you read his book, you will know what is happening when you have one of these do overs. He also explains why Big Med is so adamant about beating down D 3. They got their come up pence in the 20's when all the Dr.'s offices and hospitals were empty due to the D 3 rage. All conspiracy theories pale in comparison. The entire book was an eye opener for me. This book will give insight to many of the pain posts on EC. Here is my admonishment to all pain sufferers on EC. Read this book. Only $9.99.
Here is a video of Jeff Bowles talking about his D3 book. https://youtu.be/4HCIm5kt8jI
Regarding the book, "Vitamin D3 Miracle" by Jeff T Bowles,
I just order the ebook from Amazon. Thanks for tip.
About a year ago, a therapist suggested vitamin D for my chronic, nonspecific musculoskeletal pain. She recommended 4,000 IU of vitamin D3 daily. I got a little better but not much, and didn't associate it with vitamin D supplementation at the time. Then about a month ago I heard about the Vitamin D Council, a non-profit group of physicians and research scientists, and I went on their website.
Knowing from a recent blood test that I am somewhat deficient in vitamin D, and based on what I was reading, I immediately began taking 8,000 IU of D3, and what an improvement!
In just a few weeks I am almost completely pain-free in the neck, shoulders, hips and knees. I don't believe it is a coincidence because I've been dealing with muscle pain for 6 years now. I will drop back to the Council's recommended dosage in the next few months, at which time I can get some of my vitamin D from the sun.
If there really is a magic bullet, it could very well be vitamin D. It helps just about every aspect of the human body. If you don't spend much time outside, are in the habit of slathering on sunscreen, or if you live north of 35 degrees latitude, you are probably low on D. Please be aware that although this research appears to be solid, and I know for certain it has helped me, it isn't yet mainstream and differs considerably from government recommendations. It is important to have your vitamin D level checked so you have some idea of how much you need. It's also important to know that vitamin D supplements must be D3, which is cholecalciferol, the same thing our bodies make from sunshine.