I have been reading a bit on this in the past few days and wanted people's opinions. According to Iridology apparently there are only two colors of eyes blue and brown and anything else is simply a colored film over the iris which happens when the body is in a toxic state. It did pique my interest as my eyes were blue until I was about 2 years old and changed to green (around the same time I had a bad reaction to the smallpox injection). My son's eyes also seem to be a hazel color but with a yellow color as well. I don't remember people having a yellow tinge to their eye color when I was young but these days it is common.
I was wondering if anyone else noticed their eyes changing color if their health deteriorated? Some people say their eyes turned blue/brown after a liver/gallbladder cleanse.
Here is a link to a discussion where people are finding similar results
(Middle Of, Fl)
(Bozeman, Mt, Us)
(Bozeman, Mt, Us)
Hi Ted, I have lattice degeneration of the retina can you please tell me if there is anything I can do to help this. Many thanks.
(Durban, South Africa)
I cannot find anything on macular edema on Earthclinic. My husband has diabetic retinopathy and cataracts. So far, they have injected his eyes with Avastin and it did not work.
Now they want to give him steroids... Injected again into his eyes. However, the Avastin has already increased his ocular pressure from 17 to 21, making him a borderline glocoma case. If they inject steroids, there will be increased ocular pressure, worsening of his cataracts (which will eventually be removed), and increase in vitreal floaters.
We want to see about a natural way to decrease the inflammation in the macular area of the retina. We have heard of an anti-inflammatory nutrient called serraflazyme. Have you heard of this? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you.
(Louisville, Ky, Usa)
(Costa Mesa, Ca)
Hello, I had a really bad sinus infection that also led to a bad eye infection. I tried two rounds of zithromycin and it helped but it came back. I tried many different things and the thing that helped my eyes so much was manuka honey eye drops. I took equal parts boiled distilled water that was cooled to room temp and I mixed equal parts manuka honey into it and put it in a sterile dropper bottle. I have been using 2 drops every four hours or so and it has been a godsend. My eyes feel immediately better. It stings a bit at first, but it is so worth it. I am on day 2 and I feel almost back to normal.
eyes: I suffered from welder burn several times before I found the ultimate unbelievable remedy.
I tried everything from aloe vera, potato juice, eyebright, nothing gave instant relief except for one thing, NURSING MOTHERS MILK! I was dying in severe pain one night from welder burn, my eyes felt like they were full of sand and on fire. My wife said that she had used her breast milk in her babies eyes all the time and that I should try it,"What could it hurt?," she said. I put a few drops in my eyes and I was dumbfounded! Instant cure! Within minutes the pain ceased and the swelling and red eye was gone and I was sleeping soundly. I would have never believed it had I not tried it on myself. Since then several family members have tried it and they swear by it! (not my wife's, of course) So if you're dying in pain give it a shot as strange as it sounds and you will be amazed.
I have used the herb eyebright & bilberry for dry eyes, it has helped , I can tell a difference when I use these herbs.
My dry burning red eyes cured
This is story is an interesting one I'm a 15 year vegetarian I thought maybe I had a deficiency. I had itching dry burning eyes with a prominent swollen blood vessel in one of my eye this had been going on for six months. I was prescribed Restatis and Genteal lubricants, which aggravated my eyes. The next suggestion from my doctor was to plug my tear ducts which seemed extreme to me. So I began to try oil pulling and black tea bags remedy with a temporary decrease in my burning red dry eyes. Next I began taking 800 IU of both E & A with a slight change. I then added 2000 Mg of each cold pressed Flax Seed Oil and Oil of Evening Primrose plus and I begain taking product called, ( 2 capsules )Super Vision Eye Formula dietary supplement from Trader Joe's and within the first three days I noticed a remarkable shift taking place by the second week my red eyes were now pure white and the swollen blood vessel was no longer visible I was cured no more dry, burning, red itching eyes, I believe it might be the Bilberry in Super Vision is an amazing and awesome product. Anyhow this cured my problem and it might work for you too.
(Michelbach-le-bas, Alsace, France)
(Thousand Oaks, Ca, Usa)
(Michelbach-le-bas, Alsace, France)
(Michelbach-le-bas, Alsace, France)
(Rustenburg, North West, South Africa)
Hello, my name is Kate and this is the story of how my daughter Caroline's Nystagmus was healed. I'm not sure this is the best forum for this but I couldn't seem to find anywhere else on the internet related to Nystagmus where I could post/share this information. I'm setting the intention with this post that it finds and inspires as many people as possible to take control of their situations and help themselves or their loved ones who are currently suffering from Nystagmus. Here goes!
When my daughter was 4 months old, we noticed that her eyes were constantly in motion, always shifting back and forth from side to side. My mother-in-law first noticed it and I was immediately so upset with myself that I didn't notice it prior to then. In hindsight, prior to then, whenever I'd make good eye contact with her, she'd be breastfeeding so her eyes would "stick" at the sides - which I later learned was her null point. Anyways, after a visit to the optometrist, it was confirmed she had nystagmus, probably about a 6 or 7 out of 10 in severity. I'm sure there were more specific terms to describe it, label it, etc. but that's basically the jist of it as I didn't really attach to it because I instinctively knew it was something that would be short-lived for her - despite what all conventional research, medicine and a subsequent Opthamologist advised. So what did I do? (Aside from first being devastated, upset, afraid, etc., and all of those not so serving emotions that I'm sure you're feeling as well.)
1) I accepted that she had Nystagmus at that moment in time and while I felt wretched over it, I reminded myself that she was perfect, beautiful and divine and it was my self-limiting beliefs and judgements of her that was truly the problem. I then set out to get clarity on this. The Universe then delivered me EFT or commonly called, "Tapping". Google it, it's a very much a thing these days and I tapped the dickens out of the situation, and in turn got a ton of clarity on myself. It's totally bonkers and you feel ridiculous doing it but I PROMISE you it works and you'll start to notice a dramatic improvement in most areas of your life. Follow any thread your subconscious brings up, most of it likely being totally unrelated to the Nystagmus situation but just go with it without judging it. Your subconscious and higher self knows what you need to work through so don't make it harder than it needs to be by trying to analyze and understand it all. There's also a great script by Nick and Jessica Ortner to get you started on Surrogate Tapping if it's for a child. Whatever this looks like for you, please, please, please remember that this is all about YOU. No one else. Always bring it back to yourself - how YOU feel, what YOU perceive, etc. This is especially important for parent's of children with Nystagmus to remember. Hang out in the negative for as long as you can and clear it as much as possible. Soon enough you'll feel the energy shift and you'll find peace with the situation. You may need to do this several times over a month or two or daily if you can swing it to get the energy clearing. 15 - 20 minutes at a time is good or longer if you hit a big issue. If you stick with it, you'll feel the shift and receive the message for that particular session and know when it's time to stop. IMPORTANT - I think doing this is the foundation to the beginning of the overall healing process. Same goes for pretty much anything in life really. I also practice this daily now for whatever seems to be bugging me. I digress... Anyways, once I had some serious tapping sessions with myself and shed some more tears (it's not always fun but man it's rewarding when you work through your crap), I was able to make peace with Caroline's eyes and this opened myself up to the Universe for more divine intelligence. Her eyes also improved bit by bit during this time. I thoroughly believe our kids to be energetically linked to us so any work I did on healing myself emotionally seemed to benefit her physically (and likely emotionally as well as I believe that to be the impetus to all physical ailments).
2) The Universe delivered help in the form of an amazing Osteopath who had a lot of experience with cranial/sacral healing. I took her to him for an hour or two each week for about 4 months and the improvement in eyes was gradual but this was definitely a game changer. After 4 months we knocked it back to an hour a week or an hour every two weeks. I think babies clear and heal quickly though. This might need to be more robust with an older person who has had it for a while. By the time she was 10ish months old, it was basically gone. About a 1.5 out of 10. And it continued to improve to about 0.25/10 now (almost two years old now). Basically, they no longer drift whatsoever and her vision is totally locked in place wherever she's looking. The only thing is, every now and then (once a week?), when she shifts her gaze quickly and drastically from one place to another, her eyes SOMETIMES rattle just a smidge for a fraction of a second or so. However, I'm sure most people would never even notice this and her vision is amazing otherwise. In fact, day care can't believe how amazing her eye/hand co-ordination is for her age!
This is a rough synopsis of the osteopath's notes as he worked along over time. Also, he thinks she got jammed up a bit a birth which is what triggered a lot of it. I had her naturally at home in the tub but she got stuck on the way out and I had to get out of the tub with her head hanging out of me (not fun! ). He thinks this contributed to it as she was stuck in the "expulsion phase". I believe this in my heart, too. Here is a list of his notes, with the best I can make out his handwriting, it's quite messy. I am not an Osteopath (I'm a CPA/Tax Accountant so I'm not going to begin to try and explain this. Also, your situation will likely be unique to your experience but this might help someone seeing an osteopath as a place to start. TIP - find an awesome osteopath, ask around and find someone with tons of experience who is well respected.)
-Osteopathy Compactias - Compressed Squamus Condjlar area of Occiput
-Restrictions CoG1 -Fixed T9 -Discrepancy Between L & R Orbits - Discrepancy between both Occiput Mastoids
-Major Frental Bone + Sphenoid Bone Compactia - L+R Frental Bone Compactia -B/ Frental Sphenoid Zygoma (sp?) + Maxillory L+R
-Compactions affecting the orbits - B/ Temporal/Sphenoid Compactions were present - Treatment took place over several months to accommodate the baby's growth phase. The latter stage of treatment once the orbits sutures were functioning, her sacrum, occiput mastoid, and cervical (sp?) Co-C4 were cleared and mobilized. This ensured optimal function between the occiput and sacrum and its dural connections.
3) I did some syntonic light therapy on her through my optometrist (shone these little flashlights on her head for a few moments each day when she was nursing) and did some body exercises. Lots of cross crawls and tummy time on a bouncy ball, trying to get her to move around and improve her range of motion in her neck and lay down new neural pathways, etc. I think this definitely helped but I'm not convinced this alone would have made the dramatic shift of the first two items.
***I believe in RIE parenting (google it) where basically you don't force your kids to do anything before they're ready to achieve it on their own. I trusted in her innate timetable and let her develop the way she was meant to without forcing her into all of these car seats/devices and/or in awkward positions. Also google the baby liv video for child movement. I basically just left her on her back on the hardwood floors so she could get acquainted with her body and move freely for whatever her body needed to do to heal. She was "late-ish" for gross motor (I hate that term "late" - all kids will move when they are ready if given ample opportunity to be free and discover the capabilities in their bodies). She rolled at (9months), crawled (11months), got into sitting all on her own at one year (propping your kid in some awkward position to make them look like they're sitting is not cool. This limits their ability to get there on their own and cuts off many important foundations for movement and neuro pathways being laid down in their brain), and finally she walked around 16.5 months (again I never held her hands and "helped" her walk. Doing that is so not helping in my opinion, rather limiting them in their movement and self-confidence.) One thing she did for quite awhile - 5ish-10 months - was scoot around on her back by pushing her heels in the floor and pushing around on her shoulder blades. I called this her crab walk LOL I think she needed to do this to free up whatever was constricted in her body and get her eyes moving a certain way (looking up over the back of her head as she slid around likely helped). The point of all this is to TRUST that your child will develop in his/her own way at his or her own pace and you need to respect that. His or her body is so innately smart so don't try to tinker with it. If you're stressed out about someone telling you they should be doing "this" or "that", I recommend tapping on it. You'll get clarity and then know if this is truly in the best interest of your child or yourself for that matter.
4) Fermented foods and high quality probiotics. I started feeding her fermented veggies just prior to 6 months and BAM! Her eyes settled drastically after only a couple of days - coincidence? I'm lucky that we have a farmer's market close by and there's a lady who makes real deal sauerrkraut (no vinegar or other gross stuff) so you get this massive hit of awesome bacteria in your tummy. I would puree them with avocado and mango or some fruit at first and she LOVED these. We still eat fermented foods everyday and I believe this to be the secret to success for any ailment. Try to find someone local who knows what's up in this department. Body ecology is also another great resource for this. I also give her (and my older child) super good probiotics right from birth. My favourites being BioKult (on amazon- the adult cap is fine to break open for babies/kids) and Body Ecology's got a good probiotic too - bifidus something or other. Costco here in Canada also sells BioGaia which is another good probiotic. Just keep taking them and switching it up. This is really important too if the baby was delivered via C-section and/or not breastfed. For the record, I also don't immunize my children for anything and they're ridiculously healthy compared to their peers - never had one round of antibiotics and have never really had any "medicine" Tylenol/advil etc., as fevers do their job and burn out the illness quickly. Take all of that for what you want to make of it.
5) I also took her to a really good chiropractor and continue to do so. I believe in this very much for overall health but I'm not convinced it would have totally healed her on its own...
6) I took her for a couple of Reiki sessions with a great practitioner - also a great thing to do.
Finally please just sending blessings to this situation. You're totally allowed to be bummed and honour that - don't suppress it - but TRUST that you're going to learn so much from this experience. While it sucked balls going through all of this, I'm now so darn grateful for this experience. If I learned anything, it's that we are SO powerful and we really can heal ourselves. You just have to get yourself out of being a "victim" to your circumstances and instead of asking, "why is this happening TO me?", ask, "why is this happening FOR me?". This will empower yourself to heal accordingly. Please know and trust that we have a huge advantage when it comes to our ability to heal: we are bestowed with a profound inclination to be healthy. It's part of our Divine nature. And don't let any doctor's try to convince you otherwise. If they're not on board with you, find one who is! If I'd listened to the Opthamologist and accepted her verdict, Caroline's eyes would still be shaking about and I wouldn't be here giving you hope. It might not happen over night, but little by little, stick with it and you're bound to see miraculous results.
Deep breaths, LOVE and blessings your way. You will get through this, one step at a time. Believe and know it to your core - the Universe will guide you if you can be open to receiving.
I read about a woman who wrote that her husband was cured using castor oil eyedroppers infused with cannabis oil drops in the eyes. In less than 6 months, he was cured of ocular melanoma. I'm not a doctor or giving advice; I just read that and feel they should do a study on it
Well, this is wonderful. OP. In the summer of 2012 my eye was tearing constantly. Doctor had prescribed different drops WHIch did not help. I discovered op when looking for coconut oil benefits. I started this procedure, my nose ran a lot for three days then my eye stopped tearing up. My eyes are not red I can wear makeup. Teeth and gums are feeling healthier. This is a blessing for me.
EC: More on Oil Pulling (OP) here: https://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/oil_pulling.html
Old maid white flowers for eye - they are used for dry eyes, red and irritated eyes, conjuntivitis.
EC: Hi Daniel, we take it you are referring to Madagascar Periwinkle? Zinnias are also called Old Maid Flowers.
..."Despite serious safety concerns, Madagascar periwinkle is used for diabetes, cancer, and sore throat. It is also used as a cough remedy, for easing lung congestion, and to reduce fluid retention by increasing urine production (as a diuretic). Some people apply Madagascar periwinkle directly to the skin to stop bleeding; relieve insect bites, wasp stings, and eye irritation; and treat infections and swelling (inflammation).
I've been through so much with my eyes for the last six years. I've suffered with dry, red, itchy and gritty eyes. My eyes are especially dry when I'm sleeping. Sometimes the itching eyes can just makes me crazy .
I also traveled extensively to some remote places I always thought I picked up something in my travels. Anyhow, I've done lots of research and I've tried everything listed here only to have them work temporarily. I've seen opthamologist with all of their sophisticated equipment. and in-depth tests. I finally just gave up on getting any real help there .
One day it occurred to me that it felt like something was moving in eyes and so I itched it... When I arrived home I looked at my eyes with a magnifying glass that it looked like a very small thread like wormy parasite with a head and tail .. A floater or trichonsis ? More research and I found that many others were reporting seeing this thin thread like thing in their eyes too. One woman had an eye condition glacoma or floater or something like that and took a parasite cleanse. And her condition was gone! She took the parastic cleanse kit the one by _ulda Clark. I didn't buy that one I just went to the herb store for my supplies .
The parasitic cleanse is one where you take Wormwood and Black Walnut Green tincture to kill the parasites and then you take Clove tincture oil to kill the eggs. You MUST TAKE them altogether to end the parasites life cycle and infestation. So I started two weeks ago. Now my eyes are no longer red, burning, gritty or itchy at all in fact my eyes are white and clear! My dry eyes have really beginning to improve I use an amazing Homeopathic remedy _imilasan Dry Eye Relief . I also use a potatoe ( grated potatoes)in a very warm compress on my eyes two times a day morning and evening which feel pretty nice, and eat 1 tablespoon three times a day of organic virgin coconut oil I'm doing both of these VCO AND potatoe for three weeks. Anyhow perhaps my findings will help someone else.
10/6/12: I was called by the school nurse to pick my 1st grader up, as he'd vomited "all over" the cafeteria. I got him home, gave him soup and ginger, and he seemed fine. No fever, no lethargy.
At around 8:30pm, he came to me and said "I think I broke my jaw. " He's 6, so I'm used to his imagination, and I humored him, moving in to "examine" him in mock earnest. On the back of his left jaw, in front of his ear, I felt a hard lump. I was stunned. Within an hour, it went from almond to golf ball size, but his former doctor - who I texted immediately and sent a picture to - told me to just treat the pain (it hurt when touched), and take him into the office the next morning. I also made a mental note to make sure to check for the puffiness he'd woken up with around his left eye, and see what the doc thought.
10/7/12: The doctor who examined him immediately called another doctor in, and within moments we were sent to radiology for an ultrasound and then for blood work. And she didn't notice anything strange about his puffy eye, especially since my son rewarded her with a tale of a playground battle in which he was victorious against an eye-attacking enemy. The blood was fine, she said when she called later, but there was a gumball-sized tumor in his parotid gland. She told me they'd call back once pediatric surgery could see him. In the interim, give him Motrin for pain or fever. Everything in me died.
For the next few days, the left side of his face grew and his eye glazed red and the lid sagged. I feared the worst as he could stomach nothing, not even water, and grew hotter and hotter. We returned to the doctor, she gave me a script for an eye ointment for his clearly inflamed eye, and something for nausea. My friend picked us up, and after asking my son about his new kittens (2 we adopted in July), and he told her how he loved them, but that they liked to scratch and nibble him. He liked it, though, when they licked him about his face. She asked if maybe they had something to do with it? I told her I didn't know, trying to absorb the fact that even as I begged, the doctor said absolutely nothing to relieve me of the fear that he had cancer.
Somewhere around 2 am, I decided to Google "cat scratch parotid". Whoa. There's a link. Then I Googled "cat scratch disease pink eye". WHOA. Parinaud's Oculoglandular Syndrome? I click the "images" tab, and see several images that look exactly like my son. I called the doctor's office, gave the name of the condition to the receptionist, and the doc called 20 minutes later. She could barely pronounce it, yet told me it wasn't what he had because it only affected armpit glands. Not true of Parinaud's Oculoglandular, but sometimes true of cat scratch disease.
10/12/12: My son gave blood that will be tested for evidence of the Bartonella bacteria of cat scratch disease.
I'm writing in hopes that anyone can guide me in helping him. Today, 10/12/12, I gave him a couple tablespoons of colloidal silver. Previously, I've been putting a few (3 - 4) drops of Lugol's in his water, and even placed some directly on his englarged gland (I saw some things that suggested the Parotid could grow tumors from iodide, so I stopped). I also give him at least 1000mg of Vitamin C daily. Since his face continues to grow and distort, I'd say there's been no success, though I'm hopeful about the colloidal silver, based on testimonials of others who have had to treat various manifestations of Bartonella infection.
I have pictures, if anyone would like to see them. This site has helped me through many scary things, and since this condition isn't listed here yet, I'm hoping to create at least one place that can document the successful natural treatment of this rare but scary condition. Thanks for any advice.
Need remedy for my brother. He is also having headaches associated with the eye that is having pigmentary dispersion syndrome.
Hi there, I wasn't trying to find out if there is any cure or help for Pinguecula. Surgery seems to be the only thing for it but I wanted to check here since this a wonderful site for natural remedies. Please help! Thank you, so grateful I found this site.