For 7 months I had pain and nausea after a bad testicle injury. Basically it felt like pieces of my epididymis were ripped and hanging in my perineum. Doctors were worthless and they said they found nothing on an ultrasound except small spermatoceole here and there.
Over 7 months I tried many treatments. Some notable ones were iodine protocol detox which seemed to clear up scar tissue in the area. Also I applied MSM to the area and that seemed to help with healing and pain. But NOTHING helped with the feeling I was leaking sperm into my blood. Everyday I still felt nauseous, I'd get low-level fevers and my testicles would smell like semen. My body was definitely triggering an autoimmune response from leaky pipes down there.
Just last week I tried liquid chlorophyll. After ingesting it and feeling slightly better, I decided to apply chlorophyll directly to my balls and perineum. It's been nothing short of a miracle. I don't seem to be leaking sperm anymore. I have no symptoms and feel 100% better. I'm not sure if this will last because my testicles look visibly different as if there was structural damage down there, but if it does last that would be amazing. I just paint my balls with 6 drops or so of chlorophyll every day and I feel great all day. It leaves my balls and underwear stained green, but I can live with that since I don't have debilitating pain and nausea anymore.
I have two epididymal cysts on the left and one on the right. The one on the left is starting to hurt and has grown a bit but has gotten better recently. I have read that it can be a iodine deficiency, so I have been applying some iodine on it once a day but should I should put it on there about three times a day? Anything else I can take internally as topically that will help resolve this issue so the body can resolve it. I really don't want to go through surgery. Please somebody help me asap!
I recently went through an experience where I went to four different doctors seeking help to alleviate significant right testicle pain.
I described (what I considered to be) the root cause of the problem to each doctor: over-stretching during exercise. More specifically, doing butterfly stretches, something that I'd never really tried before.
The first doctor diagnosed me with prostatitis and put me on a course of antibiotics. The second and third doctors diagnosed me with epididymitis, and put me on a second course of antibiotics.
After a month the condition was no better, so I went to see a fourth doctor. When I described my condition to him as epididymitis, he smiled and said "or something like epdidymitis".
What? He then proceeded to tell me that my condition wasn't bacterial, but simply the inflammation of a nerve that runs through the groin area. He said that my condition was the result of an overstretched ligament from doing the butterfly stretches, and prescribed ice and Advil.
And he was right.
I've discovered that almost every time that I get sick, it simply means that I'm doing something wrong, and I just need to figure out what it is. This experience is an example of that maxim, and I can only imagine that if it holds true for me, then it holds true for others as well.
Anyway, I ended up diagnosed with three different things by four different people, and saw first hand how crucial it is for doctors to listen hard, and to occasionally think outside of the box.
No more butterfly stretches for me! Hope this helps someone.
(Mount Ephraim, N.j.)
hamamelis virginica 30x for epididymitis:
A family member had good results with the above remedy. He took a dose 30 minutes apart three times. Followed by a dose two hours apart for three times. Followed by a dose six hours apart three times.
He avoided all products containing mint and caffaine for the duration of the regiment and for 24 hours after symptoms had subsided. No need to awaken during the night to take the remedy. Just proceed with regiment the next day.
Good luck. YEA
(South Bend, In)
I had epididymitis for several weeks. It was scary as hell, not to mention painful, but after talking with my PA and being told there's nothing they could do, I started searching around the web for some ideas and found the natural magnesium treatment where you literally flush out the epididymis. After I tried it, my pain went away and it hasn't come back.
Better results tweaking protocol; first oil pull 15 minutes every morning squeeze 1 lemon into 1/4 to 1/3 cup olive oil; drink it with 1 NAC followed by 1 glass of water. Then take 1 capful aloe vera; then 1 yakult probitiic. wait 10 minutes.
Then 1/2 cup grapefruit juice with 1/2 cup veggies juice; (kale, carrots, celery); with 1/4 teaspoon cloves; 1 tablespoon diamactaceous earth w 1 teaspon ACV; with 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper; with 2 garlic pills, vit A, vit D, beta caratene, 1 C (NO CALCIUM in this supplement) 500 mg, 1-2 Boron plls;1 oregano capsule ; all of these with no food at b fast. Collidial silver 3-4 X per day 1 tablespoon
Mid morning: drink 1 qt of water w 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Lunch: thai soup; indian food; with taking only 2 garlic capsules and 1 oregano capsule; 1-2 boron if achy bones after lunch.
3-4 PM: 2 BHT capsules with 2 capsules garlic.
Dinner: meat with fat; salad; no carbs
After dinner; homemade kefir goat milk
Epididymitis cure: I was fixed then 2 years later had epidymitis;
1. oil pull first thing am at least 15 minutes.
2. 1 capful aloe vera.
3. NAC (N acytel cystine) w 1 vit C
4. 1 lemon squeezed into 1/4 to 1/3 olive oil ; drink then drink 1 cup water. (do this for 5 -7 straight days; take 1-2 days break; then 4-5 straight days; then 2 days break; then go to 2-3 days on; 2 days skip)
5. Veggies juice (everyday, no skips)(perfer to use 1/4 cup cranberry juice, with 3/4 cup kale & beets juice made by you fresh , (soak kale and beets for 1 day before juicing in food grade hyd perox, 1 cap full with water) no sugar added to juice w Diamactaceous earth 1 tbspn; 1 tbspn ACV
Then coffe or espresso (1-2 cups) w 1 tbspn local honey & 1 tbspn BSM.
6. EATING b fast is Optional (recccomend first week do not eat solid foood b fast; just lunch and dinner);Garlic w eggs or eat eggs w cocounut oil or real butter; then take 1 cayenne pepper; 1 garlic pil (if not in eggs); 1-2 parasite fighters (good brand); OR DO NOT EAT; and place red bird pper (1/8 teaspn) in number 5 above. If you do not eat ; still take garlic supp, parasite fighter.
7. 3 hours later around 1030-11 am; take 1 BHT w water
8. Lunch: Eat thai food; salads; heaalthy only with iced tea. Then take; 1 vitc, 1 garlic, 1 cool cayeene red pepper pill, 1-2 parasite fighters; 1 b complex if needed for energy.
9. 330 pm-430 pm: red bird pepper 1/8 teaspoon or cayenne pepper (1/2 teaspoon) in black iced tea w 1 lemon squeezed into tea. take 1 tea bag and use for at least 4 cups of tea; weak tea mix. 4:30-5 pm BHT (1 or 2 depends on wt above) Optional after 1-2 weeks of doing number 9; you can skip tea w peper and do 1 tbspn straight BSM w 1-2 BHT (wt dependent).
10. Dinner; no supplements.
11. 1 hour before bedtime (1 acidophillus pll; 1-2 parasite busters).
Skip #11 after 2-3 weeks once condition improves dramatically. alsp drop to 1 BHT 2 X per day ebven if >220 LBS weight after 2 weeks. This works.
My husband has suffered with this excruciating pain several times. Prescription drugs did not help, and sometimes the pain lasted for days. I filled a plastic capsule with turmeric from the grocery store. About 3 hours later I noticed he wasn't groaning and complaining about the pain anymore. He had another capsule 6 hours later, then another the next morning and afternoon. Pain and swelling are now gone and he is making plans to golf this afternoon. This is a miracle for him, as he as NEVER recovered so quickly.