|SIDE EFFECT (1)||100%|
There are many posts about Epsom Salt Baths. I would like to know the best way to have an Epsom Salt Bath for muscular aches and pains and for High Blood Pressure. I have some questions:
1) How much Epsom Salts do you put into a Small Bath full of water?
2) Is it better to have a Warm, Hot or VERY HOT Bath - Floatation tanks are just warm - 37.9 F?
3) How long should you soak in the Bath -20 Mins- 30 Mins or 1 Hour?
4) How many times a WEEK is it safe to do it - is Daily OK?
5) Are there any side effects?
Many thanks and God Bless,
Replied by Saura
08/20/2012Posted by Ash (London, Uk) on 11/23/2011
Epsom baths have eased my muscular aches and pains and I read that taking it internally also works. I am thinking of of taking Epsom Salt in Water to drink daily. How much can I add to a Litre of Water without having any laxative effect?
I also have high blood pressure - are there any side effects?
Thank you for a great web site!
AshReplied by Maria