Hello EC family. I am looking to rebuild my immune system. I believe I will need to start this by getting my liver, colon and kidneys functioning properly.
My problem is the amount of time in the day, I have to take my main herbs and vitamins. Feel free to let me know of anything more important than my current list.
- lemon juice and 1/4 tsp baking soda / pinch of borax twice daily. (ph)
- natural laxative once daily (colon)
- Asparagus extract once daily (kidneys)
- milk thistle 100mg, dandelion root 1040mg, and essiac tea twice daily (liver)
- Olive leaf extract, Niacinamide at 1000mg twice daily ( kill off super bugs and viruses )
- Oil of Oregano 3000mg twice daily ( fungus )
- Bromelain 1000mg twice daily ( for Enzymes )
- Resveratrol 100mg twice daily ( anti oxidant )
- Probiotic 55Billion once daily ( rebuild good gut flora )
- MSN 1800mg and Vitamin C crystals 5000mg twice daily ( dissolve calcium shells and build up immune system )
- Chinese Chlorella 1000mg 3 times daily ( remove heavy metals )
The problem I have is spacing this out and being able to take at proper times. It is very hard to fit all this in. I also have to be sure not to take the probiotic of vitamin c to close to the baking soda and borax. The Essiac tea also has to be taken on an empty stomach.
I also try to oil pull first thing in morning and brush teeth with Ivory soap and one drop of clove oil. I add coconut oil to cooked foods as well.
Does anyone know of any other conflicts on taking the above other than what I have mentioned. Is there any I should not mix together is what I am asking.
My plans are to:
Oil pull/brush teeth first
Take Essiac tea wait 20 minutes then take dandelion and milk thistle. Eat.
After that I am not sure how to fit the rest into my day.
Replied by Mmsg