Posted by Nante (Germany) on 09/27/2014
[YEA] Want to get rid of lice in once? It requires a lot of work but pays off.
1. wash your hair with tea tree shampoo or if you have none add tea tree oil to shampoo
2. put as much coconut oil in your hair as you can fathom. wait 2 hours
3. comb, comb, comb with a fine lice/flea comb (i used my pets flea comb after disinfecting). this is really important. divide your hair up in partitions to make sure you have had each section. after each stroke dip the comb in hot water with vinegar and brush with an old toothbrush. keep combing until the comb is clean.
4. wash again with tea tree. use also vinegar with your wash to kill eggs.
5. apply new coconut oil and leave it in for two days. keep combing every day.
6. sleep with a shower cap. put a towel on your pillow that your replace every day.
7. Meanwhile: take out all of your bedlinnens, all coats, scarfs and clothes you have been wearing. Put them in separate closed bags. Spray vinegar in the bags. Wash them as soon as you can. keep them closed and in quarantaine until you are ready to wash.
8. Add baking soda and/or vinegar to your laundry to kill lice & eggs.
9. wear clean clothes every day for 3-5 days depending on the severity of your infestation. add the dirty clothes to the separate, closed bags. keep the laundry separate for a week.
10. steam clean your home, mattrasses, pillows, blankets, laundry basket and clean your whole house thoroughly. don't forget the wardrobe, cloth hangers! Replace the vacuum bag. if you don't have a steam cleaner use vinegar everywhere and let it soak for a while.
I know this is a lot but it will get you rid of the lice in ONCE!