Nephritis (high protein in urine) - Summary of Remedies from Ted and the Earth Clinic Community
Often bacterial in origin or the body has an infection.
1. Alkalize (raise immunity and reduce bacteria): Drink two tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar plus 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda in 1/2 a cup of water twice a day (morning and night) on an empty stomach for four to five days a week. Or two to eight teaspoons lime or lemon juice plus 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in 1/2 cup of water twice a day. You can alternate between these two formulas.
2. Zinc: Take 50 mg of zinc gluconate per week.
3. Magnesium: Take 250 mg of magnesium citrate five days out of the week -- increases the body's defenses against bacteria, thus reducing the high protein in the kidneys.
4. Sea Salt: Add 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt in one liter of water and drink throughout the day -- will raise the salinity of the urine somewhat and the antibiotic effect of the salt will reduce the bacteria thus reducing the protein buildup in the urine.
5. Oil Pulling: See here http://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/oil_pulling.html
6. Lecithin Granules: One tablespoon lecithin in a cup of water one to three times a day, 30 minutes before eating -- reduces excess fatty liver and reduces the liver's congestion.
7. Clove Oil: Mix one drop of clove oil in one liter of water and drink through the day - kills the bacterium in the liver, thus reducing the high protein in the kidneys.
*For cloudy urine, taking a vitamin B complex for a couple of days may help clear it up and reduce the protein buildup.
*Also discontinue drinking carbonated beverages
Replied by Ted
Replied by Marie
Manistique, Mi, Usa