First, urine contains urea, more in the first morning specimen, it's more concentrated. Urea is the active ingredient in some antifungal ointment medications. If you have ever had to collect a clean catch urine at a doctors office (you clean the outside of the ureter area then collect) this would be most sanitary: you are not then getting periurethral bacteria or candida in the specimen. I would suggest doing this if you are using your urine. Secondly, there is a possibility that alternating some of the more successful methods here may help. There is no reason that ACV couldn't be used for several days then another for several then back to ACV, plus use the OTC ointment, alternating with Vicks, or other by night. Just don't mix bleach and ammonia, a poisonous gas results. Thirdly, I read on another site that corn meal helped. Fourthly, get rid of your shoes, buy new, and treat the new shoes before wearing and then daily. The fungal spores are in your shoes, and are really as hard to kill there as the fungus on your feet, so you reinfect by using your old shoes. If freezing killed fungus it would be gone forever after a winter freeze. Expensive, but necessary, I would think.
Please do not wash dishes in a dishwasher you have washed your fungal shoes in: fungi are hard to kill, one time with hot water and steam and dishwasher soap might not be enough either, or might not get deep inside the nasty shoe well enough to kill every spore.
I am going to try alternating several things method to get rid of moccasin type. Will let you know. I don't see why we have to choose either/or: perhaps there are different benefits of different treatments?