Im using neem oil in a face wash I made myself to fight acne and the smell is about to turn my stomach. I tried to mix lavender with it but the smell still lingers. Any suggestions?
Dunedin, New Zealand
Neem (also known as nimm in Punjabi) is most useful herb on this planet. I am from Punjab and we still have so many nimm trees in our farms. And I used to eat neem / nimm fruit also know as namolian every day during their season and I used to clean my teeth with the neem / nimm wood every day. Never had any teeth issues or parasites issues until I moved here in the US. Well, taking / consuming nimm (leaves, oil, juice, fruit etc.) in a small amount is recommended unless other wise you know what ghee (clarified butter) is and add 2-3 tbs of ghee in your every day diet (lunch, dinner etc.). Punjabi people add ghee in their daily diet every day and that could be the reason that why it never bothered me but, if you do not eat ghee and over use the nimm then it can effect your eyes and some other internal parts as well. Yeah, you can consume it in any form (eat fruit, eat leaves, oil, juice etc.) but do not over dose.
I first noticed that I had parasites a month ago. I tried wormwood, cloves, walnut hall, DE, for over 30 days and not much elimination of them. I read on a few searches that the herb neem will expel them, prevents them from feeding you and stops the eggs from hatching, Finally ordered some and after taking it two day I could not believe what I was seeing coming from my body. I could feel them moving around throughout my body head to feet causing me to lose sleep. I have been running to the toilet most of the day and each time looks likes hundreds of the expelling from my inside. Close inspection I could see them moving around inthe toilet. I also took a laxative, triphala to get assist with the neem. It works and it works fast. Hopefully in two weeks or so I will be parasite free. Neem is a lifesaver for me. These things were crawling around in my ears. Face and brain. This is the first time, I feel them lessen up. Now I am in the die off stage. Try neem!!!!!!! I need something quick and this is doing it for me so far. Do a search on neem and see how good it works on all types of parasites.
Motown, Ca/ Usa
Hope, Bc Canada
I have been plaqued by all kinds of symptoms and just recently discovered it is most likely candida. I had rashes, hives, prickles, body hot flashes, allergic feeling, sneezing, weird smell coming from body. When my rashes dry out I get dandruff like white dust (a sign of fungi) and this is when it starts to heal up - before that rash just about made me leap through the roof.
I started to use Neem oil. I put a few drops in water and because I don't have a bath put it on container and then dribble it over my body. I rub it in at last point in shower so it doesn't wash off then get out and let it dry. I don't put any creams on just dry.
I have been using it for about a week and so far the rash has almost gone - i don't itch nearly as much, no more hives, or prickles unless I get over hot.
I am also going to add in betonite clay/psyillum. Spices I crave but they may create too fast die off because I get really hot and itchy after I eat them.
I recommed Neem (some of the other oils I get reactions too but i'm fine with neem). Will you keep you posted - I can tell I have overgrowth in throat (not in mouth) and I guess probably just about everywhere. I am also going to try find some leaves to put in warm water and soak - or chew on.
Montreal , Quebec, Canada
Brighton, East Sussex, Uk
Brick, Nj / Usa
Albuquerque, New Mexico
If there are consistent outbreaks then apply - rather massage neem oil even after the outbreak goes away for at least 3 months to let the neem enter the body and kill the virus. Along with that chew neem leaves or take neem capsules.
I am glad you found out about Neem, I live in Florida and there is a Neem Tree Farm here that sells the bark or leves in capsules. I personally took a capsuel of each three time a day for 2 months and it gave me a wonderful cleansing out, and then I quite smoking, I did pray to God a lot, but I am still free of cigarettes after 2 years, thank God, but the neem products are great for all cleansings
I can attest to using neem oil for dandruff. I have been using a high quality organic neem shampoo, and have noticed a big difference in the 2-3 days that I have used it. I have been following the instructions and leaving the shampoo on my scalp for 3-5 minutes before rinsing. I have had an itchy, red scalp for about 2 years that came on after a bad home perm. The flakes are definitely almost gone already. Using pure neem oil seems to irritate my skin b/c it's too strong, but the shampoo seems to work well so far. I think my scalp problems are due to some sort of ongoing yeast or fungus, and I am also taking coconut oil daily.
I often use Neem oil on a little sponge inside my vagina to help me with my candidiasis symptoms... It works very well, no more itching anymore but it did not cure the candidiasis completly ( I am still working on it, with the help of this great site, I am on a Borax cure at the moment and I am going to start Apple cider vinegar + Baking soda cure as well as coconut oil). Neem oil is great on my hair too, to prevent it from exessive dryness.
Hot Spot Remedies:
My dog Terra who is part Sheppard and part Akita, had two large hot spots on her back above her tail. I wasn't sure what to do so I asked the folks at our local herb shop ( called "the Herb Shop") and they recommended using Neem oil. When I got home I poured a little Hydrogen peroxide on them to clean and disinfect the spots and then I applied a coating of the oil, nothing else. After about 20 minutes or so, the skin started drying out and that was it, no more problem , completely healed with in a few days.
Several years later, my Mother was in the last few days of her life, from cancer, and we noticed a rather large bed sore on her back so I applied some Neem oil and the same thing happened. Even though her body had started shutting down the skin was reforming on the bedsore!
If you are discovering Neem for the first time, here are some quick amazing Neem facts :
* the tree is known to cure more than ONE HUNDRED diseases.
* neem is both a pest control material and as well as a fertilizer, making it an invaluable farm companion.
* neem is an intelligent pest repeller - it affects only harmful pests and does not affect useful species in the farm!
* neem has a four-pronged repellant action and complex molecular structure which ensures that pests don't become immune to it.
* it gives more oxygen than other trees, making it a champion pollution fighter.
* just sleeping under the shade of a neem tree is therapeutic.
* the tree is known to halt spreading deserts.
* It's leaf and it's extract are a natural substance that don't simply mask symptoms but encourage your body to heal itself.
* Its completely safe and causes no harm or side-effects. It has been used as a health and beauty aid in India for more than 5000 years!
* It was considered a divine tree by ancient Indians.
* A world conference is held every three years to discuss the research and discoveries modern science is making, on this single tree. And there is lots to show and tell!
As if all this wasn't amazing enough, the Neem is a hardy tree that requires almost no water and grows happily on wastelands.
Neem, Botanical Name Azadirachta Indica
Neem is considered as the king of Herbs in India. There are many diseases that are treated with neem including arthritis, rheumatism diabetes, cancer, Chronic fatigue caused by candida albicans etc..
Some ways of using Neem
1. Mix pure dried neem oil with Vaseline in the ratio of 1:5. This combination can be used for repelling insects including mosquitoes as well as for skin disorders, minor cuts, burns, wounds etc.
2. For complete skin protection make a strong tea with neem leaves and add to the bath along with a little rose water.
3. Boil 10 freshly cleaned neem leaves along with cotton with a liter of water for approx. 10 mins. Cool. Use as an eyewash in case of conjunctivitis, itching etc.
4. For athletes' foot and other foot problems, make a strong tea and soak feet.
5. For dandruff and head lice: Massage neem oil mixed with coconut or olive oil into hair and leave for 1 hour. Shampoo. Repeat once weekly for 3 weeks or as long as problem persists.
6. To treat a sore throat without antibiotics, gargle with neem leaf water (add 2 - 3 neem leaves to 300 ml water and cool) to which honey has been added.
7. For acne, pimples, skin infections pure neem leaf powder mixed with water to the affected area.
8. In case of sinusitis, use pure neem oil as nasal drops. Two drops morning and evening.
9. Prevent breeding of mosquitoes by adding crushed neem seeds and neem oil to all breeding areas. Neem products ensure complete inhibition of egg laying for seven days.
10. Add 30 ml of neem oil to 1 ltr of water. Mix well. Add 1 ml of teepol (liquid detergent) and spray immediately for plant protection. Do not store the mixture; make fresh formulation for each spray.
11. Boil 40 - 50 neem leaves in 250 ml of water 20 mins. Cool, strain and refrigerate to use as a astringent.
12. Chewing 2 - 3 neem leaves regularly helps purify the blood and in cases of hyperacidity and diabetes.
13. For Diabetes, recommend usage is to take one tablespoon of neem leaf juice daily on an empty stomach each morning for three months. An alternative is to chew or take in powder form ten (10) neem leaves daily in the morning. Some studies have shown that oral application of neem leaf extracts reduced a patient's insulin requirements by between 30 and 50 percent for nonkeytonic, insulin fast and insulin-sensitive diabetes.
Milwaukee, Wi, Usa
Hope Bc Canada
NEEM OIL is a rapid cure for ear mite infections. I used it with my cockapoo and it worked in a couple of days where three weeks of using other treatments failed (olive oil, mineral oil, olive oil with garlic, water/vinegar ALL FAILED). The effectiveness of Neem Oil was impressive and I recommend it highly.
Start by warming the Neem Oil by sitting the closed bottle in a bowl of hot water for about 10 minutes. This is important because Neem Oil becomes viscous or solid when cold and you must warm it up so that it flows easily into the ear.
Then, using a dropper, fill the ear canal with pure Neem Oil, then massage the ear canal for about a minute, then wipe off the excess with a cotton ball. Do this once a day at bedtime for a few days so the dog sleeps with the oil in its ear. Neem Oil seems to be absorbed into the tissues so do not use it for more than a few days.
My pet recipe: Neem Seed Oil (100% pure only). I use it on everything, when our pets have itching, they scratch constantly and inflict wounds on themselves. If they have tics in their ears, they might inflict a wound somewhere by constantly scratching on the outside.
Neem Seed Oil is against parasites, mites and tics and fleas. It is also anti-bacterial. I used it on little turtles, chickens and cats. These are our only animals. I am so confident with this. I have solved problems, the vet said, were psychological. In one case, it truly was. Our cat was not stopping to scratch herself and inflicted wounds on herself because we had been away for some time and she was traumatized. I solved this problem by using Neem Seed Oil on her wounds first and then I put a little dog-shirt on her (like a T-shirt for tiny doggies you can buy). She was so estranged about the funny thing on her body that she forgot about her licking and couldn't anyway. After a few days, she got it off herself and had all forgotten her obsessive licking. When I use Neem Seed Oil, I put it on my hands, and oil the animals generously on all the spots necessary. They hate it - but usually one or two treatments are enough.
I have used neem oil very successfully to prevent head lice. My daughter caught them at school. I used an over-the-counter insecticide to kill the lice that were on her head. Then I used the special comb included with the insecticide to remove as many of the eggs as possible. Then I applied neem oil (heated until it was liquid) to her scalp, generously, then massaged her scalp to make sure the oil covered her scalp completely. After this treatment, she had no more lice. The other kids in her class continued to get lice, but she never got lice again. I understand that neem oil kills the eggs and also makes it difficult or impossible for the living lice to drink blood from the veins in the scalp, so they die without laying more eggs.
I discovered an awesome natural remedy for any yeast infections and fungus - neem tree see oil. It even works on plants, not just my boyfriend's toe nail fungus. However, the seed oil smells worse than garlic but it is so very strong and powerful. Mixing it with an essential oil can help with that smell. Other neem tree extracts can cure viral infections as well and can be taken orally. I have used the seed oil on my cold sore (mixed with carmex because of the smell) and it stopped the herpes outbreak immediately.