Diatomaceous Earth for Hair, Skin, Nails, Joints, Detoxing

Mites



Posted by Om (Hope, Bc, Canada) on 11/18/2014
5 out of 5 stars

Few years ago a small miserable looking cat was brought to me. She had been on death row but rescued in time.

Her coat was sparse semi long and neither grey nor brown, age unknown. Recently my interest in DE was aroused once again and hear what transpired.

I found she had mites badly so I applied Ted's mite treatment twice and with success. But winter approaching I lightly dusted her coat with DE. In a few weeks I noticed not only there were no more mites, but her coat was full and thick. Actually, it did not take that long. All my pets had been given DE mixed in their wet food for about two months and their coats look healthy and shining.

Next is me. Their testimony says it all. I will use it internally and externally for sure. Make sure it is food grade. I bought DE at an agricultural feed store. It is also online.

The testimonies on this item are awe inspiring. I am well pleased.

Namaste, Om


Mites
Posted by Pamela (Houston, Texas) on 12/28/2008
5 out of 5 stars

Thanks for Earth Clinic I was totally free from mites pick up from handling fire wood. My doctor had prescribed medication that I had read on Earth Clinic was very toxic and didn't work that well. I didn't want any part of this if I could avoid it. I also read someone on Earth Clinic recommended Diatomaceous Earth which I have used for years for internal parsites with great success. I decided to try the diatomaceous earth first. Wasn't real sure it would work because the mites are in my skin not inside of me. Since diatomaceous earth is non toxic I wanted to try it first. Have to interject I did try other topical remedies - different essential oils and others things with no relieve. I am amazed in 3 days of diatomaceous earth no mites. I took 1 heaping teaspoon in a half of glass of water a day. I did have trouble with the mites remaining in my hands. I read in the Young Living desk reference book that equal amounts of peppermint oil and oregano oil would kill chiggers or ticks. I mix these two together and experienced lots of itching for about 30 seconds and then they died. Thanks Earth Clinic and all of those who post here.


Mites
Posted by Deb (Oregon) on 11/09/2006
5 out of 5 stars

i tried everything, permetherin, ivamex, tea tree oil, lavander oil, washing bedding, cloths, even tried animal remedies. have battled it for 5 months only with temporary relief. Diatomeceous earth is the one that worked. Its' a natural remedy that you can buy at a grange coop or garden store. i use it 3 times a day putting it on with a powder puff or big cosmetic makeup brush. careful not to get in eyes and don't use on face or breath in dust. i used it for one day and noticed a big improvement but i am going to use it for a few weeks to be darn certain they are gone. I washed bedding and vacumed floors, washed rugs all in hot water with soap and borax. I sprinkled mattresses, couches, car seats in vehicles carpets and bedding daily with this diatomecieous earth. Every day I washed used towels, bedding in hot water. the items you cant wash daily (like comforters, pillows) put in dryer for 20 minutes every day.