I will never give my handsome boy/ any pet a shot the rest of my life! My min pin got them today and he almost died. He is a healthy 5 year old! Thank goodness I have a dear friend that is the best vet in the world! She saved his life! This reaction took place 5 minutes after the shot! Never put that posion in your animals! Please take caution!
My 10 week old Wolf/husk high content hybrid has been severly congested (to the point of choking) since the eveing after his Bordatella vaccine 13 days ago. Steam and a towel with vapor rub on it just outside his crate at night helps but, I will NEVER give him that vaccine again and am hesitant to give him ANY vaccines in the future.